Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Nightmare Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Sb10 Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 21o6g49

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations.

5 posters

Go down

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Empty Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations.

Post by Safiliwen Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:41 pm

Welcome one and all as we take a trip in time to the year 190 AD in ancient China. We begin our tale at the start of Dong Zhuo's rise.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Oxp9

We'll be following the tale of a kingdom by the name of Lolicon in these turbulent times will they be able to carve their own path into history? Let's find out!

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. X2pz

This is our fine city of Xin Ye, we're currently sitting on enough gold to get our domestics in check and start building up a small force, as you can see we already have 20k troops stationed here but we'll need more for the times ahead.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Tfks

To start we'll be developing, ignore all the numbers on the right except for the ones in yellow I'll get to the others as we get to them, as you can see developing will take gold and plots we currently have 0/10 plots filled. 10 is also fairly limited in what we can do speaking of which let's see what we can do with these.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 14lc

Turn times in the game are 10 days = 1 turn. Developing time is based off of a units Politics skill the higher the better. Markets bring in gold income, Farms bring in food, Barracks let you recruit troops, Smiths are for producing weapons, Stables produce horses, Workshops are for siege units, Shipyards produce ships and finally Mints when placed adjacent to Markets up their income by 50% each and Granaries do the same for Farms.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 6wmt

You've probably already noticed these small patches of land but these are a cities building slots they vary from city to city in placement and amount. To start with we're going to set up our markets plus our barracks and smith around this area.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Dy2k

In the upper right you see that red number next to AP? That's our action points and donates how much we can do per turn, building our markets costs 20 each so that's all we can do this turn, next turn I'll be working on our farms above the city.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Bs47

As you can see after our market has finished we're now up to 450 revenue, also I missed it in the cap but Yuan Shu (The pink guy directly above us on the map) has spread rumours in our city, this will lower loyalty of our officers and make them more likely to defect to other forces if the chance arises. No worries though as we have ways around this.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. G438

As you can see his loyalty is currently 86 that's dangerously low don't ask me why but the game rates loyalty out of 100 and anything below 95 and you run the risk of officers defecting. Now on how to fix this.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Jm7

By going to the personnel screen and going to reward you essentially bribe everyone and their mother with gold to raise their loyalty, money makes the world go round what can I say.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 61di

After having paid that scum bag off we can see his loyalty is now 94, that's good enough for now we'll need to start amassing troops if we're going to survive the days ahead. As we're not part of the coalition against Dong Zhuo and thus have 0 allies around us. 

To our left is a port which I'll be capturing shortly before we eventually head north to deal with Yuan Shu.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 5oj5

As we've been building and passing turns our Order has been decreasing, Order basically affects every single thing you from your city from recruiting troops to how much gold/food income you get. So we'll need to raise this by doing an inspection, inspections are governed by the leadership stat again the higher the better. You can only inspect once per turn and if any enemies are within 2 tiles of your city it's effectiveness is halved.

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Ofxb

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 257q

After a few turns of getting our economy in check and building everything we'll need to begin our conquest I march out Yuan Ai to capture the port of Hu Yang. We did it guys! We actually made progress finally hoorah! Eventually I'll be moving Otto V. Dine to occupy it instead of Yuan Ai. Because he really loves boats for some reason. I'll also be explaining the march screen in more detail when it becomes more pertinent i.e. when we're actually at war. 

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. 1tmh

Port get! Thankfully he made it there in one turn so he can come straight back after I've transferred Otto V. Dine there to make sweet sweet love to his boats. All ports are used for is moving out boats they serve no other purpose and have no build slots. But they are useful for traversing the map over long distances. Also to note you can only land a boat at another port.

Strategy Corner:

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Ikwo

This is currently how the land of China looks. Nothing happened over the first 20 or so turns no one has even marched a single troop out save us to capture Hu Yang. My first port of call will likely to march North to deal with Yuan Shu but there are also merits to going South and dealing with Kong Zhou. (The dark pink guy to the right on the world map to the south on the mini map) This is where you guys will come in again to keep this interactive based on your votes we'll either prepare to march north or south when the time comes.

And that's that for part 1! Find out what happens to our stupid brave warriors next time!
Sorry for the long wall of text first entry with what is pretty boring gameplay but I'd rather cover the big bulk of the core mechanics in one post rather than throw it about the entire LP, when we get into the meat of the game characters will also be given lines + characterisation.

Also let me know how the image size/font size is working out for you guys had to play about with the settings for about 30-40 mins to find anything that would even fit into the forum without getting cut off.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Empty Re: Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations.

Post by Diqlips Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 pm

TO THE SOUTH!!! FOR THE GLORY OF LOLICON!!! (It puts us closer to the unclaimed territories so we can take them and stop the others near them from expanding)

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations. Empty Re: Let's Play Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI Chapter 1: Meetings and long winded explanations.

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:42 pm

"My momma always told me when in doubt, go South. Except it startled me and I smashed her with mah head. I'm sorry momma."

(Going south keeps us further away from enemy territory. We're weak right now, so going north seems daunting for now.)
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 pm

i be finna head south mah niggas, less one a ya niggas disagrees
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:15 am

Yeah, I agree. South.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Sorry for the slow update guys part 2 and 3 will be up tonight to make up for it Very Happy my chest got worse over the past 2 days so was unable to sit in the room I have to do these ;w;
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:55 pm

I've had zero time to check up on this lately, so no worries.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Fucker I finished both ends for Tohsaka's route since the last time you updated.

Spoiler:
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down