Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Nightmare Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Sb10 Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks 21o6g49

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks

+2
Eduardo
buckthefuffalo
6 posters

Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Empty Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Welcome to part seven of of Let's Play Pokemon Leaf Green, Nuzlocke style, brought to you by BucktheFuffalo! I apologize for the late update. I was introduced to League of Legends, which caused me to procrastinate, but I didn't really like it. Otherwise I would have posted this earlier.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks New_LoL_logo_ON_WHITE
What caused me to get this out late, and therefore, the target of all your hate.

In the last part, we defeated Misty, the leader of the Cerulean City gym, and today, we will make our way to Vermilion City. But, there's a twist! What is it? Read on and find out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=850&filename=pokemonleafgreen01

And it looks like that officer is out of the way now. Let's take a look inside.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=571&filename=pokemonleafgreen02i

I like how they aren't really paying any attention to the gaping hole in the wall. I know if I had a giant hole in my wall, I'd probably hire Spiderman to make a web to catch bugs and people and stuff. That would be badass.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=148&filename=pokemonleafgreen03

Oh Game Freak, your puns never cease to amaze me.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=828&filename=pokemonleafgreen04
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=10&filename=pokemonleafgreen05

But Sandshrew has claws, and Mankey has hands that can dig up dirt. Why would you need a TM for that?

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Shovel
Or you could just give them this bad boy.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=98&filename=pokemonleafgreen06
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=560&filename=pokemonleafgreen07
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=819&filename=pokemonleafgreen08m

In other words:

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks 600px-fuck_the_police_frogs

TRAINERS (Cerulean City)

Rocket Grunt: Machop, Drowzee

Machop can kind of hurt. Nothing special though.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=4&filename=pokemonleafgreen09

I learned this, by the way. More useful than whatever I replaced it with.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=98&filename=pokemonleafgreen10
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=838&filename=pokemonleafgreen11c

Heck yeah! And it was all thanks to.....

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Theateam
"I pity the foo' who can't dig tunnels"

Now let's go back to the owner's house and give him what is rightfully his!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=16&filename=pokemonleafgreen12

Wait. So this guy bought a TM so he could teach Diglett how to dig. How can you be such a lazy fuck that your Diglett doesn't know how to dig? And besides, wasn't he going to teach it to a Mankey or Sandshrew? I don't get this game anymore.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=685&filename=pokemonleafgreen13i

Go south here, as a tree is blocking the other path for now.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=690&filename=pokemonleafgreen14

A new route...you guys know what that means.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=508&filename=pokemonleafgreen15

SomethinggoodSomethinggoodSomethinggoodSomethinggoodSomethinggoodSomethinggoodSomethinggood

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=221&filename=pokemonleafgreen16

YES! I freaking love Meowth!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=221&filename=pokemonleafgreen17i

I hate you, Rattata. You are forever BANISHED!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=695&filename=pokemonleafgreen18r

And here we've got the Underground Path, which we'll need to go through to get to Vermilion (in case you refuse to read signs).

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=850&filename=pokemonleafgreen19

The girl here will, oddly enough, offer to trade a Nidoran (can't remember which) for one of the opposite gender. Not really sure why she's here, but whatever.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=845&filename=pokemonleafgreen20

GHOST DOOR! But yeah, we're on Route 6 now.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=217&filename=pokemonleafgreen26
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=8&filename=pokemonleafgreen27

To the left and right of the building in the north here, you'll find a Sitrus Berry and Rare Candy, respectively. However, they're hidden. Don't miss them!

This is another new Route, so I try to find something to catch.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=197&filename=pokemonleafgreen21

OH JEBUS! Looks like I've got a chance to redeem myself!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=831&filename=pokemonleafgreen22

Alright, time to catch it, hopefully without failing.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=196&filename=pokemonleafgreen23
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=834&filename=pokemonleafgreen24

Thank God. I would have beat myself up for the rest of the LP had I not gotten a Meowth.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=29&filename=pokemonleafgreen25

Guys, it's a miracle! The nickname screen actually saved this time!

And why the name, you ask?

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Mainimage_catscratch

Because of this crazy motherfucker right here.

Now we'll head down the route towards the City.

TRAINERS (Route 6)
Bug Catcher Keigo: Weedle x2, Caterpie
Camper Ricky: Squirtle
Picnicker Nancy: Rattata, Pikachu
Bug Catcher Elijah: Butterfree
Picnicker Isabelle: Pidgey x3
Camper Jeff: Spearow, Raticate

Pretty simple stuff. You shouldn't really have any trouble, except for maybe Raticate.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=836&filename=pokemonleafgreen28

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZZfmjb527QMVQB5Pl33Ids3aIVF54mFp9lcWwNQx2rwcHKdj0rg

After making that horrible reference, her boyfriend gets really mad. But I think I can take him.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=703&filename=pokemonleafgreen29

OH GOD NO! FUCK YOU CAMPER JEFF, FUCK YOU! I MAAAAAAD!

Oh, and guess how he killed Pidgeotto? Used Fury Attack, got 5 shots, and the last one was a crit, which mattered.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=843&filename=pokemonleafgreen30

Not so tough now, huh? I HAVE FURY!

After having a cry over Pidgeotto's death, we make it to Vermilion City.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=534&filename=pokemonleafgreen32

If you tell this guy you like to fish, he'll give you his crappy old rod.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=18&filename=pokemonleafgreen33

Yes, because we all know that catching the largest Magikarp is quite an achievement.

There's a rather large building further down in the town. It's basically a place for snooty rich folks to brag about their 'mons.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=716&filename=pokemonleafgreen34

Not really.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=35&filename=pokemonleafgreen35

-_-

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=32&filename=pokemonleafgreen36
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=717&filename=pokemonleafgreen37

Is there a single non-furfag in this game?

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=651&filename=pokemonleafgreen38
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=10&filename=pokemonleafgreen39

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShUr1GMvjfmyJl3CTFFrVGRvlvxGOWChLpSId7lAwWQmPZzSofcg

This town also has the S.S. Anne, which we have a ticket to thanks to helping out that other furfag.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Scaled.php?server=37&filename=pokemonleafgreen41

But, I think we'll stop here for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for part seven of my Nuzlocke Run of Pokemon Leaf Green! In the next episode we'll explore the S.S. Anne! This part wasn't terribly hard to make, and a little short, but still took quite a bit of time and effort just like the rest of my parts. I figured it would be better organized if we saved the S.S. Anne for the next part. I had fun with it though, and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Got any notes of things I missed, ideas, critique, or just feel like commenting? Post them here! I look forward to the feedback I receive from you guys, and it really motivates me to make more parts and put a lot of effort into them. So for Arceus' sake, comment!

Also, I'd like to take a moment of silence for our dear friend Pidgeotto, who was lost in the events of this part. R.I.P., IPOOPONYOU!
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Empty Re: Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks

Post by Eduardo Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Nice man. I had never payed attention to the DIG idiot thing. And Pidgotto died, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO IT?
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks Empty Re: Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 7: League of Legends Sucks

Post by Awakening Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm

;_;

Well, there goes that streak of keeping them from dying.

Also, I swear to god if you use me at Lt. Surge's Gym... ;_;
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Buck.....I FREAKING LOL'D AT EVERY SINGLE PICTURE IN THIS XD Especially the frog and toad one saying Fuck the police, and Waffle from CatScratch FTW! Every episode just keeps getting better and better, nice work man Razz
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Blues wrote:Nice man. I had never payed attention to the DIG idiot thing. And Pidgotto died, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO IT?

Yeah, it just sorta popped out at me xD

And I didn't try to kill it ;_; Blame hax.

Awakening wrote:;_;

Well, there goes that streak of keeping them from dying.

Also, I swear to god if you use me at Lt. Surge's Gym... ;_;

Yeah, it stinks, but it was bound to happen at some point, and I'm proud of the streak I was able to keep.

Oh, btw, you're up for Lt. Surge's gym. I'm putting you out first.

Lucario wrote:Buck.....I FREAKING LOL'D AT EVERY SINGLE PICTURE IN THIS XD Especially the frog and toad one saying Fuck the police, and Waffle from CatScratch FTW! Every episode just keeps getting better and better, nice work man

Haha, thanks. I always loved that image, and Waffle was great. And you really think so? That means a lot dude. :'D
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

I love you.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 am

OMGz Awakeningz Evolved. w00t. Didn't notice that. But yet again, another awesome and entertaining nuzlocke post. (;
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 am

This is pretty hiliarous I'm glad your doing your LP again . Razz
FUCK THE POLICE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down