Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story

+3
Diqlips
L
Aaron
7 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by L Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 am

(In case it isn't painfully clear to everyone by now, this is the assassins creed world. Lol.)
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Safiliwen Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 am

Resh you get a cookie for pointing out the blindingly obvious I don't know what we'd do without you.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 am

Kills the wasp he still doesn't know how it got there. Then he shrugs and he uses the metal around him and mobilize to create a crude golem like thing to follow him... wobbling and such as he walks into the castle with Freya

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Just to point this out, I'm taking a few liberties and bending the decisions a teensy bit so that you are all in the optimal position to fight the first real boss(es). Don't hate me. Once you all get separated in Act III, decisions will be yours completely.

Marcau: You construct a golem-esque creature. As your animation skills are still not very sharpened, you decide to sacrifice a little bit of health (5 bars) to make it function properly. By doing so, you create a strong partner that is built to last and who will take hits for you until it is destroyed. You and Freya spot Walter.
(See Freya's options)

Walter: You walk around the castle, reading books and scrolls. As you look up, Freya and Marcau enter.
Join them!
Keep gathering information!

Kenneth: You arrive at the castle just a few minutes behind Freya and Marcau. You encounter a very large animated gargoyle.
Leave it alone!
Give it sweets!
Attack it!

Freya: Now that Marcau has slain his wasp, you two manage to get into the castle by knocking that guard out. You get into the courtyard and see Walter reading.
Go towards him!
Kill the guards!
Make lots of noise!

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Also, I'd noticed that everyone was in a bit of a disarray about where to be. So I've managed to get you all to the right place. Feel free to continue. Sorry about the inconvenieces of travel times, inconsequential insects and guards, and a mix-up of locations.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm

"Oh they've joined. Eh, I'll just keep walking around and learn a bit or two."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

See's Walter and smirks slightly wondering if the hooded man is still stalking him as he pets his metal golem-esque things head before he glances at Freya. "What do you think, should we join him, or assault or the guards... I think the second option would be more fun"

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Walter: You stumble upon a book about spells and different elements. Figuring it will be useful, you decide to slip your key inside of the cover and store it in your robe for now.
Keep looking!
Order a cocktail!
Meet up with the gang!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Marcau: Based on your decision, your update will be delayed until Freya responds.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm

"Just what I was looking for.."

*turning to the arriving Traveler's*

"I'll separate to kill the rest of the guards in the castle before taking out the main objective, I think it'd be best we get the location of the king from one of the them before we kill them all and meet up there."

Keeps staff low to look peaceful before looking for some guards to "ask for directions"/keeps looking around but this time to find guards.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Walter: "Hey. I'm on assignment from Gage. Do you know where we're meeting today?"
"Oh yeah, sure. Take a right down that hall over there and enter the King's Chamber. From there, ask the king what he wants you to do."
"Thanks."
You walk behind him and snap his neck with your staff, hiding the body under a staircase. No one else notices.

Make your way to the King's Chamber to find out your objective!
Kill the rest of the guards! (As in, all of them)
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 pm

"Now that I've located the king it's about time I get rid of the rest of 'em to disallow him to call for back-up."
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 pm

You decide to kill all of the guards to prevent him from calling for help.
You notice that there is no longer a body under the stairway, and the guard you killed before is back in place after a quick glance away at your teammates. You are confused. He seems pretty angry and starts shouting "Get him!" and pointing towards you.
Fight him and his reinforcements!
Go get your friends!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm

"Heh. More people to kill. They'll catch up eventually."

Smirks and readies Riposte feeling patient.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am

Try to give the gargoyle some sweets to gain it's trust.

Then greet Walter with an arrow to the knee, literally. "Oops, I missed." And help him fight.

Last edited by L on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 am

Walter: Two guards rush you, but are stricken down completely by your Riposte. Since you didn't catch what was happening before, you watch it again. Their lifeless bodies are dragged up off of the ground and they begin to rush at you again. You realize that they are immortal.
What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am

Kenneth: You hand the gargoyle some sweets. He seems very pleased with you.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 6 20121025222828!Galio_OriginalLoading
A guardian is always prepared. Unfortunately, I did not bring a snack today. Your kindness will not go unrepaid.

Congratulations! You've recruited Galio!
Your friend flaps behind you, happily enjoying some sweets.

You make your way inside and spot Walter fighting some pretty banged up soldiers. You fire a shot at his knee, wounding him and bringing him to the ground. About twenty soldiers jump on top of him.
What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 am

"Now that I got a revenge shot....What is your name, gargoyle? I need help defeating these men." Attack them with Galio.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 am

Ally: Galio
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Equipped: Chalice of Harmony, Mercury Treads, Doran's Ring
I am Galio. Do not waste my time in your petty affairs. I am merely bound here by a spell. Once The Immortal King is defeated, I will be set free.

Ally: Walter Dean Crouch VII
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
You... bastard. I'll kill you when I get the chance...

Enemy: Immortal Soldier x20 (must be defeated 3 times each)
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Infectious Stab: Deals 20 damage (single target)
Shield Riposte: A mere Riposte knockoff, reflects only half of the damage dealt by one target back to that target (single target)
Cut Down: The soldier sacrifices its life(s) to take yours. Avoidable (one-turn notice given).

What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 am

"What ever, you nearly killed me. Be thankful I just hit your leg. Galio, we must kill these guards to get to the king."

Vine lash the shit out of them.

Last edited by L on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 am

She smiles walking towards them. Kill the guards
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 am

A few guards lunge at Kenneth, stabbing him in the gut as he is at the front of the group at this point.

Kenneth:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Vine Lash: Huge vines rise out of the floor and allow you to grab them. You whip them around the room, destroying the walls and batting the soldiers around. It's like a scene from Silent motherfucking Hill. You beat ten of them dry. They rise up and walk towards your group.

Galio:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Resolute Smite: Galio single-handedly defeats the other ten by blinking. A large concussive shockwave batters them.
Every soldier has lost 1 life.

Freya:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Kill: Freya lights up the guards with a Slash-Ember combination, defeating 4 soldiers for the second time.

Marcau:
Kill: Following suit with Freya's decision, you kill another 3 guards. You receive a summoning seal with a guppy on it. Do you want to activate it?

Walter:
Kill: You manage to swing your staff around and batter a few guards. 3 to be exact.

10 Guards remain in the second life-cycle.

What will you do?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 am

Vine lash.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

Post so kora can decide what I do next

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am

Drathmar wrote:Post so kora can decide what I do next

Lol. What?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next