Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

+7
Frashu
MasterDudex5
Danye West
L
Luck
WINTERFRESH
Awakening
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) Empty Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by Awakening Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Hello there. Thank you for stumbling across this topic. Why thanks? Why, for coming across this topic. Oh, you meant why stumbling? Because you didn't just walk in here. You stumbled. You're sweaty, you keep looking behind your shoulder, and you might even have some blood on your clothes. Now in this village... are you innocent or guilty? - Game Master flash is holding at gunpoint please help me maybe i can outrun hi

Nightmare Doubt [Game 6]

This is a Murder Mystery IS. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the Village Flashville.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager, or a/the Wolf [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other. flash is selected as the winner though

As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Wolf is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Wolf, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Wolf will only be able to choose one and only one victim per round. But as there may only be up to two wolves, you may end up with up to two different killings per round.
*Wolves may or may not know the other's identity.
flash won't won't win

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Wolf/Wolves are, and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Wolf him/herself may vote too as a "Villager". if flash plays as a wolf he wins, if flash plays as a villager he wins

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect. flash is correct always right

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, another 1-2 murders will happen, and the cycle will redo itself until flash wins.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Wolf or hanged by Villagers), or the Wolf is caught and flash wins

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the Village. Flash will win though.

[Game Sign-Ups]
flash
waldo
WINTERFRESH
Lucario
Reshiram
Aizen
MasterDudex5
Flash
LynjaBear
Zai
Evan
Leo
Camelsue

Last edited by Awakening on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm in this :3
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by Luck Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Luck will join.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:23 pm

I am totally in, by the way don't let Camel join lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm

In
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 am

I'm in.
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:45 pm

i'm already in i think.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm in Very Happy
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Sign me up

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 pm

If you thought I wasn't in, you may be retarded.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm in! Because ......
YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll join Very Happy
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 am

Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:30 am

The First Night was the red night that had started it all
And one might expect it to be a dull inescapable fate
But these murders broke the tradition of the innocent's fall
The seed was planted, nurtured, razed and broke through the gate
-GM

The first to go was Flash. He was stabbed right when he blinked, and was stabbed for each second his eyes involuntary closed. The culprit sheathed his knife and found a note in the decease's pocked. He took out his knife again and stabbed the corpse, dropping the note that read: "i'm a winner"

The second to go was Lucario. His death is unprecedented, and so were the circumstances. With this act, his killer left messages to the world saying: "I'm a madman", "I'm guilty", "I'm a defender of justice"
Which one it was is hard to tell. Cause of death was a stab through the heart. The hole was made from the back, however.

Remaining Villagers:
WINTERFRESH
Lucario
Reshiram
Aizen
MasterDudex5
Flash
LynjaBear
Zai
Evan
Leo
Camelsue

Village has 12 hours to discuss before voting opens.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 am

Well me and Winter were talking and we noticed some things.

We were thinking "I'm a defender of Justice" could mean staff. Then we thought
"I'm a madman"could be someone who breaks rules sometimes. Which we classified into Zai, Leo, and Resh. Getting stabbed from the back could mean a friend of Luck who back stabbed him. So we were thinking more along the lines of those three.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:07 am

I have one thing to say.... When was I ever a friend of Luc? xD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 am

One's Winter.

Believe me or not I was completely right on my first guesses last game too.

and guess who won.

That's your choice to decide

(no evidence from me because i'm a winner and nonya get evidence)

Last edited by Flash on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 am

State your evidence.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 am

Aizen and Winter are on My train of thought. And staff makes sense.

Now lets see.

A defender of justice. This could have several pretenses, the most obvious of which being staff. Going from this standpoint, lets think about the Staff's relation to Lucario. Mostly good things, probably no special relation. Except for one person. Winter. They were staged as each other's brothers for quite sometime. They must have made some connection, and I never remember Winter and Luc being particularly at each other's throats. So I'm going with Winter for one.

Flash was a winner. So Flash killed himself.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 am

I have a few theories.

Theory one ~ GM killed them both. Lucs death poem mentioned that something happened that never happened before, and GM killing the villagers would be something that has not happened. Flash's poem mentioned him being a winner, something Awake spammed all over the introduction.

On to theories that don't involve mindfuck....

Flash could have been killed by Aizen, who would have access to his stuff and likely would know he had the note in his pocket.....

Lucario was likely killed by Camelsue, because of the constant obsession he has with Lucario.... That seems around how he would act if he were to kill "king Luc". The defender of justice thing baffles me, no clue. No way it means staff, too obvious.

One theory for Flash that Evan apparantly shares with me is that he killed him self. Kill him self just to show that no one can kill him, and he is a winner. Take out the note in his pocket that he brought with him....Let everyone know that he is a winner.

I suppose Luc could have been killed by Winter....Two people have said that by now and some pretty good logic was stated. They pretended to be brothers once.... They don't exactly fight....

What if Luc was killed by someone who likes him sometimes, and dislikes him sometimes? No clue who that would be, just putting that out there.

Thats all I got.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 am

That was a joke. But OK
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 am

i always win.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I clearly agree with Aizen, I think one person is Zai. Zai and luc team up when they get into fights with other people and are generally bros to each other, I think that's what the "Stab from the back" means. But I have a different theory for what "Defender of justice" means, remember that site war a few days ago? Yeah, I think that's what it's referencing, which also points to Zai. And Zai also breaks the rules a lot which explains the "madman" thing. In conclusion I think Zai is a wolf.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Flash always wins.

Last edited by Leo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Votings not even open....And theres nothing that said I could have done anything.... =/
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next