Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Nightmare Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Sb10 Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. 21o6g49

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way.

3 posters

Go down

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Empty Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way.

Post by Anubis Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Hello again, members of Nightmare.

I have come with Part 2 of my Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke LP. So, i am going to change the format of my LPs meaning i will do some kind of pre-activity. :3 You will see as it is coming up in the next 2 lines. o:

Who's that pokemon? (Hoenn Edition)

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Mudkip

Ok, so continuing from last time, i am on route 101.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald1
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald2

Thank you, O Smart One! I never could have imagined that!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald3

OMG! It's a little wurmple! I would catch it and get a pwetty beautifly, but i sadly don't have any pokeballs.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald4

So it has to die. By the way, this was a 3 HKO, i was like WTF!!!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald5

But according to the law of Nature, everything has to come to an end.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald6

Ok, onwards to Oldale!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald7

Ok, seriously, that was only five steps away. Well, works for me!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald8
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald9

Ok so the nurse Joy of Hoenn is going to heal my torchic, which is good for the upcoming surprise.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald10

Good for you! I bet you are happy on that $20 bucks a month salary.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald11

Why have you brought me here? .___.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald12

Yes, thanks for the potion! I take back what i said before.(:

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald13
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald14
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald15

So we can't go to route 102, because this stupid scientist has to trace some stupid footprints. I wonder if it's of a slaking? Because slaking is like a huge bigfoot resting on his fat ass.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald16

So i look around Oldale town and i find this banner. It is so accurate, because that town is as small as Ash's dick.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald17

There is no other place to go than route 103. See, this is what the game designers do. Purposely make you complete the story line by giving you one option most of the time. Y U NO LET US EXPLORE?D:

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald18
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald19

Oh my god, it's the RACOON again! Well, i guess i just have to scratch you to death!!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald20

SEE!!!! THIS IS WHY I HATE RACCOONS! THEY FRICKING GET HAXES (CRIT)!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald21

>_> Do i need to say anything? >_>

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald22

So now i have to run from a raccoon (I don't want to use my potion yet). I bet he thinks is all bad-ass. >_>

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald23

Back to the Pokemon Center. >_><_<

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald24

O Lookie Here! Dat's May!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald25

Saving, because i think you know what's coming up.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald26
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald27
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald28

Here we go!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald29

STFU, stop being overconfident beetch. And anyway, let's get started. I tell ya, girls have big mouths. Razz

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald30

Ok, lessago!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald31

I herd u leik mudkipz?

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald32

Scratch FTW!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald33

FUUUUUU Crittt! So now i have to go to my backpack.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald34

And heal IKickAss!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald35

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

ANOTHER FUCKING CRIT RIGHT WHEN I HEAL MYSELF!!!!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald36

So i finally defeat it! And go from lv. 5 to lv. 7!!! Razz

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald37
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald38

Torchic learns Focus Energy (okayyy.....), and i get MONEH!!!! Dontcha wish your girlfriend was as rich as me! Dontcha! *insert upbeat tune*

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald39

Obviously, because i am better than you at anything! ('cept for y'know! Razz)

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald40

Quickly, Google, into my vagina! I'll protect you and take you home safely!!! grahahahhahhahafsdfadskfszfsd. GOGOGO!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald41

Wow, news goes about fast. ^_^

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald42
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald43

I guess i have no other option. I HAVE To help you! >_>

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald44

Now i can finally catch me some pokemons! W00t W00t W00t.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald45
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald46

What Happened?????!?!?!? *runs around in circles while panicking* Oh....it's that. Yes, i did, mommy. >_>

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald47

ADORABLE? ADORABLE!!!?!??!?!? IT WILL KICKYOASS MISSY!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald48

This day just keeps getting better and better! Now i can run faster when panicking!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald49

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. PokemonEmerald50

That's it guys! Until next time!

So if you guys haven't guessed it already....the pokemon is, none other than....:

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Mudkip

MUDKIP!!!!

And also, the random picture of this LP is:

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Kung-fu-master

Kung Fu Master: The Sparrow.

/bows down in respect

As always, please comment and tell me your opinions!

Anubis.

Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Empty Re: Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way.

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Niiiice. That would have SUCKED if you whited out and had to restart on the first rival battle.

Anyway, good job. The length was much nicer, and you're learning to stop at important points. Can't wait for the next part.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way. Empty Re: Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 2: May shows the Way.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 pm

The length was longer but I still feel like you need to cut out some pointless stuff ._. Your going to be going to the pokecenter alot in your playthrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:04 pm

Leo wrote:The length was longer but I still feel like you need to cut out some pointless stuff ._. Your going to be going to the pokecenter alot in your playthrough

True. I will consider that.

Thanks for another advice!

Anubis
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 pm

its soo long, Im doing this one on my computer

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 pm

lol All LPs are long! haha. Take Buck's LG LP for example. Razz
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:45 am

Yeah but then there funner than doing it the usual way

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Well....thanks, Jamie....way to be a douche. :L
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 am

Wtf. I only said nuzlocks are funner than doing it the usual way

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down