Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Nightmare Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Sb10 Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey 21o6g49

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey

+3
Awakening
WINTERFRESH
buckthefuffalo
7 posters

Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Empty Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

First of all, thank you for checking out my Let's Play. This IS my first LP so at first quality may not be so great, but I'll still do my best to give you a good walkthrough with Nuzlocke Rules. Now, some of you may be asking, "What is a Nuzlocke Run?". It's basically Pokemon: Hard Mode. Here's the basic rules.

1. You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area. If it's not the Pokemon you wanted, too bad. Didn't catch it? Too bad.

2. If a Pokemon faints in battle or on the field, you must release it at the nearest PC without reviving it. So basically, a fainted Pokemon is a dead Pokemon.

3. If you "white out" and all of your Pokemon faint, that is considered game over. If you want to play again, you must start over.

And that's it! There are other optional rules, such as nicknaming all your Pokemon, but as long as you follow the ones listed above, it's a legal Nuzlocke run. Now, onto the fun stuff!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=15&filename=pokemonleafgreen08

I rather like the first generation of Pokemon, but I figured playing something a little more modern could help make things a little more interesting. Hence, Leaf Green.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=20&filename=pokemonleafgreen09
The game has started. And here we have Professor Oak! Basically he's going to give you a lecture about Pokemanz and what people do with them blahblahblah.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=263&filename=pokemonleafgreen10
What other name could I have possibly chosen? Razz Also, buy Pensio, it only costs one soul! *coughadvertisingcough*

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=853&filename=pokemonleafgreen11i
Meh. At least it's not DICKS.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=851&filename=pokemonleafgreen12
And here's our house. Kinda plain, although I like how they included the NES for nostalgia's sake.

After looking around in your room (I believe there's a Potion if you check your PC; forgot to do it) and all that junk, go downstairs. There your mom will tell you to go see Prof. Oak. Well, fuck him, I want to start my journey already.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=818&filename=pokemonleafgreen15r
Oh cool, an old man was watching/stalking me as I went into the grass. Sweet.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=856&filename=pokemonleafgreen16
Oak runs you back to his lab for what I would assume is some illegal "fun", but let's you have a Pokemon on his desk instead.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=707&filename=pokemonleafgreen17
I couldn't care less that the name of the game is Leaf Green and has Venasaur on the front. I'm picking Charmander!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=51&filename=pokemonleafgreen18
Your rival, being the cunt that he is, picks the Pokemon you're weak to. This is only the start of his douchebag tactics in the game.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=13&filename=pokemonleafgreen19
Of course, since he has the type advantage, he challenges you to a battle. But what he doesn't know is that Squirtle (or any of the starters, for that matter) have any elemental moves yet! TROLLOLOL.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=534&filename=pokemonleafgreen20
After a long, ruthless battle,...jk, I just had to spam Scratch. I decided to cut the battle though due to a lack of interest, and because Oak attempts to give you a useless tutorial during the battle.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=192&filename=pokemonleafgreen21
Fuck yeah plus two special attack! But yeah, you should level up after winning.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=593&filename=pokemonleafgreen23
PINGAS being a cocky douche as usual.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=829&filename=pokemonleafgreen24p
And here's the first Pokemon I find here! Unfortunately, I don't have any Pokeballs yet, so until then, I'll just act as though I haven't encountered any Pokemon yet.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=534&filename=pokemonleafgreen25
You'll wanna talk to this guy that you find as you go along the route; he works at a Pokemart and will give you a Potion. Free swag, awwww yeah!

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=811&filename=pokemonleafgreen26
Head into Viridian City and head to the Pokemart where the guy at the counter will ask you to deliver a package to Professor Oak....the lazy bastard.

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=34&filename=pokemonleafgreen31
After delivering the package to him, he gives you your Pokedex as a last resort to fulfill HIS dream. But since I'm such a nice guy, I'll help the old man out. Razz

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Scaled.php?server=41&filename=pokemonleafgreen32
Sweet, now this Nuzlocke challenge can finally begin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that will end Part 1. I apologize for the lack of any real interesting moments in this part, but it IS the beginning, so you can't really expect a whole lot. I tried not to make it just a load of images, which would have been boring. Anyway, I'd appreciate some feedback. If I get a fair amount of response for each part I'll try to update on a regular basis. Also, any improvements you have in mind would be appreciated. Thanks again for viewing!

Last edited by buckthefuffalo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Empty Re: Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 pm

I like the idea buck, im just not so sure about the whole starting over piece. You should collaborate with flash to have so Dt rewards for specific requirements. It would also be cool if you added the rule no items to make it even more hellish. Well good job and i hope you take my ideas into consideration :3
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey Empty Re: Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play! Part 1: The Beginning of a Tear Filled Journey

Post by Awakening Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Buck, I swear, if you don't name something Awake, I'm gonna going to tear your soul in two cry. ;_;
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

WINTERFRESH wrote:I like the idea buck, im just not so sure about the whole starting over piece. You should collaborate with flash to have so Dt rewards for specific requirements. It would also be cool if you added the rule no items to make it even more hellish. Well good job and i hope you take my ideas into consideration :3
Well, hopefully I won't have to start over. If I do white out I'm not sure what I'll do. It would certainly be boring to make more parts for things I've already covered. I might have to just muscle through it until I get to where I originally was (without making parts for things I've already covered of course).

As for DT, meh. This is sort of my own thing so I'm not sure if there should be rewards for me or not. It would be nice though. Razz

As for the item thing, oh God, that would be awful xD E4 would be hell. This is my first Nuzlocke so I'm not going to make it too hard on me.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions and compliments! I really appreciate that.

buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Awake, he's a ginger. You'd have nothing to tear. :3

Jk, buck, you know we all love you. No homo, all homie.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Awakening wrote:Buck, I swear, if you don't name something Awake, I'm gonna going to tear your soul in two cry. ;_;
Ed suggested that I make my rival's name Awake, and I thought of naming him Seabass myself, but meh. I'll see what I can do though. ;D
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Evan wrote:Awake, he's a ginger. You'd have nothing to tear. :3

Jk, buck, you know we all love you. No homo, all homie.

At first I was like :shakefist
But then I was like Razz

Anyway, thanks!
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

I'd like to join, but I have the Emerald run-thorough, and knowing me, I'd save before every fight and undo it if anytihng fainted...I'm a cheater at heart lol.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by griffin★ Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Good luck ^0^
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 am

EpicNinjaBear wrote:I'd like to join, but I have the Emerald run-thorough, and knowing me, I'd save before every fight and undo it if anytihng fainted...I'm a cheater at heart lol.
Yes, the thing about Nuzlocke runs is that the stakes are higher, so the randomness and unpredictability of the game can leave you devastated xD

Griffin wrote:Good luck ^0^
Thanks! I'll certainly try my best to not screw up that bad. Razz
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 am

Hey nice job there. :B
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 pm

This looks like a bad ass Walkthrough , I wish I saw this at the beginning because now I know what Nuzlocke means :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down