Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

+7
L
Aaron
Zai
Awakening
Frashu
Danye West
Evan
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Safiliwen Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Korasi wrote:Vergil has no motive, I don't see how he could have done it. I feel it was Winter or Awake because they were writing and Buck was murdered in the study room. Awake is too obvious, but then again that was a factor last game too.
By that logic no one here has a motive.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Qualna Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Zai wrote:Can we get a TL DR since I didn't read it I'm voting for qualna I guess
Bandwagon vote. Raise your red flags and consider Zai your next suspect.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Voting for Winter, as he was writing stuff and in the study car and Awake is too obvious to be the wolf.

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 am

Who was close to Buck to possibly want to kill him? Who was shown to have any relationship with Buck at all? Zai Korasi and Safiliwen.

Safi is a british older man, that kind of a person steriotypically likes a fireplace, be it a real fireplace or a fake fireplace. The room Buck Safi and others were in had a fireplace, Buck was killed in that same room.

Safi is also an admin, and as Awake pointed out, the killer might be an admin.

There was also an unexplained gurgling sound....Buck wasn't drowned as far as we can tell, and he was found dead in the doorway....but not just flat on the ground, he was bent over. Either the killer made him bend over before killing him, or Buck was sucking some dick. Perhaps Buck had a lover who killed him.... But that could point to anyone who was associating with Buck.

Anyways, I don't believe it was Qualna.

Voting for Safi.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 Empty Epiphanies Are Better Had Late Than Never

Post by Evan Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Qualna awoke the next morning to find himself surrounded by his peers. He wasn't stupid. He knew they had decided to punish him for something he had not done. And so they went to the caboose.

Safiliwen held the shotgun. It was rare to see a sawed off nowadays, but there was a certain magic about them. Of course, that magic came with quite the large kick and some kind of hellfire coming out the end, but regardless, it was magic. Opposite to Safiliwen, was Qualna, calmly standing there, as he had accepted the fact that he would be killed.

"You're aware I'm not the one who killed Buck, correct?"

Safiliwen grimaced.

"Die, you lying piece of shit."

The weapon exploded. Shrapnel flew everywhere, the newly varnished wood railing decimated by the spray.

And as life faded out of Qualna's eyes, he saw the passing countryside stand still for just a moment. He took in the green hills, and the deep blue lake they surrounded. It would have been a pleasant place to see one's last seconds.

But as such, Qualna did not die. He gasped and gurgled, and saw the holes in his chest close up, and watched the shards of metal plink onto the floor, one by one. His ragged breathing matched that of the state of his shirt, but he was not dead. For he was an angel.

The Angel has Risen. Whether or not he gives his hint is his decision. He has one remaining turn to say it, should he choose too.

The game will continue when I am sent the next victim.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 pm

You've done it now.

He has little to no reason to give you guys the hint LOL
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

That's it. All according to plan.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:11 pm

He has plenty of reason to give ME the hint. After all, I tried to defend him. =/
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 pm

*To clarify, Vergil cannot speak strategy after this round, but he can still vote. I was not sure if that was clear or not.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Nice one guys. Now Awake is gonna get away with it.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:03 pm

At this rate it's probably safe to assume the wolf is among those that voted for me. I'm not gonna say who I think ISN'T the wolf, because if I'm right, that person would just be the next victim as he would only be a liability to them if kept around.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 pm

NO QUALNA EVAN WILL KILL YOUR POST. D:
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:36 pm

He's fine to talk during this round asswipe, it's after the next hanging.
l2read
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Touche.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Qualner makes a lot of sense there, last round I did the exact same thing by voting whoever had the most votes during a hanging trial.

However, I would assume that the wolf isn't the first person who posted in the first hanging, because he might have been waiting to see if who was closest to being hanged.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Aizen and Zai both bandwagon voted as to stack the deck against me. So I wouldn't suggest taking your eyes off them. Of course the wolf could have still waited as he probably didn't need to vote for me if the majority was already reached, so pay attention to my so-called "Defenders" that voted sometime after the votes cast against me. This isn't me giving the actual hint, this is just logic.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I would have posted earlier, but I was too busy being lazy as fuck.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

That would make me, first rate wolf, to be the most likely to be killed by the second rate wolf through means of convenience.

So come at me, second rate wolf.

Last edited by Awakening on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Red flag: Agreeing immediately with Qualna's statement.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) - Page 2 Empty Right Down There, Over Yonder

Post by Evan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm

The janitorial staff was not pleased with either Buck or Safi, but so was the life of somebody who never went through college.

Despite the previous night's happenings, as well as this mornings, everyone seemed pretty happy. Of course, Qualna did have some anger, as one can not assume being shot in the chest was on his bucket list. Regardless, most everyone was having a calm and quiet lunch in the meal car. Idle conversation galore, nobody said much of anything of worth. And as people finished their lunch, you noticed people leaving in twos. Apparently it wasn't safe to travel alone. And I couldn't blame them.

I had started my lunch later than most others, and was left to my own devices when I was about halfway done with my meal. I was quite perturbed at the morning's events. It's not often you see a dead man walk among the living. But apparently Qualna was blessed.

Other's my have been less fortunate, as I heard a sound that I had not heard since the morning crack the air. It truly was a magical sound.

My lunch tray, empty except for the lone blueberry meandering along my plate. The fruit salad was quite good; I thought it would have went well with a tall glass of orange juice. No pulp, of course. I assumed there would have been more than enough pulp to go around after the second shotgun blast of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We found Winterfresh strung by his arms in the door frame. His death was one much more gruesome than Bucks. The sawed off shot gun must have been at ideal range for the shot, because his head was lying around his room and on the tracks, as the buckshot had traveled straight through his skull, and broken the window in his room, bringing up quite the gale. The other notable thing about the corpse was the condition of the torso; Winter's body had been severed in half, directly down the spine and into the waste. The shotgun was lying in the corner of the room, but the shell was nowhere to be found.

The remaining passengers slowly gathered to the scene. Qualna was, again, entirely impassive. The brothers looked disgusted. Korasi wretched his lunch out in a ficus (the janitors would truly hate him for that). Safiliwen wondered how his gun had been removed from his possessions. Zai and Reshiram looked at each other terrified. There was a strained silence before Awakening, the last to arrive, covered his mouth with one hand, tears in his eyes, and used his other to point toward Winter's ankle, where a note was tied.

Time does not speak. A clock speaks. A clock tick, tick, ticks, along with the rhythm, emphasizing the profound silence. And so, I will be the clock. Your silence is what I will emphasize, with your dying breath the tock to my tick. It would be the tick to my tock, but in all honesty, I'm not sure you're quick enough to warrant that analogy.

You may vote now.

**Notes: The Lovers, Buck and Winter, have died. After the hanging after the upcoming one, a new rule will be enforced.

Paranoia: After a killing, Villagers will have to cast 2 votes, and hang two of their own.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Based on reactions, my only suspects are Safi, Awake, Flash and Aizen.

Safi didn't seem to care about the murder, he was more worried about his gun.

Aizen and Flash were disgusted, perhaps one of them was disgusted at Winterfresh, not how he was killed. Maybe one of them killed him because they didn't like him.

Awakening because he arrived last, he noticed the note, and a lot of people can cry on cue.

My prime suspect is Safi, as it's his shotgun in the first place. That may seem like something too obvious to be considered a real hint, but the more obvious something is the more likely people are to skip over it. Odds are it could be.

And of course there's my earlier evidence that points to Safi still.

Some things to take note of are the head and stomach injuries to Winter's body, the gunshot going through the window and letting wind in, the place the gun was found at, the fact that both Buck and Winter were killed in doorways to rooms, and of course the notes. Not just the words in them, but the fact that the killer is leaving notes. Awakening and Winter were writing on paper in the first chapter, and Winter is dead, so the only one left that was shown to be writing something that may have been the notes is Awakening.

Of course, Awakening is spamming that he is the wolf so much that I doubt he is the wolf, but blocking his words out, there is evidence against him and he should be a suspect.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Though I'm usually wrong, I would like to stick with my guns based on the people who were writing being the culprits. However, in this case, since Winter was killed with Safi's gun, I'm going to have to go with Safi.

Voting Safi.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Voting Safi, based on my previous evidence~
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:52 pm

I think the heads hold a hint, considering WINTER and buck both died with their heads decapitated.

Will read through again to find more clues and perhaps a conclusion.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm still trying to find out who this second rate is.

Right now I'm thinking Korasi, because he is the lone blueberry of the Coco group.

On the other hand I am also a lone blueberry of the Moderation group.

Because I'm not too confident, I'm voting for myself as of now.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next