Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro Nightmare Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro Sb10 Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro 21o6g49

Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro

+3
Awakening
nightmareforums
Safiliwen
7 posters

Go down

Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro Empty Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro

Post by Safiliwen Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

So as you may well be aware, I now have a new laptop due to my last one dying/needing an upgrade. This also means unfortunatly I have to restart/abandon my last LP, as I had got up to part 10 on my own without posting due to no proper internet access. I may redo it in the future, alas for now the topic at hand what is RoTK XI you may ask? Well I'm here to tell you all about it for the intro of this LP.

It's in a series of games by Koei the guys behind the Dynasty Warriors Franchise. Which in turn is based off of the novel The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. You can find this on the net with a simple google search if your interested. Now the basic premise of the game, is to build your nation (or join a nation) and rise to power and end the conflict in China.

Now on to the meat of this post (Sorry it's a long one)

We have our first choice do we want to serve under a nation we have the choice of Wu, Wei, Shu along with some other leaders, such as Lu Bu who was said to be the greatest warrior during the time.
Or do we want to control our own and forge our own path in ancient China? after this choice is made I will make the next post in where we choose our start position/starting nation to join, along with making our officers (That's you guys) So I look forward to hearing from you =D
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro Empty Re: Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro

Post by nightmareforums Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Control our own forge.
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro Empty Re: Let's Play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI Intro

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm

I choose control our own forge Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Let's dooo our own foooorce.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Nigga, we best be controlololing our own force.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 am

I sign in. I prefer to serve under a nation.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 am

I'd rather forge our own path. I don't want to be an officer though :p
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Il serve under Lu Bu

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down