Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 Nightmare The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 Sb10 The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 21o6g49

The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story.

+4
Eduardo
Evan
Danye West
Qualna
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story.

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Cautious but motivated, I move a few bothersome branches out of my path as I enter the forest.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story.

Post by Qualna Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Teenager: "Wow, you're actually going in there anyway. Okay. Can't imagine the cojones on this guy. Damn."

You enter the forest and doesn't afraid of anything. You notice some bright skylights peeking through the treetops and neatly lines shrubbery and bushes. You come across an old man with a robe and walking cane. You think to yourself, "Would I be stereotyping him if I thought he was a some sort of sage or wizard?" and keep to yourself.

1) Approach the old man. (Custom dialogue)
2) Continue on your merry way.
3) Attack the old man.
4) Set up a camp. Punch into a tree with your fists of fury. Create a crafting table. Gather wood planks. Create Wooden Pickaxe. Proceed Minecraft.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 pm

"So far, so good. I wonder if anyone else is h-

Holy black Jesus! What's that old guy doing here?"

I approach the old Merlin-esque man.

"Hello. I couldn't help but notice that you're wandering around here too. I don't mean to be nosy or sound rude, but what's your purpose here? I'm searching for the supposed treasure, but, uh..... I'm not sure exactly where I'm supposed to go or what to look for. My name's Desmond, by the way."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 am

Old Merlin-esque Man: "Hm? Oh greetings, young Desmond. I am Liam Triiton III, the wandering druid of the highlands! I am simply here for my daily blessings. Indeed there is a wish-granted treasure as all the rumors fortell, but I dare not touch it for wishes often backfire. I am very often approached by unicorns and collect some of their magical radiance for medicinal purposes and whatnot."

1) "But... don't unicorns only approach virgins?"
2) "Can you offer me any magical wisdom?"
3) "Have you always wanted to be a druid?"
4) "Can I offer any assistance to anything you might need?"
5) (Custom Dialogue)
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm

2 (but in my own words so it isn't boring as fuq)

"Nice to meet you, Liam. And you do make a good point. If you'd be so kind, is there any magical wisdom you'd be willing to share? I typically like to be fully prepared before taking potentially dangerous action."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Option 1 would have yielded a more humorous response, but whatever.

Liam: "If you wanted to avoid any dangerous action, why'd ya come here in the first place? Bahahahahahaha! I only jest, sir Desmond. This forest likes to play tricks you see, you may hear your own conscience, but be warned it is merely an act of sorcery that speaks to your mind. And when you reach my age... learn not to give advice! Bahahahahahahahahahaha!"

1) "I think I'll be going now, much things to explore, people to meet, adventure surely invigorates the spirit! And some other cliché homosexually optimistic phrase. "
2) "Who can I even trust, if not the voice that sounds like my own?"
3) "This forest will be your grave, old man."
4) "Where's the exit? I'd like to go back the way I came. I'm done here."
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm

1) "I think I'll be going now, much things to explore, people to meet, adventure surely invigorates the spirit! Thanks, maybe we'll cross paths again some day."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:18 pm

You leave the jolly old druid to whatever the hell it was he was doing before you arrived and stop across a bridge. Seeing as it's the most obvious pathway to take, you proceed to cross it hoping there will be no trolls to stop yo-

Troll: "Problem?"
Oh shit. Spoke to soon.

1) "BEGONE YE TROLL. I SHALL PASS."
2) "Let me guess, you won't let me cross without doing some sort of tedious and uninspiring quest?"
3) Engage combat with the troll... although that club he's got with him looks pretty spiked and nasty.
4) Seek Liam's help.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm

2) "Let me guess, you won't let me cross without doing some sort of tedious and uninspiring quest?"
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Troll: "Le yes. You must go retrieve le blue stick of no particular importance from le Dennis the Maceman. Umadbro?"

Desmond: "...This is starting to sound like some shitty generic RPG."
Narrator: "I assure you it's nothing of the sort. Especially once the others are finished with their dream sequences."
Desmond: "Who said that?!"
Miose: "Breaking the fourth wall is strictly forbidden. Should that happen again, you will be relieved of your duties."
Narrator: "Ahhhh hell.... there goes my comission..."
Desmond: "...No more espresso for me."

1) "Alright, troll. I accept your terms."
2) Try to sneak past.
3) "Come at me bro." (Engage combat)
4) Seek Liam's help.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm

2) Try to sneak past.

"Troll, look! A le furfag femanon that isn't showing tits but won't GTFO!"

With the feet of Hermes, I dash across the troll as he looks in hopes of finding a new target to make an hero. By the time he sees me again, I'm already too far gone. I look back only once, making the best imitation of trollface that I can, saying

Spoiler:
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 pm

The troll gets on a bike powered by two magnets and tries to chase after you but crashes into a tree.
Troll: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

You make it further into the forest and find a forked path. One leads into a peaceful-looking meadow. The other seems to go into a cave.

1) To the meadow.
2) To the cave.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Qualna wrote:The troll gets on a bike powered by two magnets and tries to chase after you but crashes into a tree.
Troll: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

You make it further into the forest and find a forked path. One leads into a peaceful-looking meadow. The other seems to go into a cave.

1) To the meadow.
2) To the cave.

"Whew, defeating that troll made me tired. Think I'll go into that nice looking meadow."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Sorry for the wait, been busy, etc, etc. But as we progress through this, waiting is one of the things you'll have to get used to.
You cross into the deceptively peaceful looking meadow. Did I say 'deceptively'? Forget I mentioned it. You see a woman sitting at a tree striking a wooden instrument in a monotonous tone, over and over. She seems to be pretty oblivious to your presence.

1) Speak to her. (Insert dialogue)
2) Ignore her and continue on the path.
3) Stop and smell the roses.
4) Go back and venture into the cave instead.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:58 pm

1. Speak to her

"Hey, what's that instrument you got there?"
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm

She doesn't seem to be acknowledging you, only muttering something under her breath while still striking the instrument over and over. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

1) "I think I'm gonna go now."
2) Listen in closer.
3) "BABBA BOOEY BABBA BOOEY BABBA BOOEY."
4) "Lady, you have some issues."
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

2) Listen in closer
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Woman: "Sae... my daughter Sae... where is my daughter... Sae... my daughter Sae... where is my daughter..."

1) Smile and walk away.
2) "What's this? A young girl in distress?! This shall not stand! I, Desmond the Amazing shall venture into the unknown to search for your daughter, madam! Super Teen.... AWAAAAAAAAAAY!"
3) Cause a fourth wall crisis.
4) Go back and venture into the menacing cave.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:44 pm

2) "What's this? A young girl in distress?! This shall not stand! I, Desmond the Amazing shall venture into the unknown to search for your daughter, madam! Super Teen.... AWAAAAAAAAAAY!"
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

You run along the path with all your mighty might and your speedy speed and heroically stop at the end of the trail. You gaze upon an old hermitage isolated in the meadow by several tall trees, and think to yourself. "...This must be the longest dream I've ever had."

1) You've come this far, might as well go into the hermitage.
2) There aren't really any other options, you probably have to go in at this point.
3) Seriously, I'm not really giving you any other choice, this will be the final endpoint.
4) Are you actually looking for another option? Don't kid yourself. Go into the damn house.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:38 am

After much thought and consideration, I've chosen #1.

"Odd. I wonder who would have built a hermitage here? I think I'll go check it out. Maybe the woman's daughter is in there."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Wow really? You picked THAT choice? Oh come on, you had three other options and you had to pick THAT. You had practically every other alternative in the world and you had to pick that. Honestly, I'm disappointed. Sigh... oh well. You enter the hermitage by kicking down the door Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six style and ready yourself for anything. You're in a small living room, not much in here except a couch, an old record player, a small journal, and a shotgun on the mantle.

1) Read the journal
2) Play the record player
3) Grab the shotgun
4) Nap on the couch
5) Go into the dining room
6) Go upstairs
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:28 pm

"What's this journal?"
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Sorry to keep this waiting yet again.

You open up the old journal and begin reading.

"We finally made it away from that crazy cult. That 'curse' is still out there though; I can sense it. My family moved into this hermitage away from prying eyes, away from the public. Nobody would believe us if we told them what happened... and we don't know how many people are a part of this. So for the rest of our lives my wife, my only daughter, and I will live off the land here. It's the best option we have,"

1) Keep reading
2) Play the record player
3) Grab the shotgun
4) Nap on the couch
5) Go into the dining room
6) Go upstairs
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 pm

"Cult? Curse? What on earth..... I can't just ignore this. I need to read more."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next