Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants

+2
L
Aaron
6 posters

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants Empty The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 am

There was once a group of people who were talented. But their talents were not like the talents of others. Each person had his own individual talent, but they were outcasts for their differences. However, one day, the comet struck. A rift was torn between worlds and the fantasy realms were merged with the real world. These "Travellers" were assigned an insignia, each unique in its own right, but all with the same ripple pattern.
The fantasy realms began to collapse, for a force had taken over once the comet struck.
The Travellers were commissioned to stop the force. Their escapades are told here. You write their future. The battle rages on...

In this Interactive Story, you will play the role of a Traveller. The 5 Travellers will venture to famous fantasy worlds (such as Naruto, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, League of Legends, and even more!) to stop the force in each of the worlds.
THERE IS 1 SLOT(S) LEFT.

You, as the Traveller, will befriend the characters in the worlds you are assigned to and gain their knowledge and abilities. You will choose your friends and enemies, but beware, for these "CPUs" have their own personalities and traits. You can not control them by talking to them or thinking for them.

You will construct your own character. An example sheet will look somewhat like this (you will be assigned a name and traits):
Oras Decim
Brown Hair
Golden Eyes
5'9 feet
130 lbs.
Your decision starts here:
Ability: Tempest
Here, you have 20 stars to spend. You will gain stars as you level up.
Strength: ***** (out of 15 total)
Intelligence: ********** (out of 20 total)
Personality: ***** (out of 15 total)
Outfit: Boot-cut jeans, dog tags, black cloth belt, white long-sleeved shirt

The Interactive story will include a comprehensive battle system, a few bosses and secret unlockables, and assorted easter eggs. Each Traveller has the ability to essentially brainwash any character in the worlds (sans humans from the true realm) and rewrite his/her memories. However, note that doing so may have catastrophic results. You will also have a certain amount of energy per day. This energy can be replenished at any of the assorted spas that will be dropped around the worlds.

You CAN kill other characters. However, the best option is to fight the final boss and, if you live, you can fight the other characters to the death for the right to the victory in this story. You will level up as you complete tasks and defeat other characters.

Here is your list of abilities to choose from. Some are compact abilities. If one of these is chosen, your character will gain the trait "Diverse", halving their attack power until level 12 and immediately giving them 15 intelligence stars. Strength stars may not be invested until level 10, and must therefore be invested last.

Time: A raw ability. Does no damage, but allows for the reversal of cooldowns on abilities, damage done by wounds, and allows for a slow of time on everything except designated targets. The user ages slowly.

Fire: A basic mastery allowing for the control of Fire. Spontaneous Combustion becomes available at level 5 and Global Combustion becomes available at level 13.

Water: A basic mastery allowing for the control of Water. Ebb becomes available at level 3, Waterspout becomes available at level 9, and Tsunami becomes available at level 16.

Wind: A basic mastery allowing for the control of Wind. Gale becomes available at level 6, Wind Blades becomes available at level 10, and Peregrine Dash becomes available at level 15.

Tempest: A compact between Water, Wind, Elec, and Pressure. An unknown ability.

Earth: A basic mastery alllowing for the control of Earth. Crumble becomes available at level 3, Pillar becomes available at level 9, Earth Break becomes available at level 15, and Destruction's Destiny becomes available at level 20.

Pressure: A compact between Wind and Elec. Dent becomes available at level 5, Shatter becomes available at level 12, and Gravity Shatter becomes available at level 19.

Bomb: A compact between Earth and Fire. Allows for instant combustion at any given area at any given time. Drains energy quickly, but is the most destructive of the masteries. Damage is halved against players until after the final boss is defeated. Can harm the user. Ignite becomes available at level 1, Explode becomes available at level 2, Concuss becomes available at level 8, Sear becomes available at level 14, and Atomize becomes available at level 16.

Machine: A compact between Earth and Time. Allows control of anything mechanical. You can transfigure any machine or make it work once again. You can reforge any blade. You can merge a machine with yourself. With enough materials around you, you can even conjure a motorcycle out of thin air. Mobilize and Fuse become available at level 1, Destroy becomes available at level 5, Power Cycle becomes available at level 14, and TRON becomes available at level 18.

Weapon Mastery: Does not allow for elemental an mastery, but gives double the strength investment after each level up (if you start with 4 Strength and choose WM, by level 4 you can have 10 Stength. Additionally, you have no Strength cap, allowing you to be extremely potent in combat).

Nature: A compact between Wind and Weapon Mastery. The forces of nature are at your command. Anything that occurs naturally is at your fingertips. Unfortunately, you are immune to nothing except for poison and can heal quickly. Leaf Shuriken becomes available at level 1, Vine Lash becomes available at level 2, Synthesis and De-Poison become available at level 3, Force of Nature becomes available at level 14, and Gaia Break becomes available at level 20.

Fill out a sign-up sheet. Leave any questions below. Feel free to PM me. Let the joining commence.

Last edited by Korasi on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 am

I have already made my own character He will play no pivotal part in the story. He is just there to guide you through the process of levelling and the battle system until you are ready to be on your own. Then, he will disappear..

Oras Decim. He will be amongst you.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story- Rules, Regulations, and Participants

Post by L Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 am

Is Reshiram allowed to join?

Or are we not on good enough terms? (I said sorry but you left like a second before....)
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 am

Freya Estelia Lachance
Red Hair
Blue Eyes
5'7 feet
130 lbs.
Your decision starts here:
Ability: Fire
Strength: ********* (out of 15 total)
Intelligence: ****** (out of 20 total)
Outfit: Red Jacket, black shirt knee high boots red gloves.

Last edited by Safiliwen on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:32 am

I'm in, why not

Ability: Machine
Strength: ********** (out of 15 total)
Intelligence: ***** (out of 20 total)
Outfit: Black trench coat over black button down silk shirt and black loose jeans with mirror-black sunglasses.

Think I did this right, now sure about the diverse thing, if it added on 15 stars AFTER you spend your 20 or forces you to spend 15 of the stars into intelligence. Also not sure whether you meant you can use stars from leveling into strength but could still use starting ones or not.
However seeing as your example character had a compact ability and didn't have a 15 in intelligence and had strength just gonna assume you get 15 stars after your initial investment and can't put anything aside from starting into strength until 10. Let me know if something needs changed.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 pm

brack soft animru semi-long hair

Ability: Pressure

Strength: ********
Intelligence: **********
Personality: **

black button-down, dark jeans

Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:33 pm

You got it right Drath. If you invest the 20, you may automatically get a 15 in intelligence with the specified compact mastery. Afterwards, however, you won't gain stars on level up until your deficit is made up. Additionally, after your initial Strength investment, you may not level up Strength until your other abilities are maxed out. Just so you know, intelligence allows you to outwit forces and build shelter. It's simply a head start for those who desire one. To Resh, sure. I don't take many things personally, so feel free to sign up. There is one spot left. I will hold you to one response (for everyone) every two days unless I am notified ahead of time. You must head for shelter for the night if you are done for the day, or else a force will kill you.
Drath, how long is your coat. Flash, how long is your hair.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Ankle length, brushes the ground, also if I can choose it, white hair but young looking face

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Ability: Nature
Strength: **
Intelligence: ************
Personality: ******
Outfit: Green hooded robe (hood usually down) with a blue robe-belt-thing. And some awesome robe pants or....what ever you wear when you have one of those creepy robes on. And sandals. Robe is about ankle length.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 pm

You go naked under the robes dude

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Technically yes. You actually get a default Traveller's robe that you wear on missions. You can customize it to ward off spells.

I'm doing illustrations. Not good. Like, 5 minute concept art. Except for the antagonist. He took an hour. Forces have their own classes. I'll upload that soon.

But yeah. I can give you a robe to you in addition to your Traveller's robe. You'll get hot in all of that, though.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Another little note that i forgot to mention. You may have a chance of recruiting optional bosses. They may only be fought once. However, you are taking your chances by even fighting them. They drop a good item, though. Also, only one person may fight the boss. Unless you're travelling in a group. What I mean is, if someone finds an optional boss when no one else is around and defeats it, nobody else can get a chance to fight the boss. If you have a group of 2/3 or 3/4, you can fight the boss in your group, but recruitment chance will be exponentially lower if fought this way.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh, then maybe I should wear something that's not a robe since I get one(was not aware of that).

I WONT GO FOR THE CREEPY ROBE LOOK >.>

Blue short sleeve shirt, black jeans and black sneakers. Also a black backpack with some blue stripes on it to store stuff in if something like that might be needed. If you get like infinite storage space then scratch the backpack.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 am

Drag the drawings to the top of the browser to view your profile.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 am

Dragging the drawings to the top does nothing but open the picture...

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:27 pm

That's what I meant. That is your profile.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Don't mean to necro this, however, IS "patches" will be added here. Additionally, this thread now doubles as a question thread. Ask anything you want about the IS. As long as it doesn't spoil the storyline for you, I'll answer it.

lolwutstoryline
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

What exactly happens if you die?
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:49 pm

You have the chance to call your allies via your Traveller's Robe. It connects you all telekinetically. If they choose to save you, you will be brought back into a playable state. It resembles Zombies, when you crawl around. Except you are stationary. And can't do anything. If you die, which means your allies don't save you within 7 turns, you will be dropped from the Interactive Story unless you befriend a certain mermaid who will heal you.
http://i.img-share.net/yScMPGQPJO.jpg
And she came out of my mind before Nami was announced, so you can go suck a fat one if you don't like it.
And I wanted to experiment with girl hands. They ended up being reminiscent of fins (or a Down's drawing), so I went with it.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 pm

What would, hypothetically of course, happen if I kill every stupid faggot on the boat I'm currently on.

i don't like one piece.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Evan wrote:What would, hypothetically of course, happen if I kill every stupid faggot on the boat I'm currently on.

i don't like one piece.

You will be found unconscious in the nearest NONJA village.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Evan wrote:What would, hypothetically of course, happen if I kill every stupid faggot on the boat I'm currently on.

i don't like one piece.

But they like you. Deal with iiiiiiiiiit. Or you can kill them. And get fucked up by the world's boss. Your choice.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down