Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

+9
Bambii
Evan
L
Zai
Lynjabear
Frashu
Danye West
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 am

I just thought of something....Flash dressed as a pirate. Pirates sail the seas. Also Flash and Zai didn't vote in the first hanging, if anyone thinks that means anything.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Lynjabear Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 pm

I think the killer is L.

My main reason for this is because of his suspect list on page 2.

L wrote:My suspect list is Lyn, Luck, Flash, Aizen and Evan.

This suspect list includes everyone alive at the end at the end of round 1 except Zai, himself, and Oreo. Zai turned out to be a wolf, and was not included in the list. Five names were guessed out of the seven L would have likely listed (no one will include their own name) meaning that there is a very low chance, 2/7, that by random chance, Zai would be excluded from the suspect list. Because of this, I have come to the conclusion that L is a wolf and knew Zai was a wolf, and attempted to help his fellow man-eater by attempting not to kill him.

We also know that the wolves knew the identity of each other because of the note on page 4 - "ZAI WAS A WOLF AND LYNJABEAR WASN'T"

Originally, after the first killings, he attempts to blame either me or Luck. This then rapidly changes to Zai and EvilOreo. The fact that he voted Zai seems to invalidate my earlier statement that he wanted to keep his fellow wolf alive, but notice that later, resh changes one of his votes off of me. Meaning, on page 3, Resh originally had Zai and me as a vote, or EvilOreo and me as a vote. It is possible that he originally has me and Oreo and changed it to Zai only after most votes had been placed and Zai's death became imminent.

Resh also finds the light switch first in the story, which may hint as an ability to see in the dark, a reference to wolves. Also, the violent death / vendetta idea to blame resh for buck doesn't work because Zai killed buck.

I don't have evidence to back up Flash, but the happy birthday note on page one was written in third person, meaning it was likely not Luck. Unless it was purposely written like that to throw people off.

The wolf is also inexperienced, killing victims that will pose no threat. The death of Bambii in round 1 was completely necessary and slightly foolish on the wolf's part, as Bambii probably wouldn't have posed a threat. The killing of Oreo was extremely stupid, as had the wolf killed someone else, then oreo would have a guaranteed death at the hands of the villagers because of earlier speculation, and the wolf would then have 3 "free" villager kills including the next turn.

The killing of Oreo is kind of off to me, however, as Resh earlier blamed her. Doing this may be an attempt to get people to stop suspecting him.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:59 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY.

But seriously, it could be anyone as of now.

Or can it?
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 pm

I really have no idea. My ghost is fulfilling my birthday wish...
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Voting will now be opened. The only difference is that you can only vote for 1 person to hang.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:27 pm

I vote for Luck
sorri bro
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 pm

resh.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 pm

voting for resh
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Well seeing that Winter and Lyn, two people that can't vote, voted for me, I only have one vote on me right?

I'm gonna try and argue against you though Lyn. I'm not an idiot, if I were a wolf and I was getting you all to believe someone else was a wolf, do you really think I would kill that person? I'm no idiot, I would kill someone like Evan. Also the idiotic thing I would to as a wolf would be to stop you all from killing Zai, or at least try to. My suspect list was high because everyone looks suspicious.... Oh also it said it took me a bit to find the light switch, so that means I couldn't see it and didn't know where it was.

I think maybe the wolf is trying to frame me. And Evan seemed to jump to the fact that I thought Oreo was a wolf and then say I was the wolf. Who ever the wolf is might have killed Oreo JUST to make me look suspicious, then blame me and get me voted for.

The last paragraph of the newest chapter talks about the sea, so maybe that points to Flash since he's dressed as a pirate and pirates sail the seas. Either way, it wouldn't be much of a loss if Flash isn't the wolf, since he's making little effort to help us. Also Flash knows that if he gets a vote wrong or half right that might get us to suspect him. Since he's supposed to always know the wolves. Maybe that's why he's not trying to help us much or vote.

Last but not least I changed my vote away from Lyn as a birthday present to her! D: And I just changed my other vote to Zai to try and stop her from being voted off. Jeez a guy can't be nice to the birthday girl without being called a killer?

Flash or Evan....hm....

I'm voting for Flash.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Voting for L.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Aha Flash is the wolf! Because he always knows the wolves, and I'm not a wolf. If you kill me this round, then at least get him next round.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Voting for resh
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Fine kill me off but at least kill Flash and Evan next rounds! One of them is the wolf, so get them both killed.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm

I have one last thing to say. One last piece of evidence.

[21:39:11 25/07/12] Awakening : There are three himts that interlock in the chapters.

He misspelled hints. But you get the point, right?

-All the Villagers happily decided to join Luck and Lyn for their special day honoring one more set of the moon passing around the earth 12 times. Roughly.

Chapter one.

-Not even the moon could compare the warmth of it.

Chapter two.

-Evan dressed up as an astronaut as L dressed up as a detective.

Chapter three.

Moon, Moon, Evan an astronaut.

Also, this.

"Do you... think something's happened?" L asked, scared.

I was scared, why would the killer be scared?

Well you all can choose to ignore my information or not. But hopefully you all will kill the wolf in time.

One last thing, the wolves didn't know each others identities. I was talking with Zai. He doesn't know who the other wolf is.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

If i did know who the other wolf was .... im pretty sure we would of won .... and i wouldn't be in the predicament that i am in

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Stop breaking the 4th Wall, god dammit, it ruins it. Use actual thought process instead of directly asking people if the wolves knew themselves. It ruins it for those who are trying.

And stop fucking scapegoating me. This happens every time, where, typically you Resh, scapegoat me, and I end up getting killed for no valid reason other than the fact that I'm me.

Btw, voting for Resh, because not as confident as my analysis to Luck.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm not scapegoating you, it's just the remaining players are idiots and don't realize either you or Flash is the other wolf.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambii Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:50 pm

I just read through this stuff and I have to say.. You all should print these off and sell them in books. It's like reading some crazy mystery novel.
Bambii
Bambii
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.oracion.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Sometimes I just sit here and wonder why you guys don't vote for Luc- I MEAN L
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambii Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 am

The views on this right before I clicked it were 666. Nice job guys.
Bambii
Bambii
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.oracion.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 am

When do we find out the results?
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Chapter 4: Escape

L ran as fast as he could in the rain. The villagers were blaming him. EvilOreo had been killed right before the costume party, and everyone believed that the detective did it.

Anyone who has studied the Mystery genre would know the basic fact it couldn't have been L. The detective could never be the same person as the culprit!

Even so, L continued running. There were talks of a search party. And there were other talks of hanging party. L had no choice but to attempt to flee this town of Friendship. The villagers looked everywhere for him, and couldn't even find him for four days. The rain certainly didn't help their cause.

During this time, L only survived off berries, mushrooms, and barely manged to collect some rain water. He continued running, hoping to escape the grasp of this village. But the farther he ran, he felt weaker even though he had just eaten all the food he could possibly find.

The Villagers began pointing out various places that L could have ran off to. The supposed killer escaped to the woods, where talks of a neighboring town sometimes entered conversations. The Village wondered what would happen if their alleged killer escaped into another town, continuing his bloody rampage.

To stop that from happening, they would block off the path. They feared that L might have managed to get to the next village over within the four days, so they decided to keep that in mind. The had a destination to reach, so they took only two days to reach where next town over was most visible. The rain never let up, and everyone missed seeing a clear sky.

They stayed put in that path for another week, carefully avoiding any mysterious berries and oddly colored mushrooms. On the last day, they decided to give up. At least the killer wasn't going to return to they village again.

As the four remaining villagers began their trek back into the village of Friendship, they had found him.

L never left the Village. Instead he was found covered in mud from the storm, totally lifeless.

He had died from food poisoning, and the Village threw him in the ocean; the tides carried his body to oblivion.

Chapter 4 END

Remaining Villagers:

Aizen
Flash
Evan
Luck

Remaining Wolf has 24 hours to PM their next victim.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Wolf is Evan. Nuff said
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm

prove
it
nigga
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next