Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story

+3
Diqlips
L
Aaron
7 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Evan Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Eat the fruit, taking slow bites, looking warily at everyone in the group, never actually looking at the food.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 15 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Diqlips Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Looks at the man and raises an eyebrow at him. "And who are you?" he asks him, wondering how many strange people he is going to run into here. "Oh, and do you guys have a junkyard or something around here with a lot of metal"

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Walter:
"Wow. You're a good customer. Now where are your G'iz? What? You don't have any?! How were you planning on paying for all this, then?!!"
What will you do?

Marcau:
Mephisto Pheles, the head of True Cross Academy, my boy! And you. You are Marcau Crowler. I have sources where you came from. I'll lead you to your assignment when you're ready. And no, the only junkyard in this world is standing right in front of me.
Just kidding, of course. <3

What will you do?

Wendigo: You look over at Luffy, who has already finished his food and is starting seconds.
"Wut... wuts wong? You mkay, Windeyo?"
You survey the group:
A redheaded hottie
A raven haired hottie
A man with a large nose
A man with three swords
Luffy
A man with a cigarette and a suit
A small reindeer
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 pm

"You give me this now and I promise I can pay you back when I get my stuff back. I literally was just about to give it to you until they were stolen. If I don't get the items now then I probably won't have the means to take my equipment back ya see?

You can trust I'll be back. Hurry now, he could be looong gone."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Walter:
Idiot Shop Keeper: Well, alright. As long as you are back. I'd hate to have someone steal almost 600 G'iz worth of items. That would be catastrophic to my business.
What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm

"Heh. Thanks. Trust me, I'll be back."

Goes over to the Route leading to Silph Co.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 am

Frowns a bit and he shrugs a bit. "Oh well" he says and then nods to him. "Lets get this over with then.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 pm

It's just rather odd to be accepted onto a ship and given food, when everyone is all smiles and takes no caution to who is on board your ship. It's peculiar and I'm pondering whether there are any motives outside of the obvious. You don't appear that way, but deceit comes in many shapes and sizes, no?
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:22 am

Walter: You make your way out to Route 66 (failed attempt at being clever). You enter Saffron City and see that half of the Silph Co. building is gone. You approach the building and see Kenneth. He holds his bow, which has now attained its main form, Sureshot. You fear the worst, as beside him is a strange looking boy in full rave garb, complete with pants, a hoodie, an impossibly large glowstick, suspenders, long hair, and neon headphones. Kenneth begins to approach you.
"Good to see you, Walter. What brings you here today?" His Red Coat is slung over his shoulder.

Marcau:
Ooooooooh. Cheeky. I like that in a man <3!
Follow me!

Mephisto leads you to an incredibly ornate castle-esque building.

Welcome to True Cross Academy, dearest! Ahahaha. Let me take you to your assignment. Are you ready?

Wendigo:
"I... guess. I want to be the Pirate King. But not like all those other stupid pirates! I want us to find Gold Roger's treasure! The One Piece! And I just figured that you might want to join us for a while. Since you know how to swim and you seemed nice enough, it seemed nice to ask. Of course, you'll be tested."
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 am

I see no problem with it.

Take a large bite of the meat, actually looking at it this time, pausing only to chew.

Shall I finish eating before you test or afterwards?
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 am

Wendigo: You marvel at how fresh the meat is. Almost like it was just killed. It probably was.
"You'll want a full belly! It's not like we're going to beat you up or anything! You are going to do some skill tests with the crew."

Wendigo's Belly Gauge: 60%/100%
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 am

"That's pretty neat of you to do. Why's he here and who the hell are ya?"
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 am

Keep eating until 100% pl0x
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 am

Walter:
Oh him? Don't mind him. Master A decided to send him in to mediate your friends. His shadows have been trailing you all, as I'm sure you know. You'll fight him soon enough. That is, unless, you are really lucky. But for now, I'm your target. So kill me.
**smiles**
If you can.

Rave Boy:
Graahhhhhhh...
You will not get out aliiiive......

Wendigo: You gorge yourself until you're full.
Are you ready to start your training?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 am

Follows Mephisto "Not bad"

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Starts off attacking with Dent.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Walter: Kenneth appears behind you.
I really hope you aren't trying. This will be sad if you are. Please don't make me put you down.

Marcau:
Thank you, my boy. We're here, you know.

You stare down the nose of an incredibly large dog. Mephisto, now twenty feet away, stares down the other nose, and Rin, twenty feet away in the other direction, stares down the last nose.

Your job is to slay this with Rin and Yukio. Once you do so, you'll be accepted into True Cross Academy. Fortunately, this doggy isn't a demon, so you can see it without Temptaint.

Enemy: Cerberus
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Rend: Cerberus rends the flesh from his opponents' bodies, dealing 60 damage to all enemies.
Snort: Cerberus snorts, detecting the location of all enemies. Cerberus is immune to all attacks next turn.
Hell's Gate Cannon: Cerberus charges a beam inside of his mouths for one turn. On the next turn, Cerberus' heads join together and fire a single all-powerful beam. Deals 500 damage to one teammate.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:50 pm

"Attack me I dare you."

Subtly readies Enchanced Riposte.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 pm

go to classroom #4
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Smirks as he looks at the three headed dog, reaching down and pulling Leviathan off his belt with one hand, the other reaching into his coat and pulling out the blow dart tube with a metal dart already loaded. "This should be fun" he says with a laugh as he quickly brings the tube up to lips and shoots a dart straight at the dogs eye.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Stand up and grab my sword.

What do you need me to do?
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Walter:
Why are you so aggressive, Walter? Aren't you happy to see me again? Ahehehe.

Rave Boy:
You are at my mercy, young fool. You will not escape alive if you choose to fight. Be on your way or suffer your own consequences.

Freya: You leave the classroom that you're in, not bothering to look for a second book in the classroom. You enter classroom #4. You notice some papers lying on the teacher's desk.
Check them out?

Wendigo:
"You'll be 'fighting' Nami. You get to... have some time with her. Whoever lasts the longest wins. If you fail, you have to try again until you pass."
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 pm

"Eh. No point wasting my time."

Goes to the destroyed Silph Co. building to see what's up.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Walter:
You should watch your tongue. Else I might have to remove it.
You make your way into the shambles of Silph Co. to look around. Kenneth and the rave boy follow you.
You like our handiwork, Walter? Those pesky Rockets needed to die. So we exterminated them. There are no survivors from their ranks. Unfortunately, their boss made his way off with something of mine. Will you help us get it back? You may find yourself rewarded.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am

So korasi are you going to post an update for me? Learn 2 read

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next