Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

+9
Bambii
Evan
L
Zai
Lynjabear
Frashu
Danye West
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Awakening Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Chapter 6: Nobody's Village

Aizen spent no time waiting. It must have been Luck who had been killing everyone all along. He tackled him down to the ground trying to get revenge for everyone who had died. Evan stood there, emotionless. 

Luck struggled to get Aizen off of him, and eventually broke free. 

"Wh- what's the matter with you?!" Luck asked in desperation. He was still trying to shake off the feeling of betrayal. 

"You.. you killed them." Aizen said slowly. He lunged once more at Luck, who was prepared this time. He stepped out of the way at the nick of time while Aizen plunged into the ground. 

"I didn't!" He looked at Evan. He had an unforgiving expression on his face, while shaking his head. Aizen tackled him once more while Luck was distracted. 

"EvilOreo dressed up as a black cat for the costume party. Don't you think that the bad luck was too coincidental?" Evan said, eyes narrowing. 

"No... It's not what you think... that's just..." Luck tried to reflect the accusation, but did a poor job. Evan had pinned him down logically while Aizen had him pinned physically. 

As Aizen continued his hold on Luck, while Evan stepped up. He placed his hands around Luck's neck. 

And tightened his grip. Luck struggled and struggled, but couldn't escape. Evan's hands were too much, and even if he could get away, Aizen's hold was overbearing. Luck looked at Evan's eyes once more and realized the truth. But he was too late.

There was a snap, and Luck lost all signs of resistance.

Slowly, Evan and Aizen released their grips.

"Th... There. Luck's dead." Aizen had difficulties saying it.

What have we done

Aizen saw Luck's dead body and began to fill with dread. He had just helped Evan kill him. He gagged a little, and Evan spoke.

"Yeah... The village is safe now."

The "Village" was now just Evan and Aizen now. Evan tossed Luck's body into the fire and watched it burn.

As Evan watched, Aizen barely regained composure. The night sky was glowing with the moonlight.

Evan began humming. It was a happy, celebratory tune.

Aizen recognized it as Happy Birthday.

A second later, Aizen was tackled down himself. It wasn't Luck's burning body looking for revenge, but Evan himself.

Aizen stared into Evan's eyes that were now completely empty.

"When Zai died, I was afraid that the village would catch up to me quickly. Good thing that didn't happen." he grinned.

"You killed everyone..."

"Only Bambii, EvilOreo, and ...Flash. And Luck right now, but I didn't do that one all by myself. He looked at the the flaming pit where Luck's body and Flash's dismembered body were. Aizen's eyes filled woth horror.

In his frantic attempt of escape, he got out of Evan's hold.

"Run. Get out of here." L's voice said. Aizen follwed that advice and decided to escape to the neighboring town. He didn't care what would happen to Evan, all he needed to do was survive.

But he was beginning to feel the lack of sleep and the distress over Flash, Luck and now Evan was bearing too much weight.

In the middle of the night, Aizen continued running. He could swear he heard everyone's voices pushing him on.

"Don't give up!" buckthefuffalo, Lynjabear, and L said.

"You got me already, can't you keep going?" Zai said.

"Please don't let him catch you." Bambii and EvilOreo advised.

"Make up for your mistake and keep running if you want me to forgive you." Luck added.

"You're done already?" Flash asked.

"I'm sorry... I can't..." Aizen let out. Even as the whole village tried to keep him going, Aizen just couldn't keep going.

He heard footsteps. Evan was closing in with a bloody knife. It must have been the same one he used to kill Flash.

"Had enough already? Well, let me put you out of your misery. You did good, Aizen. You made just before the end. Any last words?"

"I'm sorry Lu-"

One quick slice of the knife, and Aizen felt his neck and head feel cold.

And he died with the second cut. The infamous red liquid splattered everywhere.

Evan grinned. His empty eyes complemted the smile of success and the trophy of his victim's blood.

"Congratulaaaaaaaaations."

Chapter 6 END

Remaining Villagers

Evan

Game result:

Bambii: Killed by Evan. Decapitated and dumped in the girl's washroom while head was mounted on top of Luck and Lynjabear's birthday cake.

buckthefuffalo: Killed by Zai. Decapitated and dumped in the boy's washroom while head was mounted on top of Luck and Lynjabear's birthday cake.

Zai: Held responsible for Bambii and buckthefuffalo's death. Burned to death in the Flower Shop's shed. Wolf # 1.

Lynjabear: Held responsible for Bambii and buckthefuffalo's death. Burned to death in the Flower Shop's shed.

EvilOreo: Killed by Evan. Was stabbed multiple times and mutitlated into a barely recogniseable form.

L: Held responsible for EvilOreo's death. Escaped the village, but died through food poisoning. Detective of the story.

Flash: Killed by Evan. Stabbed, decapitated, and dismembered. Head and limbs were mounted on spikes by a fire started by Evan. Innards were spilled and rearranged.

Luck: Held responsible for Flash's death. Strangled by Evan while Aizen kept him from escaping.

Aizen: Killed by Evan. Throat was sliced as a sign of their last minute friendship. Was dismembered soon after death.

Evan: ????????????????????

Game 10: Victory for the Wolf, Evan. -Game Master

Hint guide will be up later.

Post any reactions.

Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Danye West Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 pm

EVAN YOU SNEAKY BASTARD
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Second thoughts as valid as first thoughts my ass. I should have never second guessed my self....Then again I died anyways lol.... I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH EVAN THE WHOLE TIME. >.>

Also I must have been so high.... Klled from poisonous berries and mushrooms lol.... :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 pm

The ghost of the murderer that haunted the Penumbra Express has been avenged. I shall sing songs in the afterlife of the hero Evan that brought peace and closure to the wolves of the train.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 am

I kind of figured it was even as soon as i noticed the FRIENDSHIP ADDITION..... coming back to me in my head....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 am

Zai, I didn't know you were the other wolf, otherwise I wouldn't have killed Bambi d: I'm not that much of a dick.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5