Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The story of a Vampire EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The story of a Vampire EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The story of a Vampire EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The story of a Vampire EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The story of a Vampire EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The story of a Vampire EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The story of a Vampire EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The story of a Vampire EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The story of a Vampire EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The story of a Vampire 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The story of a Vampire Nightmare The story of a Vampire Sb10 The story of a Vampire 21o6g49

The story of a Vampire

2 posters

Go down

The story of a Vampire Empty The story of a Vampire

Post by EvilOreo Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 pm

The dark blue swallows the sky darkening the rest of the world. I'm out here for a specific reason and I hate to be distracted but there's always someone or something. Jeff sits under the tree crying.. I hate feeling pity for people but the dude needs help.
"Hey."
"h-hi." He tries to stop crying but is having a hard time while he wipes his tears away.
"Um.." I can't bring myself to say it. "Are you.." What should I say? "Okay? Do you need help." Yes, those were the right words.
"N-no" He sniffles, " I'm fine."
"Ok." I start to walk away.Wait this can't be over, I have to keep asking questions because that's what a normal person does, or might it be called annoyance? I look back. Damn the boy is still sitting there crying to himself, I should help him, but without annoying him or hurting him with my words in some way. Whatever, just another human.
I can never understand all of these human emotions. I know why i'm out here at night. I stare up at the beautiful sky and the moon stares right back at me. I'm out here to feed. And Jeff doesn't sound like a bad meal, I mean he's there under that tree every night around this time. The first time we met he was doing the same thing.. Crying..
I don't know what he cries about but it could all be erased if I make him my meal. Hm.. Come to think of it, Jeff could be perfect.
I start to walk back to the tree, ha, i'm not surprised he's still there. "Jeff.. Do you want to tell me your problem?"
"It's nothing leave me alone." He's getting angry.
"Jeff I care about you." I get closer and start to take his body in a hug.
"What are you doing?"
"Hugging you silly." I don't find a scent on his neck which is weird. But maybe it's just my senses. I hold him tighter and my teeth start to stretch out of my gums, ahh much better. My teeth touch his neck and then he's gone. My arms are empty of the boy's body. I take a few steps back.
"So, you wanted to kill me?" He stands behind me. How did he get there so fast? But something clicks, wow after all this time I thought Jeff was a human being, with blood and everything. No wonder his body was so silent, I ignored his insides and heard his outsides.. which was his crying. For 2 weeks I had ignored the fact that after 4 a.m he was gone, and he never left his scent behind, not even a footstep. My stomach grumbles. Damn.
"Wow, I should have known." I turn around to face him. Now I understood why he was under that tree every night at the same time.
"Yes, now you know, it's too late to do that." He no longer has tears in his eyes and looks.. Confident?
"Yeah, I can't kill a ghost again can I?" I feel dumb for not knowing but now I can walk away. I don't have time for this and it's almost 4a.m, Jeff will be disappearing soon, and the sun will follow a bit after that.
"Stupid vampire, Stupid, stupid stupid stupid!!" He starts to get taller.
"Hm.. I get it." But he's no ghost, again, I am wrong.
"STUPID!" His voice gets deep and his fragile fingers start to grow claws. His face starts to change, his eyes disappear with his nose. His mouth gets wider and sharp teeth start to appear, a large tongue slides out of Jeff's mouth. I freeze, my heart starts to beat at an irregular pace, I know that all the color is drained out of my face and I'm unable to move.
"Wh- what are you?" I try to back up but my head only hits the tree.
"I thought you would know by now." His tongue moves and in an instant I catch it in my hand, holding it tight. It becomes slippery and slides out of my hand. It happens too quick, I feel my throat tighten. My hands instinctively go to my throat where his tongue is wrapped around tightly. I'm unable to breathe. My feet become numb to the floor and I realize that he holds me in the air. Damn it. "After I suffocate you, I will have a meal for tonight, stupid vampire."
The sky starts to blur and the moon blends in with the stars. My hands drop to my side. This can't be happening. He squeezes tighter. The world darkens, I'm going to die, I know it. This thing, is going to eat me. No. No, it won't eat me. I send signals to my arms and they slowly rise up to my neck again. I have to pull this off. I can't give up, not now. My hands drop down once more. I'm dead, I have to be. My eyes close. It's dark.
My body hits the ground with a loud thud. I start to cough. I feel like my stomach will come out of my mouth. The air fills my lungs again, and I take a deep, painful breath, which turns into a cough. Why did it let me go? My eyes are still watery and I see a tall figure with some kind of blade in his hand. I cough some more but try to stand up. My legs don't respond and I hit the floor again. I turn my head to face the thing that attacked me.. Jeff. A figure slashes Jeff with its blade and Jeff screams, a loud pitched sound enters my ears which blocks out the world and I see different colors through my eyes. My head feels heavy and all I can do is stare. The figure slashes the tongue and it falls right in front of me wiggling until it dies completely. I hear the blade go into Jeff's stomach and slide out slowly. Jeff screams again which blurs my vision. I shut my eyes tight, my ears pop. The screams subside, and Jeff is no longer in that ugly, monstrous form. In front of the figure with the blade in his hand sits a fragile little boy who is begging for mercy.
"Please, don't kill me, please I beg you." He approaches the figure and kisses his foot. "I'll do anything, I promise." Jeff begs but the figure is unmoved by his words. "I didn't mean what I said, vampires are smart and kind, please oh so powerful vampire let me li-.." Jeff's words are cut off when the blades slices his throat. His face expression is blank and his head slowly starts to tilt. Blood stains his clothes and his head slides of off his neck. My world goes dark and lifeless.

I feel myself wake up, but keep my eyes closed. The room has an unfamiliar scent and I am covered in a blanket, i'm laying on a bed and there is someone else in the room, I feel their presence near. I open my eyes and throw the blanket towards the corner of the room covering the person that stands there. I quickly stand up and scan the room, my hand falls on the lamp on the nightstand. The lamp flies out to the blanket but it sinks. The person has moved in time and I miss. I feel a sudden force to my right which knocks me of off the bed onto the floor. The person is holding my hands tightly by my side. His weight doesn't allow me to stand or make any sudden movements. I feel his muscles on my chest through my shirt. He is a guy and I know his weak spot. My knee flies up to his groin. Bingo. I push him of off me and start running to the door on the far right of the room. His hand catches my ankle.
"Let go of me!" His hand covers his crotch and the other holds my ankle.
"No. Wait. You're not well, Stay." He forces out his words.
"Who are you?" Then, I notice that the man isn't a man he's a boy about my age, 16. His scent is familiar to my nose, he is the guy that killed Jeff, he is a vampire.
"I'm Jesse." He starts to cough. I have hurt him badly. I get on my knees and touch his shoulder, I don't know what to do about the pain I have caused him.
"You saved me didn't you?"
"Ye-s." He lays flat on his back and breathes calmly waiting for the pain to subside. "You kneed me pretty hard." He smiles. Why is he smiling?
"Sorry, I-"
"No it's fine, don't apologize, I knew you were awake, I should have introduced myself right then and there but I stood there like a fool starring at you."
"I'm Amanda." He starts to sit up and I finally get a good look at him. He has short brown hair and light brown eyes, His skin is pale like mine. His jaw is very defined making a perfect line to his chin, and his lips are in a thin line as he stares at his room. He is clearly not pleased with what I did. "I- Sorry." But why am I suddenly apologizing? He saved me, great, does he want something in return?
"No it's fine, stop that."
"But you're mad." Not that I care..Right?
"I'm only mad because the color on the walls make this room look so dead, I bet you were pretty mad about that, no wonder you lashed out at me." He smiles and I start to laugh.
"Um.. Actually, Orange suits this room very well and it matches with your blankets which are white, everything matches with white right?"
"I guess." He lays down on his back with his hands on the back of his head starring up at the ceiling.
"I should probably clean the mess.."
"No don't worry about that, Bertha will clean it."
"Bertha?."
"She's the maid."
"Oh.. I see, did she know you had me here?"
"She knows everything."
"Everything?"
"Yeah everything, she knows what we are."
"Oh.. um why hasn't she ran away?"
"Because if she does I will kill her." I suddenly want to slap him or knee him in the groin again.
"What!"
"I'm kidding, gosh, women these days. She chose to stay, she needs the money and I pay her well."
"Oh.. OK. Well, Bertha doesn't know what my dog's name is."
"You don't have one."
"How did yo-"
"I guessed."
"Well.. I do have one question."
"One?"
"A couple."
"I'm listening." He stays where is, laying on his back, starring at the ceiling as if he were expecting this from me.
"That thing that you.. saved me from yesterday, what was it?"
"It was a vampire demon, he was cursed when he was in his living vampire form and then killed. That's why he was a "ghost" but eventually turned into that thing, that demon."
"Cursed by who?"
"By the witches, he probrably thought he had guts and decided to skip worlds to the witch world. Vampires aren't allowed there, and they cursed him. What an idiot."
"I've never even heard of other worlds."
"Hm.. Maybe you just aren't hanging with the right people."
"Um, I like my friends how they are, thank you very much. I'm glad I don't get into all this creepy ****." I feel offended.
"It's not creepy, it's your life, your a vampire, you have a duty."
"HA! What duty is that?" Wow, this guy is losing his mind if he thinks he's going to tell me what my life is suppose to be like.
"To protect this world from that thing you saw yesterday, well and other things but you probrably don't know since you hang out with your nice friends and all, I bet they're humans too."
"Who cares if they're humans! They are very nice." I stand up and walk towards the door. He doesn't hold me back this time.
The house is spacious, with chandeliers and leather sofas. I see a woman in about her 40's approaching me, Bertha. She tries to say something but I give her a look of "Dont you dare" and her mouth closes again. I find the front door and walk out to the open sunshine. I squint my eyes and I start to hear my skin sizzling. Damn. I close the door and take a couple steps back hitting a table which knocks down a vase. I hear it make contact with the floor and hear Bertha gasp, maybe at the mess she will have to clean up.

"Wow, I though you were done tearing up my room, but I was wrong. What's next? The kitchen?" Jesse appears out of no where already sitting on his leather sofa in the living room.
"You don't use it anyways." My hand goes to my neck, "Where's my necklace?"
"What necklace?"
"Oh.. Never mind, I didn't have it on last night."
"This necklace you speak of, is it of some importance to you?"
"Yes, it is. I can walk out in the sunlight, and since it was dark last night, I didn't bring it with me."
"Wow. I've never heard of that before."
"Yeah, I bet you haven't, maybe you're not hanging with the right people." I throw his rude remark right back at him.
"Hm, and where did you get this necklace?"
"My mom gave it to me..When she died." I have never said that sentence out loud. I stand there in silence as I realize what those words really meant.
"Well.. I guess you're stuck with me today." He smiles, but I don't smile back, "And I do use my kitchen, for special purposes."
"And what are those?"

Last edited by EvilOreo on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 23 times in total
EvilOreo
EvilOreo

Back to top Go down

The story of a Vampire Empty dont speak like u know my life

Post by Mayuri Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:11 pm

it really makes me mad
Mayuri
Mayuri
Shadow
Shadow