Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story

+3
Diqlips
L
Aaron
7 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

Look around and ask for information.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 13 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Safiliwen Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 am

Look around to figure out what's going on.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 am

Look up.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:30 am

Starts digging a hole under the shield

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Walter: You look around, noticing that the people in the town seem oblivious to your teal robe and the glowing element mark on your hood. You decide to ask a man for information.
"Heya, kid. We gots a lotta stuff goin' on in dis here city. We gots da Departament Stowa over der. We gots da civiliuns. We gots da Game Corner, where you can play slots to yo' hearts content. Watchu gonna do?"
So, Walter.
Watchu gonna do?

Wendigo: You look up, the salt water stinging your eyes. You see a child, no more than 17, looking down at you. He wears a straw hat and blue jean-shorts. He has a scar under one eye and a grin from ear to ear.
"Heya! Where are YOU from?"

Marcau: You begin to dig a hole under the shield. You see a boy with brown hair and a blonde highlight like fire start chanting. Soon, the barrier is open.
An abnormally large cat bares its fangs at you. The boy without glasses smiles.
"What's up. The name's Rin. Nice to meetcha!"

Freya: You approach "Kyon" and the girl. You hear him narrating himself.
"Haruhi Suzumiya. The girl who asked to meet aliens, time-travellers and..."
"WHOA! When did you get there? Haruhi! Take a look at this girl!"
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Goes to the Department store to pick up wares.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Looks up at the boy with glasses, standing tall and tilting his head to the side, smirking slightly at him.

"Rin you say? How... nice. I'm Marcau" turns and looks at the rest of them, not seeming bothered by the cat. "And the rest of you?"

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:08 am

Marcau: The boy without glasses, Rin, steps back. The boy with glasses steps forward.
"Yukio Okumura. Nice to meet you."
The buxom girl steps forward.
"Shi.... Shiemi."
She turns a bright red at your stylish appearance.

Walter: You walk in and are greated by the smell of fresh lemonade.
"Sorry for the inconveneience, sir." A clerk frantically waves you out of the store.
"We are having a bit of... well, a problem with our vending machines upstairs. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 am

"Well I guess I'll have to see myself then."

Blows Dent upwards and then jumps up to get to the vending machines.

"You'll thank me later."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 am

Walter: You recklessly blow a hole in the ceiling. Unfortunately, the vending machines are on the sixth floor. You are on the first floor.
Take the elevator?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 am

Takes elevator to the roof and prepares Enchanced Riposte.

"Heh, why else wouldn't they want me up here?"

Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am

Walter: Twelve Greater Forces rush you. It's like fucking Zombies Wave 23. Unfortunately for them, you can prepared. You blow them all away with their own power.
"Great. What do I fix NOW?" A repairman steps out of the shadows, having been cowering.
"You really did a number on them. But HOW do I fix this huge hole in the roof?" He cries.

What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:55 am

She tilts her head to the side thinking to herself "these guys look weird" she turns and looks at them "er....Hi I'm Freya Estelia Lachance, just call me Frey." as she does a curtsey.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 am

Freya: "That's a weird name. And unless you're an alien, time-traveller, or esper, you have no place here! Unless you came to join us in our search...
Is that it, Furry?"
the girl that Kyon is following, the one he calls Haruhi, remarks.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 am

"Well I don't know if this fits the bill...But here goes" Thinking nothing of it she draws her sword focusing upon the keen edge she sets it ablaze, swinging twice she sends two fireballs careening down the corridor flicking her hair back she asks "How that?"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:06 am

Freya: Haruhi's eyes widen
"Are you... an Esper? What.... is this..."
"Where are you from, Furry?"

What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 am

She smiles "That's a secret but let's say it's very far away" she winks giggling a little. "So what now?"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:29 am

She smiles and nearly begins drooling like a little girl in front of a candy shop.
"Far... far away? That's amazing... Come with me! I have some errands I want to run. And now that you've come to me here, I'll let (make) you join our group! We're the SOS Brigade. We have a few more members (slaves), but they're not here right now. Kyon and I (I am) are extra (obsessed) devoted! Here's your first assignment!
Go and collect my books from the classrooms on the second floor.

Side Quest unlocked!
Book keeper: Collect Haruhi's books (4) to receive 20 G'iz.

Universal financing system unlocked!
G'iz
: The only universally accepted unit of money in The Travellers. Can be spent in place of traditional money increments (such as Gil in FF or Zenny in Megaman).
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:32 am

Apparently the bottom of the sea.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 am

Strolls to the second floor searching for the books.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 am

Wendigo: "You're pretty funny. You should come on up. You look like pirate material! Sanji will cook you a five-star meal, and we'll get you into some meat! You seem like a hungry guy!"

What will you do?

Freya: You reach the second floor. There are four classrooms. Each classroom holds at least one book. Your job is to figure out which book is where.
Enter Classroom #1!
Enter Classroom #2!
Enter Classroom #3!
Enter Classroom #4!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 am

Follow the kid.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:47 am

Enter classroom #3
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Glances at the two who introduce himself as he dusts himself off and nods to them both smiling slightly at the woman. "A pretty name for a pretty girl" he said with a laugh as he turns to look at the boy with glasses again. "So, where am I?"

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Takes a look at the whole the repairman is talking about.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next