Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
One thing I hate about Naturo EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
One thing I hate about Naturo 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o One thing I hate about Naturo Nightmare One thing I hate about Naturo Sb10 One thing I hate about Naturo 21o6g49

One thing I hate about Naturo

+7
ChronoDuck
buckthefuffalo
Frashu
Qualna
Diqlips
Safiliwen
L
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One thing I hate about Naturo Empty One thing I hate about Naturo

Post by L Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

So, you know how Naruto's shitty catchphrase for a long time was "Believe it!"? Of course you do. Who the fuck doesn't?

Well, it turns out it was caused by a speech disorder passed down from his mother. IT WAS ALL PART OF PLOT DEVELOPMENT! d:

His mother had a habit of saying random words or phrases all the time, and it was passed to Naruto.

Wanna know the stupid part though? I believe she says "Ya know?" a ton when Naruto talks to her in his mind or wtf ever. Suddenly he starts saying "Ya know?" like once an episode. It died off, but he still says it occasionally. He just suddenly starts saying that after his mom tells him about her saying it. The fuck.

Inb4 banned from the forums.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One thing I hate about Naturo Empty Re: One thing I hate about Naturo

Post by Safiliwen Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:57 pm

I wish it was a bannable offence I really do. Sadly it's not to be.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I can't believe there is only one thing someone hates who watched this god-awful excuse for an anime that only children and/or people with no actual taste in real anime would waste their time watching.

And I say that after having wasted my time watching a shit load of it before I found real anime.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:31 pm

You put the topic about Naturo, Resh. Please stay on topic and do not derail into talking about Naruto.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Naturia decks? Yeah they're pretty fucking annoying.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Frashu wrote:Naturia decks? Yeah they're pretty fucking annoying.
They have the fruit. You clearly did not inspect them enough.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:19 pm

L wrote:IT WAS ALL PART OF PLOT DEVELOPMENT! d:
You don't actually believe that poor excuse of an author planned it this whole time, do you?

Also, Naruto is shit and so are you, etc etc.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Drathmar wrote:I can't believe there is only one thing someone hates who watched this god-awful excuse for an anime that only children and/or people with no actual taste in real anime would waste their time watching.

And I say that after having wasted my time watching a shit load of it before I found real anime.
This is some first world problem shit, I thinkyou might be scare from such a traumatic experience, call a doctor
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:22 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:
Drathmar wrote:I can't believe there is only one thing someone hates who watched this god-awful excuse for an anime that only children and/or people with no actual taste in real anime would waste their time watching.

This is some first world problem shit, I thinkyou might be scare from such a traumatic experience, call a doctor
I bet there's some sort of charity out there that gives manga to kids in Africa or something, and I also bet it's a bunch of Naruto. Poor kids, I feel bad for them now.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Basically, Naruto has been sucked dry of virtually any creativity at this point, as it's ending soon. However, there should be one thing you hate about Naruto.

The series. Including the plot and 90% of the characters.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:38 pm

I thought this was going to a simple yet clever thread saying "everything", but I am saddened. D:
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm

You get used to sadness and disappointment around Resh, Awake. It's okay.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 pm

I'm not gonna insult Naruto as a whole lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:27 pm

It was a good chance to go above everyone's expectations. :c
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:28 pm

You're doing it wrong
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Drathmar wrote:Learn to watch real anime kid.
Ha.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Drathmar wrote:
L wrote:I'm not gonna insult Naruto as a whole lol.
And this is why you are an idiot.
Now we have identified the problem
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm

When are we gonna talk about Naturo?
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:15 pm

L wrote:
Drathmar wrote:
And this is why you are an idiot. You don't realize Naruto is so bad it deserves, NAY DEMANDS to be insulted as a whole. Learn to watch real anime kid.
You know....I like everyone else here....but you, there's something about you that I hate.

I will insult something as a whole. You. I hate you.

I am not a 'kid', and using that term as an insult is so rude, so harsh. I am NOT an idiot because of what I enjoy. I like wide varieties of things. I like every Anime I've watched(Nearly....Boku no Pico and EoE....terrifying.), it's not like I have horrible taste, I just have a non-picky taste. That's how I am with pretty much everything.
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm

L wrote:
Drathmar wrote:
And this is why you are an idiot. You don't realize Naruto is so bad it deserves, NAY DEMANDS to be insulted as a whole. Learn to watch real anime kid.
I am not a 'kid', and using that term as an insult is so rude, so harsh. I am NOT an idiot because of what I enjoy. I like wide varieties of things. I like every Anime I've watched(Nearly....Boku no Pico and EoE....terrifying.), it's not like I have horrible taste, I just have a non-picky taste. That's how I am with pretty much everything.
You are a kid (although it's a stupid insult in the first place), and yes you do have horrible taste. Just because you possess the ability to like both steak and shit on a bun doesn't mean your taste isn't bad, especially when you aren't even close to being a connoisseur. It probably just means you don't know what makes food good. In other words, you lack the ability to form an informed opinion because of your lack of exposure/experience. Of course, that's just a food analogy. Anyone who calls themselves a connoisseur of anime is probably pretentious, but you get what I mean.

Mind you, that doesn't mean you have to stop watching those awful shows, it just means that you shouldn't feel insulted and get flustered when people say you have bad taste, because you brought it on yourself. If you go on to watch more shows, you'll probably look back in shame at at your taste now.

I'm sorry I had to tell you like this.

Last edited by buckthefuffalo on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:00 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
L wrote:
Drathmar wrote:
You are a kid (although it's a stupid insult in the first place), and yes you do have horrible taste. Just because you possess the ability like both steak and shit on a bun doesn't mean your taste isn't bad, especially when you aren't even close to being a connoisseur. It probably just means you don't know what makes food good. In other words, you lack the ability to form an informed opinion because of your lack of exposure/experience. Of course, that's just a food analogy. Anyone who calls themselves a connoisseur of anime is probably pretentious, but you get what I mean.

Mind you, that doesn't mean you have to stop watching those awful shows, it just means that you shouldn't feel insulted and get flustered when people say you have bad taste, because you brought it on yourself. If you go on to watch more shows, you'll probably look back in shame at at your taste now.

And buck showing why he isn't a kid despite his age. Bravo. Eloquently put my soulless friend.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:20 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
L wrote:
Drathmar wrote:
You are a kid (although it's a stupid insult in the first place), and yes you do have horrible taste. Just because you possess the ability to like both steak and shit on a bun doesn't mean your taste isn't bad, especially when you aren't even close to being a connoisseur. It probably just means you don't know what makes food good. In other words, you lack the ability to form an informed opinion because of your lack of exposure/experience. Of course, that's just a food analogy. Anyone who calls themselves a connoisseur of anime is probably pretentious, but you get what I mean.

Buck, you don't understand. My 'taste' isn't changing. I've watched a wide variety of Anime, and to be honest, I don't like a lot of what I watched. I tried to sit through One Piece, but it was....boring and repetitive, not enough fighting or plot, too much sailing and doing nothing.

I tried Death Note, it was good until L died, then I skipped most of the rest and watched the end.

EoE was terrifying. ;-;

Perhaps I do have bad taste, but it's stupid to use my preference or my age as insults. Don't you think?

Also, Naruto is one of the biggest Anime in the world. Apparently a LOT of people share my bad taste. =/ I mostly just like the fighting in it.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:44 pm

L wrote:
buckthefuffalo wrote:
L wrote:
Drathmar wrote:

Buck, you don't understand. My 'taste' isn't changing. I've watched a wide variety of Anime, and to be honest, I don't like a lot of what I watched. I tried to sit through One Piece, but it was....boring and repetitive, not enough fighting or plot, too much sailing and doing nothing.

I tried Death Note, it was good until L died, then I skipped most of the rest and watched the end.

EoE was terrifying. ;-;

Perhaps I do have bad taste, but it's stupid to use my preference or my age as insults. Don't you think?

Also, Naruto is one of the biggest Anime in the world. Apparently a LOT of people share my bad taste. =/ I mostly just like the fighting in it.
But you just said you like almost everything you watch. Are you going back on that now?

Anyway, you say you've seen a wide variety, but I don't believe you. This is partially because of your definition of "weird" in the sense of anime. EoE is not terrifying (it's confusing though), and Akira is not weird by anime standards. I'd be incredibly surprised if you've even seen fifty anime series. Even moreso if less than half of those aired on Toonami at some point. And before you say something, no, fifty isn't a lot.

Preference only gets used as insults if you really have no idea what you're talking about, and it's very easy for kids to have bad taste because, again, they haven't had enough experience or exposure. The same applies to adults who haven't seen a lot of anime. It's the same in every medium; the people who experience more generally know more. Ever heard a teenage girl go on about how good Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey is? Ever heard someone who just came out of a movie theater say the recent triple-A blockbuster was one of the best movies they've ever seen? Ever heard a guy talk about how CoD is amazing? It's all the same, and Naruto is the prime example of what an anime shouldn't be.

And don't ever assume something is good just because it's popular. A lot of people do have bad taste in various things for the reasons described above. They don't go on to delve more into whatever medium they choose, and as a result they stay at that casual level of involvement. This in itself isn't a problem; no one has enough time to be able to invest themselves in everything enough to have well-thought opinions on it. The problem arises when someone with that low level of interest acts in a way that expresses they know as much or more about the medium/hobby as someone with clearly more knowledge than them.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:53 pm

He just doesn't BELIEVE IT Buck.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Buck, to avoid filling the whole thread with quotes, I'm not gonna quote you, the quote wall is getting big.

I admit, I AM going back on my earlier statement, now seeing that you really aren't trying to insult me in the slightest. I have seen a few other Animes, and I didn't really like any of them. Some of the anime I've seen on Toonami is okay but generally I don't like it. Naruto is my favorite Anime. I tried other ones but I didn't like them. It's not that I didn't try to look more into Anime, I just didn't like what I found.

Good and bad is opinion, at least in this instance it is. I won't argue that general opinion is towards Naruto is that it is "bad", though.

I haven't seen MUCH Anime. I've seen some on Toonami, but I didn't really like most of them too much. I've seen some Anime like Death note, and didn't like them either.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next