Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Nightmare pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Sb10 pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) 21o6g49

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story)

+7
Frashu
Eduardo
FloashDRookie
MasterDudex5
Luck
Danye West
Roaming☆
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 pm

you are choosing your path now. do not worry who i am or where you are at. just listen to me and choose your path. when you wake up you be in or somewhere near treasure town (the town was rumored to have treasure hidden in its most remote locations but explorations have not found much. many places are to dangerous.) each team will have the members aloud at the end of its description.

LEGEND EXPLORATION TEAM this team likes the legends of treasure town. they plan to search the places rumored to have treasure and save anyone in need. one of the members has lost his way in black water forest and the while the other member lost his memory. they live in a rescue team hut that they are building to rescue team standards and better. (up to 2 members aloud) - (members) MasterDudex5(squirtle) Eduardo(bulbasaur) - MAX MEMBERS

TEAM SURF this team is water type and likes to explore wet places. they prefer to stick together and don't like high elevations or hot and dry places. they are all best friends and one of the best teams in treasure town. they live in a a home at the seaside shaped like coral. (up to 2 members aloud) - (members) Roaming(squirtle) Luc(mudkip) - MAX MEMBERS

TEAM SKYDIVE this team is flying type and likes cliffs and plains. they don't like places that are to hot or to cold. they also don't like water. they live in sharpedo bluff, high above the seaside. (up to 2 members aloud) - (members) FloashDRookie(starly) Korasi(pidgey) - MAX MEMBERS

SHADOW OUTLAW he/she is a very well known outlaw and has no mercy for meddlers and rescue teams. he/she doesn't live in treasure town and fears nothing. he/she lives in castaway forest. (one member aloud) - (member) Aizen-Sama(gallade) - MAX MEMBERS

WILD POKEMON some of the most known and powerfull wild pokemon. they travel around and don't live in treasure town. they like to fight and usualy fight with any rescue team they see. if they are beaten they may try to join rescue teams. they do not live in one place for to long unless it suits them very well or there is something they like there. (up to 2 members aloud) - (members) FloashDPro(tropius) bygbyrd25(Kangaskhan) - MAX MEMBERS

post a reply on which team you want to be on and ill put you in that teams description. (0 entries left 9 entries in all) no more entries

a map (credit to floashdpro for thinking of it)

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Pokemon_mystery_dungeon_map_by_elitepoketrainers-d39i3q8

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Zekiru_by_elitepoketrainers-d39kv51

(this is a pokemon that i created using sprite editing on windows paint.) this is zekiru, a strange and extremely rare pokemon.... you will encounter him in your journey. he will not be nice. you will have an extreme fight with him.... maybe....

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Zekiru_phaze_2_by_elitepoketrainers-d39pmz4

this is phaze 2. when it hits halpf hp it transforms into this....

Last edited by reshiram on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 25 times in total

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty Re: pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story)

Post by Roaming☆ Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Hmm. Sounds interesting enough. I think I'll join and see what this is about, I'd like to be a member of team surf.

Roaming☆
Higher Member
Higher Member

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty ok

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm

ok ill sigh you up to team surf. oh and the reason i didnt add all the types is i only wanted two opposite teams that could go to opposite places. to make the story interesting.

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty Re: pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story)

Post by Roaming☆ Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Sounds fair.

Roaming☆
Higher Member
Higher Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Lol Ill help ya out resh Ill be the shadow outlaw dude Very Happy
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty ....

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

lol i figured that spot would be taken quick and thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Team surf here we go!
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I'l be in LEGEND EXPLORATION TEAM please?
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty k

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 pm

....sure thing.... and is tht pic u got supposed to be sharpeedo???? lol....

Back to top Go down

Post by FloashDRookie Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:23 am

i wanna be on team surfffff
FloashDRookie
FloashDRookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am

you cant its full
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty skydive?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am

u sed in the chat u wanted to be in skydive right rook? okey dokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

I'll join LEGEND EXPLORATION TEAM.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm

All right I'll be wild pokemon since I feel like it.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty Surf for Me.

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Surf for me, please.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty out of members

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

sorry surf is out of members

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty Im gonna join

Post by bygbyrd25 Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Im a wild pokemon Very Happy
bygbyrd25
bygbyrd25
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty sry korasi

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

hey korasi theres only 1 spot left and that is team skydive so im just going to put you in there ok?

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty time to start

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 pm

you are all going to enter an extreme adventure of fighting and exploring. friends and foes will clash. extreme and hard choices will be made. are you ready?

--------LEGEND EXPLORATION TEAM--------

members choose your pokemon and enter the adventure.
A) picachu
B)charmander
C)squirtle
D)bulbasaur

--------TEAM SURF--------

A)squirtle
B)mudkip
C)piplup
D)totodile

--------TEAM SKYDIVE--------

A)pidgey
B)starly
C)spearow
D)hoothoot

--------SHADOW OUTLAW--------

choose your pokemon and enter the adventure.
A)jynx
B)dusclops
C)mr. mime
D)gallade

--------WILD POKEMON--------

A)scyther
B)tropius
C)rhyhorn
D)Kangaskhan

this story will get more interesting and more exiting. this is just to start it off. i figured i would let you all have some choice in your pokemon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:44 pm

B)Mudkip: Here we go alright adventure time baby!
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:45 pm

GALLADE!! D)
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 pm

B)Tropius. Was hoping for other choices but whatever.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I'll pick D)bulbasaur
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon legends revealed (interactive story) Empty hehe

Post by bygbyrd25 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

KANGASKAHN Very Happy
bygbyrd25
bygbyrd25
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:57 pm

I'l be C) Squirtle
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next