Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story

+3
Diqlips
L
Aaron
7 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 pm

"Well then we shall see." she hums nonchalantly taking a bite of chocolate "Off home then I guess"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 10 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:16 pm

"Ain't nothing else to do."

Pulls out the book he got earlier and reads it to see what's inside.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:20 pm

"I'd attack you right now if I didn't know how to make a good decision."

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm getting sick of this old timey place. Galio, I guess you're free to-....Guess he left already. I'm gonna take a quick look around before heading back home. You guys can go ahead if you like."

Take a look around.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Walter: You open the book. You are engulfed by its magical contents:
You hear a voice:
Well done, Traveller. You may choose an additional Element....

Blood: Allows you to manipulate your blood as well as the blood of others. Limitless potential. Must be outside of the body if you are manipulating the blood of others.
Hemo-Spike becomes available immediately, Hemorrhage becomes available at level 12, and Hemodegeneracy becomes available at level 18.

Lore: You become immune to any crowd control effects. You gain the ablility to see into people's backstories, find what makes them tick. Choosing this option requires a few minutes of a sidequest, but nothing particularly major. You also gain the ability to see minor characters (such as Galio) on the map, and find out who the boss(es) is/are.

Choose wisely, Traveller. The Author has spoken.

Freya: You decide to close your eyes and click your heels, chanting "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home." You open your eyes and find yourself in the training clearing. You are no older than you were before. You see the blood from where Oras had his heart ripped apart staining the ground. And yes, your new sword came with you.
Go home and collect your pet!
Train in the field to gain a level!
Head off to your next mission!

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Walter: You open the book. You are engulfed by its magical contents:
You hear a voice:
Well done, Traveller. You may choose an additional Element....

Blood: Allows you to manipulate your blood as well as the blood of others. Limitless potential. Must be outside of the body if you are manipulating the blood of others.
Hemo-Spike becomes available immediately, Hemorrhage becomes available at level 12, and Hemodegeneracy becomes available at level 18.

Lore: You become immune to any crowd control effects. You gain the ablility to see into people's backstories, find what makes them tick. Choosing this option requires a few minutes of a sidequest, but nothing particularly major. You also gain the ability to see minor characters (such as Galio) on the map, and find out who the boss(es) is/are.

Choose wisely, Traveller. The Author has spoken.

Freya: You decide to close your eyes and click your heels, chanting "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home." You open your eyes and find yourself in the training clearing. You are no older than you were before. You see the blood from where Oras had his heart ripped apart staining the ground. And yes, your new sword came with you.
Go home and collect your pet!
Train in the field to gain a level!
Head off to your next mission!

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 pm

"Choosing Lore because I always read the Lore."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Finishes using all the metal around them to finish his suit of armor as well as add a few more metal blow darts to his growing collection as he smirks and pushes off the wall.

"Well, whatever, now that that's over might as well go home. Especially now that... I have some things I need to work on." Smirks slightly at the rest as he waits for them.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:15 pm

(what the fuck bro? No update for me? D:)
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Go home and get my pet
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Kenneth: You fail to realize that the Author has a life and that people don't just sit at home on the forum all day.
On a different note, you are tempted by all of the gold and shiny things in the room. The boy stands in the doorway with his arms folded.
"I wouldn't take that if I were you..."

Marcau: You wait for the rest of the members of your team. Unfortunately, Freya leaves for home, Walter is reading peacefully, and Kenneth is fucking about in the treasure room.
What will you do?

Walter: Well done, Traveller. You have chosen correctly. You may now choose the "View Lore" option during battle. It requires one turn for you to browse through the enemy's/ally's lore. It has a 10 turn cooldown.

Freya: You go home and retrieve (loldogpun) your pet husky, Yukon. He greets you by licking your face. He then proceeds to hump your leg and shit on the floor. Good ol' Yukon. He's 25 years old, by the way. Take it easy with him. You head out the door.
Will you go to the training dummies now?

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 pm

"I don't plan to, but I think I'll take a look through it for something else."

Look through the treasure, then keep checking around.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Goes home

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Going home.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Kenneth: You push through the treasure, even though the boy told you not to touch it. A dart covered in date-rape drugs is shot into your neck from the ceiling. You wake up in the basement of the castle strapped to a slab, completely naked. A man stands over you, also naked.
What will you do?

Drathmar: You close your eyes and click your heels, chanting "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home." You open your eyes in the same place where Freya was a few turns ago.

Go collect Jill and her bowl!
Go train to get a level!
Embark on your next mission!

Walter: You close your eyes and click your heels, chanting "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home." You open your eyes standing next to Marcau.
Go collect Jill and her bowl!
Go train to get a level!
Embark on your next mission!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"Going to train a bit before going on the next mission."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Head to training group
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Go and collect Jill in her bowl, then goes to look for a place with lots of scrap metal.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:22 pm

You form a training group! Walter and Freya.

Walter and Freya head out to the training grounds, different from the clearing. You get out and find two dummies prepared for you. Each is crafted from very stiff wood, the likes of which Kenneth is about to experience.

Fight the dummies!
Fight each other!
Kill each other!
Kill yourself!
Piss on the ground!

Marcau: You collect Jill, who has long since happily returned to her bowl. She looks up at you with her large eyes and blows a single bubble. You're so glad you resurrected her.
You head out to find a place with lots of scrap metal. You hit a crossroads: One path leads to an old factory, while one leads to the training grounds where Freya and Walter are.
What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Goes to the old factory

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Starts the training off by casting Dent.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:48 pm

fight the dummies
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Training dummy #1: You cast Enhanced Dent on the dummy, knocking it backward. Nothing happens.

Training dummy #2: You start engaging the dummy in combat, kicking and cutting it. Nothing happens.

Marcau: You enter the factory. It is a haven. Scrap metal sheets and glass everywhere. There are electrical circuits. You can build almost anything you can imagine!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Starts out mobilizing all the metal with one hand while petting Jill with the other, bringing the metal together, starting to force it to shape into a large animal shape for now (going it over multiple posts)

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 pm

"As much as I'd like to stay and chat, I have to save the world from iminent destuction. If you don't let me go, they are going to complete their plan to destroy the world....You don't wanna know who 'they' are."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Marcau: You continue to pet your fish as you construct metal into a rough form.
Continue building?

Kenneth: You try to reason with the man as his chocolate begins to enter your mouth. You silently curse your inability to think. You begin to swim in your thoughts of enjoyment and hate. The man refuses to listen to reason and continues to feed you.
Keep getting fed in the mouth!
Try to break free from the straps!
Scream and choke!
Call for help!
Attempt to kick the man in the face!

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next