Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story

+3
Diqlips
L
Aaron
7 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 am

Boss: King Drake Maxima
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Exa-Flare:

Yeah. That happened. Unfortunately for Mister Maxima, it gets reflected by a stick and he is dropped very low on health.

The only phase that matters.
Marcau:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Mobilize!: You leave the rest to your pet.

Jill:
Health: {∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞}
Protect the Master: Jill grows to approximately one mile in circumference, swallowing the king whole and burping his bones.

Congratulations! You've defeated the king!

You may:
Fight Ezio!
Return home!
Raid the storehouse!
Kill yourself!
Kill a teammate!

*Options apply to all participants.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by L Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:23 am

I'll just follow where the most of my teammates go. :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:59 am

Blinks as the guppy becomes huge and the king is swallowed whole, then slowly shrugs and smirks. "Well, I guess that's one way to end it" he says before he starts moving towards the storehouse.

As he walks towards the storehouse though he uses mobilize to pull metal around him to him, first creating a long metal tube then creating hollow thin metal darts, making them light enough to fly through the blowgun he made, something probably impossible without manipulating the metal directly like the does, and continues making them all the way to the storehouse trying to build up a collection.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 am

"Well I'm not doing all this for nothing" as she snaps her fingers creating flickering embers. "I'm going to see what I can find in the storehouse"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 pm

"I feel like it's not over yet....Probably just a random feeling. You can come out now, old man."

Head to the storehouse with everyone else, cautious with bow drawn.

"And you, mystery man....What are you doing here? I don't know much about an assassins beliefs, but I'm guessing you wanted to kill the king and free the people, huh?"

I bet no one will understand "assassins beliefs".

Last edited by L on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 pm

"I'll head out to the storehouse.

Also, where the hell does this key go to anyway?"
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

Kenneth seems to be calling out to no one. What has gotten into him? Your group head out to the storehouse. The door is locked. Walter walks in front of the group and unlocks the door with the key. "Now let's not get hasty, ladies," he winks at Freya.

The doors swings open, revealing glittering treasure. Pounds and pounds and pounds and TONS AND TONS AND TONS OF IT. There's so much treasure that you couldn't loot it all with a fleet of trucks. On the wall, there are four articles of treasure that particularly interest your group.

Leviathan (Flail): Can only be equipped by certain characters. Allows for the passive Tide.
*Tide: Heals all allies in the area including self for an equal amount of damage dealt while this weapon is equipped.

Shortshot (Compound bow): Can only be equipped by certain characters. Allows for perfect accuracy when enemy is within 10 meters or is large.

Save the Queen (Sword): Can only be equipped by certain characters. Allows the user to live a killing blow with one health and leaves them immune to any attacks within the next two turns, allowing them to heal. Can only be used once per battle.

Rylai's Crystal Scepter: Allows Enhanced Riposte. Can only be equipped by certain characters. Allows Blizzard Rush. Slows any enemies hit by an attack while it is equipped, allowing the user to move twice for one turn. (Stacks)

You find assorted bandages on the ground to heal your wounds. There are goblets all around filled with water. You see more gold coins than anyone could count in five lifetimes.
What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 am

I'll be taking this" Picks up Save The Queen "Well then, shall we?"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:25 am

"I'm taking this copyright infringement all right!"

Picks up slow cepter

Last edited by Flash on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 am

"This is mine then."

ShortShot.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:03 am

Kenneth: The bow attaches itself to your arm. It may be removed at will. You gain armour up and down the arm that Shortshot is attached to. It may evolve later. Who knows? The wall rumbles and cracks where Shortshot once was.

Freya: You pick up Save the Queen. It was like she was made for you. She fits perfectly in your hand. However, you here a horse neigh and a gallop approaching. You whirl around to see General Thomas Gage.
"Aye! That's my sword! You better give it back, you ugly mug!"

Walter: You pick up Rylai's Crystal Scepter. I'm sure that Rylai himself would love for you to pay him a visit and return it. You notice that Freya is being accosted by some very beat up man wearing a fancy red coat and a funnily plumed hat.

What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 am

Walks up to him with a straight face.

"I killed your king."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:09 am

Casting ablaze upon the sword she twirls around sending forth blazing embers at him.
"Be my guest and come and get it."
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:09 am

and then she flips her hair and sighs
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 am

Steps in front of Freya.

"Take a break."

Looks to the general.

"You really do have a death wish, don't you? You're not gonna live this time."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 am

"Well whatever do your own thing then I'm off back home"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:58 am

"Ahahahaha! You will regret letting me live, you little fool! As for you, scum, your killing of my lord.... Will NOT go UNPUNISHED!"

Enemy: General Thomas Gage
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Jousting Lance

Death's Ride: If General Gage reaches you within 2 turns, you will die instantly. You may not use the same techniques 2 turns in a row.
Last used: Vine Lash

Kenneth:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}

What will you do?

Walter: You confront the General, who proceeds to engage Kenneth in a heated battle.

What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 am

Walks into the storeroom as well, ending up picking up the only thing left, Leviathan as he smirks, keeping his old metal chain for it has it's uses but detaching the lead weight which he could care less about now.

He sees Kenneth move over and engage some man in a battle, and he just leans back against the wall, watching the two of them fight and not bothering to interfere at this point.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 am

Turns to Kenneth, "When I kill him I get to take his armor."

Attacks with Dent, slowing him with the scepter as well.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 pm

As he watches Kenneth and Walter fight he hears him mention armor and smirks, getting an idea. As he stands there he uses the magnetize part of fuze to pull the metal around him to him then mobilizes as it comes at him into a suit of armor for himself.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 pm

"Shut up and die."

Five leaf shurikens.

"Okay deal, if you are the one to kill him."

Freya should ignite my shurikens, marcau should use fuse or w/e then destroy on them. Insta-die. :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:49 pm

(Your shurikens are made from leaves iirc not metal which means Marcau can't do shit to them and if Freya set them ablaze they would burn up hur dur)

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:01 pm

(you put metal around them for a metal coat and Freya turns them into metal fireballs.)
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Sets her old sword ablaze throwing it toward the General "you can have this little souvenir though, something to remember your kingslayer by."
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:54 pm

But Resh, that would waste an entire turn of damage. That would be silly. Besides, even though you CAN coat them with metal, they would no longer be under your control, as they are not natural. They would just fall to the ground.

Boss: General Thomas Gage
"I... WILL NOT DIE TODAY! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
General Gage charges Kenneth, attempting to end his life ahead of time. He runs to Kenneth, who while not helpless, cannot overpower a full grown man. He grabs Kenneth by the neck and turns.

You hear a snap.

The general falls to the ground, blood falling from his lip. A boy stands directly behind him, carrying a hammer with a dark crystal directly through it. Across his back is a large sword with a serrated edge, dripping with blood. Or what looks like blood. His chest is bandaged, and his hair is a forest green. His eyes are luminescent pink, and he has an anklet as well as a shoulder pad that is black with the dark crystals coming out of it. They are made of the same material. He flips his hair and smiles, baring two fang-like incisors.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 9 Tumblr_md5evlDfNZ1rfx0dzo1_500
I would really hate to have to babysit you idiots. I can't believe that Decim chose YOU, of all people. I've never met such helpless fools in my life.
Points at Kenneth: Getting you out of your messes is such a joy. You'll never be good at anything if you can't learn to make good decisions when they are needed.
And you, pointing at Marcau: You ahould stop pretending to be cool and actually help other people. Judging others will get you nowhere. In fact, wasting your time on pointing out the mistakes of others is going to be your downfall.
Pointing at Freya: You're lucky that you're the strongest here. If you weren't, I would have nothing to hold you to. Unfortunately, you aren't living up to the leading potential that you have. So beware. Your own power will be the end of you if you don't use it properly.
Pointing at Walter: Your morality is underwhelming. You killed all of those colonists... without a blink. And while I'm typically one for justice, actually not really, I LOVED your killer instincts. They rival my very own.
Enjoy your pathetic treasure, fools. I will be waiting for when one of you decides to seek me.

Ask about him!
Fight him!
Kill a teammate!
Kill yourself!
Return home!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next