Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

+8
Evan
L
Aaron
Frashu
ChronoDuck
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm voting L. L hates Korasi and would want revenge on him, matching with the clue Aizen has. Also the thing about 12 large rats and we call him 12 all the time. This seems to have a lot of references to Nightmare in-jokes so I wouldn't put it past GM to write like that.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by Aaron Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:28 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:I'm voting L. L hates Korasi and would want revenge on him, matching with the clue Aizen has. Also the thing about 12 large rats and we call him 12 all the time. This seems to have a lot of references to Nightmare in-jokes so I wouldn't put it past GM to write like that.
^ L is the twelfth letter of the alphabet.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Voting is open. Only votes after this post are valid.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:I'm voting L. L hates Korasi and would want revenge on him, matching with the clue Aizen has. Also the thing about 12 large rats and we call him 12 all the time. This seems to have a lot of references to Nightmare in-jokes so I wouldn't put it past GM to write like that.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 pm

My votes for L for the reasons stated above plus his join date adds up to 22 (10 rats plus 12 derhur)
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Safi, that's a little obscure. I vote for L (for what it counts for) because of my shit, all the guys should be like this.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:49 pm

I think it might go left field and be someone random like Buck or Safi lol or aizen cause who would suspect the detective :/ but vote for L because the evidence is uncanny
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Yea L sounds right.

Lets not forget #1 Rule of NM Doubt.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:15 pm

im voting for L because everyone else is
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm voting Zai. First of all, Zai has 3 letters in his name. There are 10 members in this doubt game. There are 10 rats that appear. 10-3 = 7. But there's one dead already, so 7-1 = 6. 6 x 2 = 12.

Thus we realize how there were ORIGINALLY 12 rats that arrive to the scene. 12+10 = 22. What does the letter Z look like? The number 2. As we analyze from the information given above, we come to my second point. A note is found in Korasi's pocket saying, "Revenge is sweet." There are 4 syllables in this entire sentence. Korasi has died, so let's -1 to the integer 4 that we have observed. 4-1= 3. Zai has 3 letters in his name. But you may ask yourself, "What about the revenge part?" Subtract the letters in "revenge" to "sweet". 7-5 = 2. And then we have "is". 2-2 =0. As you can see, we get the number 0. Now add the 3 we got earlier from the syllables in the sentence. 0+3 = 3. Zai's name has 3 letters in his name.

And that takes us to the final conclusion, in which that we find Zai guilty as the murderer.

Last edited by Frashu on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Zai wrote:Yea L sounds right.

Lets not forget #1 Rule of NM Doubt.
he's right, i have to follow rule #1
L is my vote.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Frashu wrote:I'm voting Zai. First of all, Zai has 3 letters in his name. There are 10 members in this doubt game. There are 10 rats that appear. 10-3 = 7. But there's one dead already, so 7-1 = 6. 6 x 2 = 12.

Thus we realize how there were ORIGINALLY 12 rats that arrive to the scene. 12+10 = 22. What does the letter Z look like? The number 2. As we analyze from the information given above, we come to my second point. A note is found in Korasi's pocket saying, "Revenge is sweet." There are 4 syllables in this entire sentence. Korasi has died, so let's -1 to the integer 4 that we have observed. 4-1= 3. Zai has 3 letters in his name. But you may ask yourself, "What about the revenge part?" Subtract the letters in "revenge" to "sweet". 7-5 = 2. And then we have "is". 2-2 =0. As you can see, we get the number 0. Now add the 3 we got earlier from the syllables in the sentence. 0+3 = 3. Zai's name has 3 letters in his name.

And that takes us to the final conclusion, in which that we find Zai guilty as the murderer.
I'm still voting for L but goddamn if that isn't one of the best posts I've ever seen on this site.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Frashu wrote:I'm voting Zai. First of all, Zai has 3 letters in his name. There are 10 members in this doubt game. There are 10 rats that appear. 10-3 = 7. But there's one dead already, so 7-1 = 6. 6 x 2 = 12.

I'm gonna vomit.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:45 pm

TL;DR SINGED
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Beautiful
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 pm

And yet none of you are going to go after him.

Bakas.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:53 pm

IT WAS SINGED THE WHOLE TIME
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:14 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
But I don't hate Korasi. We're good friends. Arguing =/= hate. ;-;
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Sadly, that's the most viable argument anyone's ever made in a doubt game.

Flash knows all. He is enlightened. He has inspected the fruit.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:18 am

Hahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not a wolf

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:48 am

That's what you want us to think.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:04 am

You all do realize the note saying "revenge is sweet" is likely someone framing me, right?

Well, I'm assuming I'll still get killed off first, but the least I can do is share what I think, maybe you all will consider it after the next murder. Very Happy

I think the killer is either Flash or Evan.

I'll share why Evan first. The note is very VERY obvious evidence pointing to me, right? I mean, no one else would want revenge on Korasi, it's so obvious. It's way too obvious, and all of you know that. ;-;

So, someone made it look like I did it, but who would hold a grudge against me? Evan and I were arguing about who gets the role of detective, he's the only one that really seems like he'd want revenge on me in that instance. He would also probably want revenge on Aizen for Aizen getting the role of detective, and would kill Korasi in Aizen's apartment to try and frame him too. That wouldn't work since the detective is SUPPOSEDLY a villager for sure. It could of course have been Winter too since he wanted me to be a test dummy in a helicopter, but that seems a lot less likely.

Evan could also want revenge on everyone in general for the murder mystery idea being used instead of his helicopter idea.

Another piece of evidence for Evan, if he wanted to kill me he could have replaced the fake killing weapon Korasi used with a real one, and Korasi just didn't kill me with it because we were playing pretend. He then used the weapon to also kill Korasi, explaining why Korasi's prints were on the weapon.

Now, on to Flash. I have no fucking clue where the revenge note fits in with this one, but I have some pretty sensible evidence. First off, Flash brought pizza, the only food that would require a knife or something similar to cut it(I am assuming Flash brought the pizza and Aizen brought the sushi based off the order of their names and the order of the two foods when they are mentioned). So Flash is the only one who has a reason to have something similar to a possible murder weapon, of course other than for the purpose of killing.

Korasi was killed in Aizen's apartment, maybe Aizen helped his brother, or Flash was just there because it's his brother's apartment. Heck, maybe Aizen and Flash are working together and Aizen gave us fake hints. Like a fake note, made to frame me.

I say the rats are a stupidly complicated red herring, because of this. [8/24/2013 8:12:58 PM] Mega Sebastian: There are some hints
[8/24/2013 8:13:05 PM] Mega Sebastian: A complicated red herring
[8/24/2013 8:13:07 PM] Mega Sebastian: How fun

Honestly though, I think the most likely killer is Evan, because he wants revenge on everyone for choosing someone else's idea over his helicopter ride. If you don't like that reasoning, I gave other reasons why it could be Evan too. My vote goes for Evan, not like it matters. Very Happy
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:47 am

Yo' dead, m8.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 am

Korasi wrote:Yo' dead, m8.
I'm aware, but that doesn't mean you all can't use my evidence next turn. c:
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 am

L wrote:
Honestly though, I think the most likely killer is Evan, because he wants revenge on everyone for choosing someone else's idea over his helicopter ride.
That certainly would be a reason why I would kill someone, vote change to Evan.
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next