Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Nightmare The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Sb10 The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 21o6g49

The Travellers: An Interactive Story

+3
Diqlips
L
Aaron
7 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Enemy: Lietenant Thomas Gage
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Crossfire: Lieutenant Gage fires his gun towards you. Taking the signal, the army appears from the rooftops and fires their muskets at you. However, lead muskets are notorious for being inaccurate, and each of you are struck by 3.

Kenneth:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Leaf Shuriken: You hurl more shuriken at Lieutenant Gage, seriously wounding him. He looks pretty angry.

Freya:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Ember: You light a fire on Lieutenant Gage, immediately catching his glorious coat and singeing it. You have passively shredded his armour.

Walter: You search for another sentry. In the British colonies, there sure are a lot of them. However, you cannot find any. The sun rises and you see a ghastly shadow cast over the settlement. As you look up, it is gone.
A man passes by you. You can't help but notice that he looks somewhat familiar.
The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Kiwi_orange_socks-1841695
You blow it off and find a sentry keeping guard at the settlement exit.
"HALT! Who goes there?!"

Marcau:
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Swing: You manage to knock down a few colonists with your chain. Three rush you at the same time, attempting to confiscate your chain. You swiftly kill the three of them.
Follow Walter!
Keep Fighting!

Last edited by Korasi on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Empty Re: The Travellers: An Interactive Story

Post by Diqlips Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Marcau smirks as the colonists are easily killed off by the chain and ball, and he sees Walter move off and he brings the ball back towards him, his hand reaching out and catching it as it thumps into it at the perfect speed and angle to not hurt him as he does, moving to follow after Walter.

"Any idea why we are here yet?" he asks him, keeping his eyes glancing around under his shades.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:39 pm

She grimaces at the hit "this is starting to get interesting" she readys her blade for a Slash
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Marcau: "Hey, Walter! Do you know why we're here?" You see Walter being confronted by a sentry and ready your ball. Walter holds out his hand to stop you from pouncing on the guard. "We're here on business. We don't know what our job is yet... Can you tell us where the president of this sect is?" Walter says in his best British accent. "You must naht be from around these pahts," the sentry scoffs. "The General's thaht way. Better find him fahst. He's heard about some trouble in the settlement. You know anything about that, you freaky glassed mahn?"

Yeah. I managed to take care of some of those blokes that were making a ruckus.
Yeah. And I've brought it here to you!

What will you do?

Last edited by Korasi on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Walking away, Walter follows to the direction of said General.

Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Marcau nods his head and drops his ball down letting it hand by his side as he watches Walter move and turn off in the direction of the general and head off in the direction the sentry had pointed. he turns back to the sentry and eyes him, letting a smirk move over his face as he shrugs. "It's none of your business whether I know anything about it or not, and I wouldn't call me a freak again if you don't want to guarantee trouble in the settlement."

(Btw when do I get to find out what my lvl 1 abilities do)

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Enemy: Lieutenant Thomas Gage
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
The Cavalry Awakens!: The entire Red Coats' cavalry ride through, dealing massive damage. Fortunately, the dying Kenneth is Idling. Unfortunately, that means that Freya takes the full brunt of the 100 damage.

Freya:
Slash: You slash at Lieutenant Gage, dealing pretty good damage to him because of your Idle buff.
Warning: Your Health is critical. Seek cover immediately!

Kenneth:

Walter: You walk away, seeing that Marcau is being addressed by the sentry. You seek the General. After walking in the non-specific direction of the general, you decide to ask for help.
Look harder.
Ask the hooded man who is following you.

Marcau: The sentry addresses you smugly. "I'll have the whole cavalry on yo' bloke ahss before you take a step. You think you scare me? I've taken shits bigger than... OOF!"
You bash his head into the gate he's leaning on. You quickly run after Walter, noticing that a hooded man is trailing him closely.
Go and talk to the man!
Rush in and attack the man!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Marcau smirks as he turns away from the guard that had his head bashed into the gate, turning and moving after Walter.

Seeing the man following him his eyes narrow and he grips his chain tighter as he moves in toward him, speaking just loud enough for him to hear. "Hey, why are you following my friend?"

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Marcau: "Hey, why are you following my friend?"

Hooded Man: "... He has killed the innocent. They desire their freedom, and he made them pay an unnecessary price. He must be punished. You will not get in my way."

Marcau: "Yeah, somehow I'm doubting that. You're not going to punish anyone so long as I am alive." You begin to advance on the figure. "This is your last chance, buddy."

Hooded Man: "I will not be bullied by a child. Go back to bed. Your mommy is warming your milk for you."
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Keeps walking to look for the General while ignoring the hooded man's presence.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Raises his eyebrow at the man calling him a child and he smirks at him. "you don't look all that tough, to be calling me a child. But since your problem is with my friend..." he then looks past where Walter is ignoring them and yells out for him to here. "HEY WALTER THIS GUY SAYS HE WANTS TO PUNISH YOU."

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 pm

*smiles widely while looking backwards*

"These colonists attacked me first. They attacked me while I killed them all in self-defense. Sure I'm with these guys, but that doesn't mean you can do anything about it because I have done nothing wrong."

*looking back in the direction he was earlier*

"Killing them is all part of the plan anyway.

Since you're here ya mind telling us where we can find the General?"
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Out of seemingly nowhere, a challenger appears to help Freya!

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Slappy

Slappy, a level 50 Grass/Fighting Pokemon, walks toward Freya. In his Russian accent he picked up from years of training with the legendary fighter Zangief, he says to Freya:

"You look like you could use a bud. Back in the motherland, they call me Slap Von Urshit, but you may simply call me Slappy."

Not waiting for a response from the shocked woman (who he'd like to spore, if you catch my drift), Slappy uses his world-renowned Double Slap technique, hitting the Lieutenant with his rather large, bulbous.... appendage (you roll to decide how many times [2-5] he hits).
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm

"Freya, are you okay?!"

Get in front of Freya and throw five more shurikens.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:Out of seemingly nowhere, a challenger appears to help Freya!

The Travellers: An Interactive Story - Page 4 Slappy

Slappy, a level 50 Grass/Fighting Pokemon, walks toward Freya. In his Russian accent he picked up from years of training with the legendary fighter Zangief, he says to Freya:

"You look like you could use a bud. Back in the motherland, they call me Slap Von Urshit, but you may simply call me Slappy."

Not waiting for a response from the shocked woman (who he'd like to spore, if you catch my drift), Slappy uses his world-renowned Double Slap technique, hitting the Lieutenant with his rather large, bulbous.... appendage (you roll to decide how many times [2-5] he hits).

mofuckin slappy. sporin bitches, and hittin hitches.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Hooded Man (to Walter): "I know not of this man. I see that your friends are fighting on the colonists' side... why aren't you? Either of you?
Hooded Man (to Marcau): And as for you, big-mouthed one, be careful what you wish for." He appears behind you and whispers in your ear, "You just might get it."
As you whirl around with your chain ready, he is already on a rooftop high above the ground. "Someone who looks important is headed toward the scene of the fight. It may be your 'General'. I suppose I'll see you there."

Enemy: Lieutenant Thomas Gage}
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
Justice's Bayonet: Lieutenant Gage once again rides forward and stabs you. You fall to the ground, feeling him having neared a lung. He rides back into place.

Kenneth:
Leaf Shuriken: You throw five more shuriken, grievously wounding Lieutenant Gage.
+3 Shuriken
Shuriken count: x11

Freya:
Idle
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:30 pm

What's up with the random white bar on freyas health bar....? Lol.

Throw five more shurikens to finish him off.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Briefly looks at his location before rushing towards the scene of the fight.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Walter: You run towards the fight to see Kenneth knocking a man off of his horse with shuriken.
You see another man leading a cavalry toward the area. He looks like the General.

Make peace and infiltrate, trying to gain information, even at the expense of Kenneth's life.
Blow your cover and kill the General.

Enemy: Lieutenant Thomas Gage
Health: {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}
The Lieutenant falls off of his horse, defeated. "Kill me. Before the General sees me like this..."
Spare him!
Kill him!

Last edited by Korasi on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:14 pm

"If you're the man leading this pack I suggest you turn back immediately. I've just joined your forces and I've gotten information that a counter-attack is being engaged on the area at this moment.

If you value your life and the life of your cavalry, you will listen to what I'm saying. "
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:28 pm

"I won't needlessly kill someone who's defeated."

Spare him.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Walter: "Prove to me that you are who you say you are," the General says, "Kill that boy over there with the bow and arrow."

Defy

Accept

Kenneth: You spare Lieutenant Gage. "I will get you for this, if it's the last thing I do!" he says, limping off into a medic's tent.

Face the General!

Seek cover!

Buck and Evan, I'd like to ask that you delete your posts from this IS, as you are not a part of it nor are comments desired except from those who are participating.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 pm

"By that time it'll be too late. You want to take this chance then no problem. I'll finish him off then."
Rushes toward Kenneth with Whack with no emotion in his face.

Last edited by Flash on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Help Freya up and try to run for cover.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Kenneth: You help Freya, but take a huge stick to the face. You feel the smooth wood connect with your temple as you hit the ground. To finish it off, you are kicked in the stomach and stabbed dangerously close to your heart with one of your arrows. You are spat on.

Walter: "Good enough?" "Yes," the General says, "Come with us."

You ride off with one of the lesser men and are taken to a large castle. You assume that this is the base. A stone sits in front of the palace. It is about thigh-high on you and has a single large eye in its center. You ignore it.

Walk around and examine your surroundings!

Gather intel from the guards, then attempt to assassinate the leader!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next