Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! Nightmare Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! Sb10 Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! 21o6g49

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON!

5 posters

Go down

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! Empty Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON!

Post by Anubis Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Hello guys, i have decided to make my own nuzlocke LP, so here it is! I hope you guys enjoy. This is my first LP by the way. :3

And also, i would like to dedicate this to Buckthefuffalo, who motivated me to make my own LP Nuzlocke. :3 So this first one is for you, Buck!

Hello people of nightmare forums! This is Anubis with his first LP! :3

So shall we begin?

So any of you who don't know what is the main pokemon of Emerald. Hopefully this title screen, should solve your problems. Razz

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald1

So anyway, now that you are informed with the information, hopefully. -cough- Rayquaza -cough-
Ugh, where's that Ricola?

Anyhoo, as soon as we exit the title screen and click new game (SOP), we are greeted by dear old Professor Birch!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald2
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald3

Or as i like to call him.. -cough- Professor Bitchhhhh -cough- DAMN IT WHERE'S THAT RICOLA!?!?! >_>

Actually he's a real nice guy, he gives me a pokemon for Pete's sake!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald4

Ok why does he want to know my gender? o___O pedoooooo.not.

He's just a professor! He's analyzing my statistics. lol.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald5

Google. So original right? ^-^ Lol at the person i challenge. You have been challenged by Google!
Opponent: o_____O wait what? I can't battle against a Multi-billionaire companyyyy. or can i? o_O
Nope i can't. :L

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald6

Guess he wasn't a professor at all! He was a pedo who has now entrapped me in his truck!!!!
Ahhhh, curse my gullibility!

Wait no the door opens! Whew. I have escaped to Littleroot.

Anyhoo, we are greeted by my darling mom.(: She introduces me to the brawny vigoroths moving are furniture about. Lol. Then i go to my room, to set up my clock, how natural! Which mom doesn't send you right away to set your clock when you first move to a new town??

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald7

Anyhoo, i set it without further ado.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald8

My dad was on tv! Wait what does my dad do??? o_O I will just have to find outtttt in Petalburgh city, the city with the gayest name possible! No wait, i think cherrygrove is the most gay name...

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald10

So i try to set out on my journey for petalburgh city, butttt this little girl stops me! What is wrong with today's generation! Little kids empowering Older kids! Before you know it, the whole city will be a Build-A-Bear Workshop! Civilization is coming to an end because of little kidssss!!! AHHHH....

-clears throat- sorry, for the panicking there. Let's move on, shall we? Let's shall! lol.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald11

So without further delay, i just go into my neighbor's house unannounced where a mom greets me with quite a cheerful attitude. Anyway, i ignore that and go on upstairs and find a pokeball!

Yessss pokeball is mineee!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald12

Why you gotta come in the middle of me trying to steal your pokeballlllll unhhhhhhhhh!!!!????
Anyway, wassup sexy. :3 I am your secret admirer. lulz. Moving on....

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald13

So you are May? Like the month? How original! (sarcasm) Heck, what am i talking about, my name is not original either. o:

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald14

So after that encounter, i head over back to the girl, who now is scared that something is going on over at route 101 (phew, they are not gonna take over after all. :3), so i go and see wassa going on.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald15

Somebody's in danger!!!!! /nonchalantly goes over and sees whats going on.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald16

The professor is getting chased by a wittle racoon? O_o Hmm, he isn't that macho is he?

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald17

Torchic/Combusken/BLAZIKEN is awesome!!!! (unless proven otherwise which has a chance of .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. :3) And for the record, i am only saving the professor cuz i wanna battle with Torchic, and no other reason. >_> or is there? prolly not. But you guess! lol.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald18

Die Raccoon! Die Raccoon! *performs a tribal dance for the death of the raccoon*

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald19

Why you nooo dieeeee!!!? And stop growling, piece of shit. :3
Anyway, after one turn he dies, so yay!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald20

Naturally. :3

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald21

NATURALLY!

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald22

YESSSSSSS. Torchic. <3 <3 <3

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald23

Don't look at me like that! You know he does. >_>

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald24

Your Hawtttt daughter! Psshhhhh, yea! Where she be!??

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! PokemonEmerald25

Ok, so this is the last picture of this part. Meet you next time! (btw, this town was called Littleroot, for people who didn't know!)

Ok, that's it! I know this wasn't as funny as Buck's but i tried! Comment and tell me your opinions please!

:3

Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! Empty Re: Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON!

Post by Zai Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Buck's was funny?

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON! Empty Re: Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! Part 1 DIE RACCOON!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Your hawt daughter lol, you should make your LP's longer and cut out the pointless stuff like the Clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Leo wrote:Your hawt daughter lol, you should make your LP's longer and cut out the pointless stuff like the Clock.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try that next time! Razz

Anubis
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Zai wrote:Buck's was funny?

Harsh, bro.

Anyway, not too shabby for your first go, Anubis. However, I would advise making it a liiiiittle bit longer. I'd also make sure to go through the post after you've made it (preview is your best friend) to check for any grammatical errors or issues with the images. Also, try not to use "lol" in the LP. Just as a comedian tries not to laugh at his own jokes, not using "lol" and the like can make your jokes come off funnier.

So that's all the advice I've got for now. Looking forward to more parts! Thanks for dedicating this part to me by the way. That's really nice, and I'm honored that my work inspired you.

Leo wrote:cut out the pointless stuff like the Clock.

I think he included the clock to make the joke about the abnormality of the player's mom asking him/her to set the clock right when they get inside. Sometimes I include less important parts of the game in my LP if I feel I can make a good joke off them. You don't want to fill it with too much fluff though.

Last edited by buckthefuffalo on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm not sure about that, I loved this nuzlocke run Very Happy. the commentary was awesome, and though you don't have to at all, you could do what buck does and add random little pictures in as well. I thought that it was really funny Very Happy
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

buckthefuffalo wrote:
Anyway, not too shabby for your first go, Anubis. However, I would advise making it a liiiiittle bit longer. I'd also make sure to go through the post after you've made it (preview is your best friend) to check for any grammatical errors or issues with the images. Also, try not to use "lol" in the LP. Just as a comedian tries not to laugh at his own jokes, not using "lol" and the like can make your jokes come off funnier.

So that's all the advice I've got for now. Looking forward to more parts! Thanks for dedicating this part to me by the way. That's really nice, and I'm honored that my work inspired you.

Thanks, Buck for the advice! I will try to make it longer. Also as a point noted, some of the grammatical mistakes were on purpose. :3 And i will take away the lols.

Thanks Again!

EpicNinjaBear wrote:
I'm not sure about that, I loved this nuzlocke run . the commentary was awesome, and though you don't have to at all, you could do what buck does and add random little pictures in as well. I thought that it was really funny.

Thanks, Epic. I will make it better in the LPs to come. :3 And also, i think the little pictures should be Buck's thing. I am good with all this. If i need to, i will put few pictures here and there, but for the main part, it's Buck's thing because he rocks with those little pictures. I don't think i can make a reference to any like those of Buck's. Haha. But thanks for the advice!

Anubis
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by griffin★ Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 am

Pretty good ^.^ I need some of that ricola too... give me some too when you find some lol *is sick and coughing like crazy*

IF YOUR TORCHIC/COMBUSKEN/BLAZIKEN DIES... I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. WITH A VERY DULL SPOON. VERY SLOWLY.
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

griffin★ wrote:Pretty good ^.^ I need some of that ricola too... give me some too when you find some lol *is sick and coughing like crazy*

IF YOUR TORCHIC/COMBUSKEN/BLAZIKEN DIES... I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. WITH A VERY DULL SPOON. VERY SLOWLY.

*hands Griffin the Ricola* :3

And Lol. I'll make sure i don't! Very Happy But yea, that's kind of disturbing. o___O

And thanks for the compliment.

Anubis.
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down