Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] Nightmare Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] Sb10 Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] 21o6g49

Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED]

+3
Diqlips
Qualna
Safiliwen
7 posters

Go down

Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] Empty Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED]

Post by Safiliwen Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:28 am

So long story short after various health issues and collapsing at work again, being home bound for 1 month minimum I'm starting this again actually going through with it this time. While there is far less of us than last time I hope you guys are interested enough to sign up, as I was going to be playing this game during this time anyway I thought I'd do this little project while I'm at it.

You can refer here for character sign up rules: [url= http://nightmare.forumotions.net/t797-let-s-play-romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-xi-character-selection]Character Sign Up.[/url] though you can disregard the Edit in there as we'll all be under the one force. It will also be handled in a screenshot format rather than video for obvious reasons which is actually better for you guys as it's far easier to digest and you don't have to deal with the terribly tedious early game set up.

Obviously since that thread is locked just post your sign ups here and I'll make a new thread when we start up our kingdom.

Last edited by Safiliwen on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED]

Post by Qualna Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Name: Yuan Ai
Specialization: Concealment
Stat Specialization: Assassination/Outnumbered Combat
Personality: Merciless
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI (For reals this time) [CLOSED]

Post by Diqlips Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Name: Zhao Xio (Son of Zhao Yun if possible)
Specilisation: Spears
Specilsation in stats: War
Character: Reckless

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Name: Chuck
Specialization: Melee Combat
Stat Specialization: Headbutt Based Attacks
Character: Iron Will

Chuck's one talent has been his ability to knock out opponents with headbutts alone. He was born with a defect giving his skull more durability and strength than steel. He was noticed by a recruiter one day while smashing coconuts on the street for change, and has answered his call to battle.

Chuck's favorite drink is milk. He was often dared as a child to drink milk directly from a heffer, but this only made his skull stronger.

Chuck is very resilient, and his will (or perhaps it is plain stubborness), is nearly as strong as his cranium. His friends came to nickname him "Pluck Chuck" in reference to this.

Due to his natural affinity for calcium, Chuck can, in times of peril, call on a cow as his steed and joust effectively (with his head).
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Name: Duhway-Nuh
Specialization: Brass Knuckles
Stat Specialization: Brute Force
Character: Strong as an ox, but about as smart.

Duhway-Nuh had grown up a poor boy, living in the ghetto from a very early age. As such, he has not received any form of education, and as a result, speaks incredibly improperly. This often makes him seem incredibly ignorant and stupid, which he is, but he is also ignorant to the inferiority of his own intellect. As such, any comment directed at him that he doesn't understand or sees as an insult enrages him beyond reason, and he will challenge anybody that 'insults' him to mortal combat.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:29 am

Name: Otto V. Dine
Specialization: Boats
Stat Specialization: Strategies
Character: Enough brains with an ego to match

Otto V. Dine spends day and night constructing strategies in order to elevate himself beyond the great heights of riches and power. Fueled by nothing more than an oh desire to command all he deems less, he will passionately use his pieces (including people) to earn him all the spoils of victory. His extreme superior complex doesn't bring him many friends, however. Because of that, he always has his boats to keep him company instead of close friends.

yes boats. he likes boats ok. don't make fun of him or he'll cry because he's actually a weenie who likes boats a lot
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 am

Name: Yuri T. Hra
Specialization: Stealth
Stat Specialization: Weapon Mastery
Character: Cunning and cold.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Sign ups are now closed! First chapter is here: http://nightmare.forumotions.net/t1786-let-s-play-romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-xi-chapter-1-meetings-and-long-winded-explanations#18169
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down