Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

+9
Bambii
Evan
L
Zai
Lynjabear
Frashu
Danye West
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Danye West Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Well I know i'm not a wolf. I'm pretty sure Flash isn't a wolf either, so I'm gonna thinking it's either evan or luck
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Awakening Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Chapter 5: die

Death was following the remaining villagers. The rain had stopped the night after the village had discovered L's body. Even though the last supposed killer's body was flung into the ocean, the village never slept normally again.

If this was before the day of his latest birthday, Luck would have felt excited and restless. His eyes would shut, flutter, open, and close again and again. But now he wondered if it was his fault that everyone in the village was dying. He began to remember Lynjabear, who he shared his birthday with. He couldn't sleep at all, so he ventured outside.

Evan didn't sleep any better. He tossed and turn in an endless cycle for hours. He started to miss everyone from the Village who had died. He wondered why the culprits would do such a horrible thing like killing the villagers, or when they would end. He got decided to go outside.

Aizen could barely sleep as well. He wondered why he himself was still in this village. The word Friendship meant nothing at this point. The killers felt no friendship to anyone. The Villagers had now began to doubt each other and planned to kill the ones responsible brutally. He decided he couldn't sleep either, so he went outside.

The three coincidentally met up by a fire, one that no one knew who started. Outside, they met up with Flash too.

Flash, however, slept peacefully. His head was mounted on a tall spike while his other stabbed limbs were burning slowly. His central body was already in the fire, but they were damaged before. One last word was spelled out in the spilled guts that were perfectly arranged.

"die"

Remaining Villagers:

Luck
Evan
Aizen

You have 24 hours to vote for the last hanging.

Last edited by Awakening on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambii Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

Oh god. I am scared.
Bambii
Bambii
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.oracion.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:45 am

Bambii wrote:Oh god. I am scared.

2spooky
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 am

Okay, since apparently I'm the wolf, lets take the facts into account here.

I am typically the one who gets voted out early, and nearly every time, I have not been a wolf. I'm suprised it's still happening, but regardless, this doesn't help my point.

There always seems to be a 'boy who cries wolf' syndrome. They tell everyone I'm a wolf, at which point I get hanged. I don't help, because making assumptions with no evidence creates an annoyance with me that people would still believe something with NO BACKUP.

Reshiram actually provided some good evidence. But Luck didn't quote that. He just made another assumption.

And why would you do that? At this late in the game? When logic is quite litterally EVERYTHING? Perhaps it's a thinly veiled ploy to direct attention of Luck.

From the very first post, Luck was very active in the story. One of his first notes is that the cake will taste delicious.

Now, what was on the cake? Severed heads.

The next notable thing is when Luck goes to check the partyroom.

Now, in the Village of Friendship, it seems like things were very happy and charming. Everyone's polite and happy, abiding by rules and common courtesies.

Why would Luck open the room alone to make sure everything was prepared? Surely somewhere so full of happiness and joy, a few friends wouldn't care if something wasn't prepared. After all, communities are there to help right?

Maybe he needed to set up the heads.

The next thing I'll use as evidence is in Chapter 3.

EvilOreo dresses up as a black cat, and specifically referred to as having, and I quote, bad luck, in Italics. A bit of an obvious hint, but, per Luck's own words, they had a close relationship.

And I'm going to go back to my 'incrimination' on L.

The stabbings had a rough shape of an L. But it wasn't for Reshiram.

It was for Luck.

Resh also had a point in noticing Awake's grammar with "himt", which would apply to all remaining villagers, but take that as you will.

And the last thing.

Luck's hardly talked throughout this entire game. Luck is usually a pretty talkative person, making his opinion and views typically known.

But he's really only voted throughout this entire game. That's it. That SCREAMS that he wants to keep a low profile. Particularly because it goes into a personality.

I leave my evidence with you Aizen. I hope you make the right choice.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 am

Evan, I will be a ghostly spirit of my self talking to you. Don't take out Luck. Instead, look at Aizens behaviour in the last chapter, and his thoughts.

Aizen could barely sleep as well. He wondered why he himself was still in this village. The word Friendship meant nothing at this point. The killers felt no friendship to anyone. The Villagers had now began to doubt each other and planned to kill the ones responsible brutally. He decided he couldn't sleep either, so he went outside.

He wondered why he was still in the village. Maybe he was wondering why he wasn't killed yet, or why he hasn't left yet. The first reason could be because he is the killer and he wondered why no one had realized it yet. The second reason could be because he wondered why he hadn't left yet because he hates everyone in the village and despises the friendship of the village. Clearly the friendship means nothing to the killers. They obviously don't like all the friendship.... Also the italicized words obviously mean nothing. The chapters stopped having them. If they meant something, Awake likely would have kept them up. So forget about the italicized "bad luck", it was too obvious and must have just meant that Oreo was gonna have bad luck and get killed.

It is up to you to make the choice though.... Unless you are the killer."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 am

A good player at doubt would realize keeping me alive would allow me to become the next scapegoat, essentially letting the wolf win himself the game.

But who wouldn't have seen that?
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:50 am

Well first off let me say I do agree with Evans logic on this one.

Second off I don't quite agree with your logic Resh. I mean pretty much all 3 of us were basically thinking about the killings.

This one for Luck- His eyes would shut, flutter, open, and close again and again. But now he wondered if it was his fault that everyone in the village was dying

This one for Evan-. He wondered why the culprits would do such a horrible thing like killing the villagers, or when they would end.

You can't say I'm the wolf because I was "wondering" when all of us were wondering. So you can go climb a wall of dicks with that logic

I will stand by my vote for Luck and if Evan is somehow the wolf then I won't be tricked by that logic again.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Well, considering how seriously Evan is taking the game, he looks kinda suspicous, my vote goes to Evan. Aizen. Don't let us lose. Make the right choice.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Awakening wrote:Chapter 5: die

Death was following the remaining villagers. The rain had stopped the night after the village had discovered L's body. Even though the last supposed killer's body was flung into the ocean , the village never slept normally again.

If this was before the day of his latest birthday, Luck would have felt excited and restless. His eyes would shut, flutter, open, and close again and again. But now he wondered if it was his fault that everyone in the village was dying. He began to remember Lynjabear, who he shared his birthday with. He couldn't sleep at all, so he ventured outside.

Evan didn't sleep any better. He tossed and turn in an endless cycle for hours. He started to miss everyone from the Village who had died. He wondered why the culprits would do such a horrible thing like killing the villagers, or when they would end. He got decided to go outside.

The three coincidentally met up by a fire, one that no one knew who started. Outside, they met up with Flash too.

Flash, however, slept peacefully. His head was mounted on a tall spike while his other stabbed limbs were burning slowly. His central body was already in the fire, but they were damaged before. One last word was spelled out in the spilled guts that were perfectly arranged.

"die"

Remaining Villagers:

Luck
Evan
Aizen

You have 24 hours to vote for the last hanging.

Sorry to come spoil the party ladies. I have a theory of my own.

The first part of the chapter starts off talking about water a lot, could the wolf somehow be connected to water?
Didn't Aizen have a water gym at some point?

And why is Aizen feeling exactly like the other two? Almost like he's trying to fit in knowing that he doesn't really.
It's almost like something a wolf would do.

Anyway, I know that's minimal evidence, but I just thought it would be fun to mess around with the game a bit~ c;

WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Winter's logic is UMPPPPHH. I don't even know who to vote for anymore, I'm really stumped. Well..... Aizen didn't give any logic. So I'm gonna have to change my vote to him. But I'm still a little skeptical about it. EDIT: Vote changed to Evan. You guys >.<

Last edited by Luck on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

I didn't really feel to I have to give my own logic since I agree'd with Evans. But vote for me if you want there's only 3 people left and 2 of us are voting for luck anyway. But if I do get voted out then villagers lose all I have to say
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 pm

I would like to add that the killing of Flash actually was an intelligent move. At this point in the game, Flash was completely unsuspected and most knew he was not a wolf, therefore, by killing him, he simply took out an opponent, as all other players have speculation against them.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:37 pm

It's not Evan. It had to have been either the first person to come out or the last one. First person to come out could have killed Flash before the other two. Last to come out may have waited for the others to come out so they wouldn't look suspicious. The middle man is just the middle man, Evan. His fat ass didn't come out till he smelled something cooking. :3

jk jk.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Evan has voted for Luck
Aizen has voted for Luck
Luck has voted for Evan

Please confirm your vote. You only get one chance to potentially change them.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Alright fine, Im going with Evan final answer.

Last edited by Luck on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Luck final vote.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

GUYS IT'S FUCKING EVAN. LOOK THE EVIDENCE IS ALL THERE. THE CAMPFIRE. TAKE A LOOK AT EVAN'S SIGNATURE, A FIRE BADGE !!!! THAT'S A BIG HINT. We all confirmed it in the CB, c'mon Aizen, VOTE FOR EVAN. EVAN. FINAL VOTE.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:58 pm

You confirmed it.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm voting for Luck. Shown my evidence. His paranoia proves it.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:36 pm

It's all over. I was just a second late.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

I now realized it was evan..
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm

D I E(VAN)

- General Motors
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:14 pm

I feel stupid now....I kept thinking it was him the whole time....Other than that one part I thought it was Oreo at that is. Then I had second thoughts right at the end....FUCK I FEEL STUPID NOW I CHANGED MY MIND RIGHT BEFORE THE END! >.>

lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:49 pm

NYES NYES MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next