Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

+7
L
Aaron
Zai
Awakening
Frashu
Danye West
Evan
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Evan Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Voting is now closed.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Danye West Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:38 pm

because i am the wolf
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Awake's not the wolf. Aizen is a possibility, but there isn't substantial evidence against him.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 4 Empty GOTCHA BITCH!

Post by Evan Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm

It was a bright morning. I woke up to a knock on the door, which I drearily answered. It was Korasi. He asked if he could come in and have a seat. I obliged.

But I hadn't eaten anything yet, so I asked him if he wanted anything from the meal cart. He asked for blueberries. Oddly specific, but whatever.

Upon reaching the meal cart, I found everyone waiting for me. Reshiram looked quite distraught.

"They think Korasi is the killer! Mister, please, tell them they're wrong!" He cried loudly. What an overly dramatic whiner. He probably thought he had it figured out.

But popular majority it was. Qualna and I led the charge back to my room. I found Korasi sitting on my chair, twiddling his thumbs.

"Oh, hello Qualna. I didn't expect to- Oh Resh as well? And Safi..." he remarked as we all filed into the room. "...What's up guys?"

"You are the lone blueberry." The voices rang with such intensity, all in unison. Korasi did not respond. Having entered the room first, I had to shove my way out the door.

"I'd like to eat before having my appetite ruined." I said, as I left the room.

But I did not go to the dining hall. I waited, just around the corner. Walls are thin after all.

"What does he mean his appetite? Did I do something wrong? Why is everyone looking at me with such venom?"

There was no response, save for the mild click of a sawed off. "Make a case. Now." Safi put the barrels to his head.

"I don't like moving targets."

Korasi stuttered a bit.

"Well, I... I mean... A case on what? I didn't kill them? Why would I kill them? They didn't do anything wrong! They weren't heathens, they were good sheep! Unlike the rest of you. You're all pathetic. Attempting to implicate me like this. Have you gone astray from God? For he certainly doesn't seem to be with you..."

He took a pause. I entered his room slowly. The place was quite eerie. Satin cloths hung from the ceiling, candles dangling in make shift lanterns held by the ends. I kept inspecting the room.

"Why me, God? Why? I was attempting to lead the lambs, I was trying to help!" I picked up the cross. Cherry wood,

"WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME? THESE HEATHENS KILLED INNOCENT MEN! WHAT HAVE I DONE? I WAS EXECUTING YOU'RE WILL!" I swapped the cross for an ankh. Why he had it is beyond me.

"THESE PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR YOUR IMAGE ARE GOING TO MURDER ME, GOD! THEY'RE GOING TO MURDER YOUR PROPHET! HOW WILL YOU SPEAK WITHOUT A PROPHET?!" It was at this point that I saw the sickle under his pillow. It was quite blunt after splitting WINTERFRESH's spine. Buck's as well, but there was much less of it to get through. It was at this point that Korasi's voice took on a guttural sound.

"I WILL END THESE HEATHENS, FOR YOU GOD. I WILL SEND THEM TO THE PITS OF HELL, AND FORCE THEM TO SUFFER BOILING FLESH AND HELLFIRE TO RAIN DOWN UPON THEIR SKIN, ONLY TO HAVE IT TRAPPED UNDER THE HEALING HOLES, BURNING THEIR INSIDES. I WILL FORCE THEIR EVERY BONE TO BE CRUSHED BY BRIMSTONE, AND THEY WILL SEEK YOUR MIGHTY POWER, TO HEAL THEMSELVES, TO PLEAD FOR THEIR SUFFERING TO END. BUT IT WILL NOT, AND YOU WILL DISGRACE THEM, AND YOU WILL DISGRACE THEM FROM ME." He let out a demonic roar that was quite painful, splitting the air into a harsh silence. The train stopped. Blinding light inhibited the train, painful to feel on your skin, and burning your skin in mere seconds. I removed my disguise. Sleeping clothes were not appropriate for business. I found my scythe leaning in the corner.

How appropriate.

I saw Korasi tied to the chair as I entered the doorway, head bent over. The room was again, painted cherry. but encompassed all the walls this time.

"Thorough. Perhaps you can paint walls in Hell. Oh, who am I kidding, you'd be the paint."

"Why do you speak to me as such? You said I was your prophet..." Korasi remarked, gaze not leaving his lap.

"Well that's no way to address a God." I used the blade of my scythe to redirect his gaze, at me.

"You will look at me now. I am a god, but I am not the god you speak of. I am the god you wanted. I am the embodiment of your pent up rage and angst. You exercise no caution, no thoughts of your own; you live by authority's orders. You, were the sheep child. Emphasis, on 'were'."

I twisted the blade and swung upwards, pinning him to the ceiling, the blade visible under his chin and through his head. I spun and threw my body into the swing, throwing Korasi's corpse into the blinding abyss.

"A sheep you were."

------

The Village has won. Korasi was the wolf.

Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Evan lied. I was the wolf all along.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:10 pm

First rate reporting in
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Told you.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Awake wasn't the wolf. Told you.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4