Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

+8
Evan
L
Aaron
Frashu
ChronoDuck
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition Empty Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by Awakening Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello there. Thank you for stumbling across this topic. Why thanks? Why, for coming across this topic. Oh, you meant why stumbling? Because you didn't just walk in here. You stumbled. You're sweaty, you keep looking behind your shoulder, and you might even have some blood on your clothes. Now in this village... are you innocent or guilty? - Are you detective material? - Game Master

Nightmare Doubt

This is a Murder Mystery IS. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the Town of Nightmare.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager or a/the Wolf [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other.

As the Detective you will be the one in charge of the investigation. As such, you are not the murderer and will be announced as such when the first murder occurs. You will receive one or two pieces of exclusive evidence of the murder to help you solve the case that is yours to do what you will. Your fate rests on the Hanging outcome.

As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and ultimately be on the Detective's side. Eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Wolf is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Wolf, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Wolf will only be able to choose one and only one victim to begin the game. You may detail your kill as much as you want. It's encouraged.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Wolf is and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Wolf him/herself may vote too as a "Villager".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, the Detective will be murdered by the Wolf, a new Detective will be appointed, and the next Round will be underway.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Wolf or hanged by Villagers), or the Wolf is caught.

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the Village.

[Game Sign-Ups]
buckthefuffalo
Safiliwen
ChronoDuck
Frashu
Korasi
L
Evan
Aizen
WINTERFRESH
Zai

Last edited by Awakening on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 9 times in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Signing up
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by Safiliwen Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition 2r45ppl Sign me up Scotty.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:40 pm

I will grace this game with my presence.. Ill be a cop that goes rouge and takes the law into his own hands..
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm

No
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Yo quiero.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Detective L here, signing up.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Yo quiero los deportes de Awakening.
sign me up dood
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 pm

IN
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:56 am

I'm in.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:04 am

Evan, stop speaking your local native language.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Evan wrote:Yo quiero los deportes de Awakening.
sign me up dood
Is that niggaspeak for "in the butt"?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm in

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Yaaaay, Zai got the right thread this time! Very Happy
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 pm

And Sign Ups is closed. PMs of roles will come out momentarily
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Was on my phone and looked at the most recent nightmare doubt my bad

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:52 pm

It'll be years before you can fight me Suwako
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Detective L here at your service.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 pm

L wrote:Detective L here at your service.
We are so screwed.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:16 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
L wrote:Detective L here at your service.
We are so screwed.
I've turned into Sherlock Holmes. Don't worry I got this.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:45 am

Is accidentally killing someone allowed?
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:57 am

No, only the wolf may kill people.

Of course the villagers also vote to kill people, but that's not really a single person's decision. =/
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Chapter 1: No DARKNESS here

In the sunny world of the Town of Nightmare, every day was an ordinary day. Nothing eventful ever happened besides the occasional birthday or holiday. The town was usually in a blur between a mediocre celebration and boredom. (Oddly enough it was a Village of only boys. Maybe they did some mitosis or some other weird voodoo. Maybe Mpreg if you're a sick fuck.)

At least that's the Nightmare that Aizen preferred. Of course, everyone preferred it to the current situation.
--------------
"What are we going to do today?" asked L. He, like the rest were beginning to get extremely bored with the recent lack of exciting events.

"How about a helicopter ride?" suggested Evan

"Someone can fall. Does anyone even know how to fly one?" Evan wondered.

"I can. Not a bad idea." Safiliwen told everyone.

"I think I'd have better chances skydiving without the parachute." Korasi chuckled to himself.

"We can use L as a dummy to test out-" WINTERFRESH began before being abruptly cut off.

"How about a murder Mystery Dinner? We can have dinner and a mystery to solve. A fake one of course." Aizen suggested.

Aizen explained the rules of the murder mystery, how to win or lose, and the roles of the Detective, Wolf, and Villagers. While L and Evan fought over who would get the Detective role, It caught on quickly and they set the date up for that night.

From here on, the rest of the villagers went to their apartments in the main building of the town. They would head over to the Village Hall with the food prepared.

"Are you kidding us. Did EVERYONE bring Selamat Pagi? Frashu and Aizen complained. They brought Pizza and sushi.

Sure they did did. Everyone knows Salemat Pagi is murder mystery food.

Stopping here before any potential overload of spiciness, everyone went for the pizza and sushi.

Then murder mystery began. A fake knife was used to "kill" L in the main hall. The appointed Detective was Aizen. After using their heads together and using evidence that only Aizen got a hold of as Detective, they managed to deduce that Korasi was the murderer. It was a solid victory the first try. Everyone was slightly disappointed in such an easy victory. Everyone dipped Korasi in the Selamat Pagi as punishment. It was a great night to liven the atmosphere.

That night, Aizen had to go out to buy •milk•cheese•eggs at the convenience store, and was caught on tape taking a few hours taking a nap after eating milk and cookies. The rest of the milk, cheese and eggs probably went bad too.

When he came back, he found a scene unraveling in the town. He found Korasi dead in an unusual place, one where he shouldn't be during the night. He was stabbed multiple times with an actual knife.

Aizen decided to wait until the next morning to announce what had happened; when the DARKNESS was gone. By then, twelve large rats gathered to knaw away at Korasi's corpse. Ten little ones arrived later.

Aizen knew this wasn't going to be good.

Chapter 1: End

Remaining Villagers:
buckthefuffalo
Safiliwen
ChronoDuck
Frashu
Korasi
L
Evan
Aizen[Detective]
WINTERFRESH
Zai

Last edited by Awakening on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 pm

•Korasi was killed in Aizen's apartment
•The murder weapon has two sets of fingerprints. One of them is for sure Korasi's prints.
•A note is found in Korasi's pocket. It reads: [Revenge is sweet]

halp plz
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:22 pm

I'M GOING WITH BUCK
i'm not gonna vocalize my logic
weeeeeee
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next