Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Nightmare Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Sb10 Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain 21o6g49

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain

+2
Awakening
buckthefuffalo
6 posters

Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Empty Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello, and welcome to Part Four of my Nuzlocke Let's Play for Pokemon: Leaf Green version! In the last part we defeated the Gym Leader, Brock, and all of our Pokemon escaped with their lives! In this part we will fight our way through Route 3 and explore Mt. Moon! So without further adieu, let's begin!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=28&filename=pokemonleafgreen36
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=98&filename=pokemonleafgreen37
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=15&filename=pokemonleafgreen40
Apparently our mother was nice enough to send one of Oak's aides to deliver some running shoes to us. Must be a pretty slow day at the office. And besides, I'm not wearing sandals, so what kept me from running before? *sigh* Nintendo logic can be so confusing. scratch

Anyway, let's head into Route 3.

TRAINER LIST FOR ROUTE 3:
Lass Janice: Pidgeyx2
Bug Catcher Colton: Caterpiex2, Weedle
Youngster Ben: Rattata, Ekans
Bug Catcher Greg: Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod
Lass Sally: Rattata, Nidoran (Female)
Bug Catcher James: Caterpie, Metapod
Youngster Calvin: Spearow
Lass Robin: Jigglypuff

Nothing too tough here. Just be weary of Nidoran's Poison Point ability, which has a chance to Poison you if you use a contact move. Jigglypuff is level 14 and can get annoying with its Sing/Growl combo, but it's not a huge threat.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=23&filename=pokemonleafgreen41x
You know it babe Wink Now get in the trunk.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=19&filename=pokemonleafgreen42
After the battle, Charmander was only about a half level from evolving, so I decide to grind until he evolves. Thumbs Up

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=146&filename=pokemonleafgreen45
After going through the trainers, I come upon a patch of grass in a new Route! You know what that means....

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=855&filename=pokemonleafgreen46
Meh. I would have rather had a Jigglypuff, but oh well. In the box ya go. I name her "Pecker", because, well, trollolol.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=14&filename=pokemonleafgreen47
After going through the Route, I come upon a Pokemon Center. Only this one is selling a Magikarp! Now, you may think I'm moronic for paying 500 big ones for what is essentially a tard in a kiddy pool, but I won't be able to get one until Vermillion, and I want a fucking Gyarados.

I'm seriously starting to think that the screen capture just doesn't want me saving a screen of nicknames, because I could have SWORN I took a pic of Magikarp's nickname. But oh well, I'll just post his summary now, as he is after the events in this part of the LP.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=705&filename=pokemonleafgreen01q
YOU HAPPY NOW, AWAKE? Also, I like how it's a girl :3

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=814&filename=pokemonleafgreen49
And here we have it, Mt. Moon! Let's take a look inside (inb4 that's what she said).

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain 180px-PKMN_FR%26LG_Area_MtMoon1Floor
Here's a map of the first floor of Mt. Moon, with items, which I will cover.

TRAINERS ON MT. MOON (FIRST FLOOR)

Lass Iris: Clefairy
Bug Catcher Kent: Weedle, Kakuna
Super Nerd Jovan: Magnemite, Voltorb
Bug Catcher Robby: Caterpiex2, Metapod
Lass Miriam: Oddish, Bellsprout
Youngster Josh: Ratattax2, Zubat
Hiker Marcos: Geodudex2, Onix

These are definitely more of a challenge than the last area, but still pretty easy to manage as long as you make a trip or two to the Pokemon Center. Hiker Marcos' team is rough if you picked Charmander and don't have a Water/Grass/Fighting type (although Metal Claw is a somewhat safe option).

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=830&filename=pokemonleafgreen50
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=695&filename=pokemonleafgreen51
And the first Pokemon I run into is.....Zubat :/ It's not even worth catching, so I just decide to kill it and move on.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=135&filename=pokemonleafgreen01
There's a TM 09 (Bullet Seed) here. Just go around the top of the first wall on the left side and head down until you find it.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=638&filename=pokemonleafgreen02
Here we have a Paralyz Heal. Not particularly useful right now, but I'll take all I can get.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=36&filename=pokemonleafgreen03
There's a Potion here. Meh.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=21&filename=pokemonleafgreen04s
A Rare Candy! Finally something useful!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=703&filename=pokemonleafgreen05
An Escape Rope, another useful item.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=269&filename=pokemonleafgreen06
And last but not least on this floor is a Moon Stone. I'd probably be more happy about it but I have yet to catch something that can use it, and probably won't.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=855&filename=pokemonleafgreen04
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=706&filename=pokemonleafgreen05m

I decide to go down this ladder, which leads to a section of the first basement floor and another ladder, and end up on the second basement floor.

TRAINERS ON MT. MOON (BASEMENT FLOOR 2)
Rocket Grunt: Rattata, Sandshrew
Rocket Grunt: Zubat, Ekans
Rocket Grunt: Sandshrew, Rattata, Zubat
Rocket Grunt: Rattata, Zubat
Super Nerd Miguel: Grimer, Koffing, Voltorb

Keep in mind that all of the Rattatas owned by the Grunts here have Hyper Fang, which can really put a dent in your Pokemon. After they get your health low with Hyper Fang, they'll Quick Attack, which will usually leave you in the red. Thankfully Hyper Fang/Quick Attack didn't get any crits, which just barely allowed Mankey to live xD

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=832&filename=pokemonleafgreen06
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=840&filename=pokemonleafgreen07
In this small section of BF2, you can find a TM 46 (Thief) in plain site, and an Ether hidden in a rock.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=809&filename=pokemonleafgreen08v
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=339&filename=pokemonleafgreen09
After coming back up and heading to the next nearest ladder, I end up here, with another Rocket Grunt. I have no idea why they've been stationed here in a remote part of the cave. Razz

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=215&filename=pokemonleafgreen10
There's a Star Piece here. Unfortunately, this isn't a Mario game, so it's insignificant to the story and only serves as a way to make some quick cash at a Pokemart.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=833&filename=pokemonleafgreen02
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=11&filename=pokemonleafgreen17
I make my way back up where I found the Moon Stone and go down this ladder, which, after going down a ladder in a small room, puts me in the only non-cut-off part of BF2.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=21&filename=pokemonleafgreen11
After fighting a couple Grunts, I end up over here, where yet another Moon Stone is hiding!

After going north a little bit....

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=845&filename=pokemonleafgreen12
B-b-b-but I want ooooooooooone! Oh well, looks like I'm going to have to kick this nerd's ass around the corner. Remember kids, it's okay to bully!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=688&filename=pokemonleafgreen13
That's what I thought, NERD!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=26&filename=pokemonleafgreen14
I go for the Helix Fossil because Kabutops is just boring.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=191&filename=pokemonleafgreen15k
After heading up and taking a turn, I end up here at what I assume to be the last ladder in the cave. And I get a Revive to boot! Too bad I'll never get to use it ;_;

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Scaled.php?server=38&filename=pokemonleafgreen16
FINALLY OUT. Next stop: Cerulean City!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for Part Four. At first I was just going to cover up to the first floor of Mt. Moon, but after looking back I decided it was too little material, and decided to include the rest of the dungeon. So yeah, this one took foreeeeeeever to post. Hope you guys like it. I'm rather pleased that there were no deaths (although there was a close call with Mankey). In the next part I'll head into Cerulean City, but I plan on holding off the gym until a later part, when my party is higher leveled.

Anyway, got any notes of things I missed, ideas, critique, or just feel like commenting? Post them here! I look forward to the feedback I receive from you guys, and it really motivates me to make more parts and put a lot of effort into them. So for Arceus' sake, comment!

Last edited by buckthefuffalo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Empty Re: Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain

Post by Awakening Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm very pleased. :3
I hope she survives to be a Gyrados, though. D:

And maybe you can find a Nidoran in the Safari Zone. :3
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain Empty Re: Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 4: Don't Moon the Mountain

Post by griffin★ Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Yay, no deaths! Keep it up o^o
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Catch a Ponyta and name it CopperCab. Y'know because its a ginger. :3
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Catch a nidoran and name it Horny :3 Cause it has a horn,ya'know?Plus why catch a spearow if you have pidgey? D:
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Oh btw when did you catch Rattata?
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Lucario wrote:Catch a nidoran and name it Horny :3 Cause it has a horn,ya'know?Plus why catch a spearow if you have pidgey? D:

I might do that, and I actually did do that in Crystal when I was like 9 back when I didn't know what it meant. And I caught the spearow just because I didn't have it yet and if Pidgey dies it could be useful.

Lucario wrote:Oh btw when did you catch Rattata?

Caught it in part 2 I think, on Route 2.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 pm

been meaning to comment on this alot Razz my bad, anyway keep up the awesome work man in this set up you have the more "serious thread with help and tips, means I can keep up my joke thread in the mean time. I use the word serious lightly =p but you know what I mean keep it up.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Safiliwen wrote:been meaning to comment on this alot Razz my bad, anyway keep up the awesome work man in this set up you have the more "serious thread with help and tips, means I can keep up my joke thread in the mean time. I use the word serious lightly =p but you know what I mean keep it up.
Thanks Saf! But yeah, this was meant to be more of a guide LP, with some humor thrown in. Anyway, I'll be sure to keep it up.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Part 5 or gtfo XD.Jk no rush.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Part 5 Pl0x When is ti coming out? D<
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Lucario wrote:Part 5 Pl0x When is ti coming out? D<
I apologize for the lack of updates, and it makes me feel like I've let down those that keep up with it. I'm going to try to get out part 5 sometime this week.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down