Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 Nightmare Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 Sb10 Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 21o6g49

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion

+6
Aaron
buckthefuffalo
Frashu
Awakening
Safiliwen
Evan
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion

Post by Qualna Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 am

Just thought I posted my deck that I've been using on DN (looking to re-create IRL) It basically runs Hieratics and three Hanzos and I will provide an description of strengths, card threats (and how to deal with them), and explanations for some of the card choices. Use control + F and control + copypasta to find which section you're looking for.

1. MAIN
2. SIDE DECK
3. EXTRA DECK
4. Strengths
5. Known Threatlist
6. Card Choice Explanations

Hieratic-Hanzo Deck (I call it "Blasphemous Ninja", or "The Deck That Trolls Evan")

1. MAIN:

Monsters:
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Tragoedia x2
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo x3
Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit x3
Hieratic Dragon of Eset x3
Hieratic Dragon of Su x3
Wattaildragon
Luster Dragon #2 (The green dragon with 6 stars, so you don't get confused with any errata mix-ups)
Genex Ally Birdman
Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord x2
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Spells:
Hieratic Seal of Convocation x2
Reinforcement of the Army
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Pot of Duality x2
Forbidden Lance x2
My Body as a Shield

Traps:
Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation x2
Starlight Road

2. SIDE DECK:

Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
Super Polymerization
D.D. Crow x2
Effect Veiler x2
Fossil Dyna Pachcephalo
Soul Taker
Solemn Judgment
Chaos Hunter
Trap Stun x2
Maxx "C"
Cardcar D
Thunder King Rai-oh

3. EXTRA DECK:

Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger x2
Hieratic Dragon King Of Atum x2
Inzektor Exa-Beetle
Number 25: Force Focus
Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max (Why the fuck is its name so long)
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Photon Strike Bounzer
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord Of Heliopolis
Adreus, Keeper Of Armageddon
Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7

4. Strengths:

-Snowball Momentum: You can start out with so little, and end up swarming the field with beatsticks in a single turn. An example of this would be: Summon Eset -> Tribute to SS Su -> Eset eff SS's Lvl 6 normal dragon -> Overlay Su and vanilla dragon for Atum -> Detach from Atum to SS Red Eyes DM -> Red Eyes DM effect to SS another dragon -> Overlay Atum to SS Gaia Thunder Charger. Yeah, you can do that all in one turn, but not necessarily in that exact fashion. Su's secondary effect is that you can destroy spells/traps once per turn by tributing a Hieratic from your field or hand, and when Hieratics get tributed, they can SS a vanilla dragon from the hand/deck/grave for more easy XYZ's.

-OTK Potential: Hieratics if played right can overwhelm your opponent and not allowing them to recover. If your opponent has an open field, it practically takes just 2 Gaia's and 1 Red Eyes DM attack to OTK your opponent (2600 x2 + 2800 = 8000) or 1 BLS/Galaxy-Eyes, 1 Red Eyes DM, and 1 Su. You get the idea.

-Not Reliant On Traps: Seriously, I only need to run 2 Ninjitsu Arts and 1 Starlight Road in this deck. Due to the tremendous OTK potential, you hardly have the need for traps, and you have plenty of spells to use for protection anyway. Most of the time, your opponent's Heavy Storm will just end up being a dead draw for them.

5. Known Threatlist:

Steelswarm Roach: This can detach a material to negate the summon of a lvl 5 or higher monster and destroys it. This is problematic because practically all the attackers in this deck are at least 5 stars or higher.
(Workaround): Generally, you'll want to have a monster with higher than 1900 attack ahead of time to overpower it and deal with it quickly. Try to get a Photon Bounzer out first so you can negate it's effect if it tries to use it and deal 1000 points of damage. If you really need to, you can burn your Dark Hole, so long as you manage to get your momentum going right away after. You can't Ninjitsu Art this card because XYZ have ranks, and wouldn't count towards the level sum part of the effect, meaning you'd only be able to pull a lvl 4 or lower dragon, which this deck doesn't have. You can side in Effect Veiler, Soul Taker, Fossil Dyna, or Thunder King to deal with it as well. My Body As A Shield can also be chained against it to protect your monsters. Worst case scenario if you can't do any of the above: you'll just have to burn out its materials.

Kycoo/Chaos Hunter: Prevents you from banishing monsters. This means you can't bring out BLS or use it's removing effect, or banish a dragon for Red Eyes DM.
(Workaround): This isn't a Dark Armed deck, so it's not too big of a deal. Use Ninjitsu Art, Soul Taker, or stronger monsters to deal with these two.

Necrovalley: Marked in red because I fucking hate this piece of shit. This card prevents you from even touching your graveyard. You can't move cards from it, you can't banish any monsters.
(Workaround): The second you see a card with "Gravekeeper" in it, expect your opponent to have two to three of these cards. Save up your MST's strictly for these and use them sparingly. Or use Su's effect.

Thunder King Rai-Oh: Prevents you from deck-searching and can sac itself to negate an SS.
(Workaround): Overpower with a stronger monster/Soul Taker/Ninjitsu Art or use My Body As A Shield when it attempts to negate a summon

Bottomless Trap Hole/Torrential Tribute/Dark Hole: These can shut down a swarm attempt if you aren't prepared.
(Workaround): You can MST ahead of time, use your Heavy Storm if their backrow is loaded, use My Body As A Shield, Starlight Road for free Stardust (which can provide additional protection) or side in the Trap Stuns.

Mask Of Restrict/Fog King: Prevents either player from tributing.
(Workaround): MST/Su the mask, and try to overpower Fog King. (Most effective way to deal with Fog King is to Effect Veiler it, dropping it's attack back to 0, or using Ninjitsu Art)

Ko'aki Meiru Drago: Prevents either player from SS'ing Light or Dark monsters.
(Workaround): Ninjitsu Art, Soul Taker, suicide Thunder King Rai-oh

Battle Fader: Negates an attack and instantly ends battle phase.
(Workaround): This can stop an OTK cold and buy your opponent a potentially game changing turn. The most you can really do to hard check this is to use Fossil Dyna. If you can pull off the OTK in the turn, you may want to consider siding in Solemn Judgment.

Magic Cylinder: Negates an attack and inflicts your monster's ATK as damage to you.
(Workaround): MST/Trap Stun/Su

Okay, so now we have the many known threats to this deck, now I'll explain why I picked out some of the cards in this deck.

6. Card Choice Explanations:

-Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Self-explanatory. Card is broken as fuck. If you want, you can swap out this card for Chaos Sorcerer for easier Rank 6 XYZ's after using it's removal effect.
-Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness: Can save you if you're under attack with an open field.
-Tragoedia: Can change it's level, and can PERMANENTLY take control of an opponent's monster if you discard a monster of the same level. Useful for XYZ's.
-Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon: Bread and butter dragon of the deck. Can get brought out really easily in this deck, and can bring out more beatsticks or dragons for XYZ's. Almost as broken as BLS.
-Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo: Hattori Motherfucking Hanzo as a Yugioh card. This card searches out your Ninjitsu Arts and can tune with Genex Birdman for Black Rose when you want to field nuke.
-Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit: Hieratic version of Cyber Dragon. Can be easily brought out if you have it in your hand and you're second to go. A level 6 to overlay for Atum, Bounzer, Force Focus, Ptolemys or Exa-Beetle
-Hieratic Dragon of Eset: A level 5 Hieratic that you can normal summon without tribute at the cost of reducing it's ATK to 1000. It also has the effect to change the levels of all your Hieratics on the field to match that of a vanilla dragon on your side of the field. Like all non-extra deck Hieratics, this brings out a vanilla dragon from your deck/hand/grave when tributed.
-Hieratic Dragon of Su: A level 6 dragon that can be SS'd by tributing a Hieratic on the field that you control. Doing so will land you a Wattail or Luster Dragon for a lvl 6 overlay into Atum. You can tribute a Hieratic from your hand or field other than this card to destroy a spell/trap your opponent controls. That Hieratic will in turn grant you... you guessed it, another vanilla dragon.
-Wattaildragon/Luster Dragon: Your vanilla lvl 6 dragons. Hieratics will pass these around like a prison yard syringe for XYZ's.
-Genex Ally Birdman: A very versatile card. You can SS this tuner by returning a monster you control back to the hand. Since Atum's effect makes whatever dragon you want to pull out (Red Eyes DM) to 0 Atk/Def, you can return it to your hand, and re-summon that Red Eyes DM to full Atk. You can also use this effect after your BLS has used it's removal effect, and if you can re-summon it, you can re-use that removal effect again. If your opponent has laid waste to your Ninjitsu Art and you're having trouble finding use for your Hanzo, you can tune them together for Black Rose.
-Exodius, The Ultimate Forbidden lord: You'll mainly use this when your dragons are piling up in the grave. This card can only get SS'd by returning all monsters in your grave back to the deck, an incredible recycling tool.
-Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon: A 3k ATK beatstick that can neutralize your opponent's XYZ's. If you bring this out with Atum, you can use it's banishing effect and it'll return with full attack. A lvl 8 you can overlay with for Heiratic Sun Dragon Overlord.
-Hieratic Seal of Convocation: Self-explanatory. Deck-search whatever Hieratic you need.
-Reinforcement of the Army: Deck search for Hanzo
-Dark Hole/Monster Reborn/Mystical Space Typhoon/Pot of Duality: Practically staple spells to almost every deck.
-Forbidden Lance: At the price of 800 ATK, makes your selected monster unaffected by all other traps or spells. Can be useful against your opponent's Mirror Forces, Dark Holes, Bottomless Trap Holes, Dimensional Prisons, etc. Another interesting note is that whatever monster you summon with the Ninjitsu Art gets banished off the field if the Ninjitsu Art is taken off the field. You can use Forbidden Lance on the summoned monster if Ninjitsu Art is destroyed/removed and your monster will be allowed to stay on the field. If using while attacking another monster to protect against certain cards like Mirror Force, remember to make sure your monster will still have higher attack, can't stress that enough. Other than that, there are many uses for this card.
-My Body As A Shield: Kind of like Forbidden Lance at the cost of 1500 life points, this card can have more defensive uses, as it can umbrella-protect against cards like Mirror Force and Dark Hole. Also works against monster effects that threaten to destroy your monsters.
-Ninjitsu Art Super-Transformation: Goes hand-in-hand with Hanzo. This card steals one of your opponent's monster and uses it and Hanzo to bring out a dragon from your deck equal or less to the total amount of stars from both of the used monsters. Not only do you get rid of a monster on your opponent's side of the field, you're able to deck-search for a higher level dragon. If your opponent's monster is at least 4 stars or higher, it's basically an instant Red Eyes DM.
-Starlight Road: Another umbrella-protection card against things like Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Mirror Force, etc. and grants you a free Stardust Dragon. It may stay set dead on your field for a while, so if you really want to, you can swap this out for a 3rd Ninjitsu Art.
-Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste: Use with Super-Polymerization on the appropriate targets for a 3200 beatstick monster. Also any effect damage you'd take while it's in attack position is redirected to your opponent.
-Super Polymerization: Allows you to use materials from EITHER side of the field for a fusion for the Dragon Knight. This card can't be chained against.
-D.D. Crow: Can banish a card in your opponent's grave. Very useful when denying your opponent materials for their own BLS, or a card they're trying to bring back from the grave, or it can screw up summoning requirements for Dark Armed Dragon, or Judgment Dragon. An important side card to have when you know what to counter.
-Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo: Prevents special summons and when flipped, destroys all special summoned monsters. Useful for stopping swarms against other Hieratics, Six-Sams, Dino-Rabbits, etc. Also the main hard counter to Battle Fader. Be sure to bring this out when your side of the field already has strong beatsticks to lock down your opponent.
-Effect Veiler: Staple side card, used to counter threat monsters.
-Soul Taker: Your opponent gains 1000 Life Points, but you can destroy a potentially troublesome monster.
-Trap Stun: Prevents your opponent from popping their trap cards for the turn, and can also be used to negate Ninjitsu Art's self-destructing effect
-Maxx "C": Useful in almost any deck. You discard this on either player's turn and in return you ge tto draw a card for each time they special summon. I'll immediately drop this off the moment I see a Rescue Rabbit or Tour Guide.
-Cardcar D: I don't generally like this card, but it can be really potent early game to draw 2 cards. I'm opting to swap this out for Gemini Imps to side against cards like Dragged Down from the Grave or Dark World decks.
-Thunder King Rai-oh: Prevents your opponent from deck-searching with cards like Shien's Smoke Signal, Tour Guides, Rescue Rabbits, and can thwart a special summon.
-Chaos Hunter: You can discard a card to special summon this card when your opponent special summons a card. This card restricts your opponent from banishing cards and is a strong 2500 ATK beatstick.
-Solemn Judgment: The "Ha-ha-I-beat-everything card." At the cost of half your life points, you can negate a summon, spell, or trap. I try to avoid using this, but sometimes there'll be a card you'll be more than willing to pay half your life points to counter.
-Black Rose Dragon: Field nuking, yay. You'll mostly be only summoning this by tuning Birdman and Hanzo.
-Stardust Dragon: An extra layer of protection. Best summoned with Starlight Road.
-Scrap Dragon: Probably going to be synchro'd by tuning Eset and Birdman. You can use it's effect to destroy a card on both sides of the field
-Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger: A 2600 Rank 7 XYZ beatstick that deals piercing damage that can be alternatively summoned by overlaying a rank 5 or 6 XYZ. Since Atum can't attack the turn it uses it's effect, you can overlay it to summon this to have a readily available attacker.
-Hieratic Dragon King of Atum: A rank 6 XYZ that can detach a material once per turn to summon a dragon from your deck at the cost of reducing it's ATK and DEF to 0, and in return Atum can't attack the turn it uses this. You'll generally use this to summon Red Eyes DM or Galaxy-Eyes.
-Inzektor Exa-Beetle: This rank 6 can equip a monster from either grave and gain half it's ATK and DEF. Also, you can detach a material to send one face up card on each side of the field to the grave. The equipping effect is particularly useful in a similar fashion to D.D. Crow in which you can deny important cards your opponent may want to try to retrieve.
-Number 25: Force Focus: You can detach a material from this Rank 6 to negate the effects of one of your opponent's effect monsters that's at least lvl 5 for the turn. Particularly useful when doing so would drop their attack to 0, or their effect would slow down your momentum.
-Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max: You can overlay Tragoedias or Exodius' to summon this. I generally only try to summon this when your opponent is within kill range of it. It's effect allows you to detach a material to deal 2000 points of damage. Can be a great finisher, watch out for any effects that may try to use it against you, like Gorz, or certain traps.
-Tiras, Keeper of Genesis: A Rank 5 that can't be destroyed by card effects while it has materials still attached. If it attacks or is attacks, you get to destroy that target at the end of the turn.
-Photon Strike Bounzer: A rank 6. Detach a material to negate whatever monster effect you don't want to deal with and it inflicts an additional 1000 points of damage.
-Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord Of Heliopolis: A rank 8. You can detach a material to TRIBUTE (coughhieraticscough) any number of monsters from your hand or field to destroy an equal amount of cards on the field. Practically the Hieratic version of Dark Armed Dragon
-Adreus, Keeper Of Armageddon: A rank 5. Detach a material to destroy a face-up your opponent controls. Somewhat easier to summon than the rank 8.
-Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7(Released on DN, but not in TCG yet): A rank 6 that you can detach from to return a monster from either player's field or graveyard back to the owner's hand.

That's about everything. If you have questions/comments/suggestions feel free to tell me and I will update this as necessary.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Note on Necrovalley, if the effect of the card moves itself from the graveyard (I.E Vayu), then you can still do shit that involves the Grave.

Unrelated, I've been wanting to play Hieratics for a WHILE now...

Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Slash Beast ∞ wrote:Note on Necrovalley, if the effect of the card moves itself from the graveyard (I.E Vayu), then you can still do shit that involves the Grave.

Unrelated, I've been wanting to play Hieratics for a WHILE now...

However Vayu also moves another card from the graveyard so I don't think you can actually use it's effect while under necrovalley... however aside from that, you can't use Vayu's effect anyway since you can't banish cards for any reason from necrovalley.

Something like level eater would work under necrovalley though.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

TCG Rulings on Necrovalley

While "Necrovalley" is active on the field the following rules apply:

No effect can take a card in the Graveyard and remove it from play. No exceptions!
If a card in the Graveyard can add itself back to the hand or Deck, it DOES work.
If a card's effect tries to take another card in the Graveyard and put it back in the hand or Deck, it won't work.
If a monster in the Graveyard can Summon itself back to the field, it DOES work.
If a card's effect tries to Summon a different monster from the Graveyard, it won't work.
If a card targets something in the Graveyard, or looks at cards in the Graveyard, but doesn't disturb their rest, it DOES work. (For example, a card that counts the number of monsters in the Graveyard.

Hieratics don't move themselves from the grave when they're tributed, they move vanilla dragons from your hand/deck/grave. So if you have Wattail/Luster Dragon in the grave, they're staying there as long as Necrovalley is out. This also means Red Eyes DM and Atum won't be able to ress anything, and it can really slow you down.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Oh yeah, that's right, Vayu moves two....>LacksEXPwithValley
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:13 pm

See, Machina-Gadgets don't have to worry about this stuff. XD
We get in, drop some hand action, kill yo' bitch nigga ass, then die with honour.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Korasi wrote:See, Machina-Gadgets don't have to worry about this stuff. XD
We get in, drop some hand action, kill yo' bitch nigga ass, then die with honour.
Machina-Gadgets don't have to worry about some of the anti-meta decks... because they can get crushed by meta decks. Hue.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 pm

I know. That's the point. XD
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:41 pm

So the point is that its bad Razz?

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

Here's my Blue Eyes White Dragon Deck, which I have cleverly titled BEWDD:

MANsters: 3

Kaibaman x3

Monsters: 11

Prime Material Dragon x1
The White Stone of Legend x3
Kaiser Sea Horse x3
Red Eyes DARKNESS Metal 2edgy4u Dragon x1
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3

Spells: 13

Swords of Revealing Light x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Dark Hole x1
Monster Reborn x1
Heavy Storm x1
Pot of Duality x2
Ancient Rules x2

Traps:13

Threatening Roar x3
Dimensional Prison x3
Solemn Warning x2
Mirror Force x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Judgement x1

40 cards total

Extra Deck:

Armory Arm x2
Thunder End Dragon x1

This deck relies on summoning the best card in the game, Blue Eyes White Dragon. I usually open with at least one in my hand (or 3 if the game feels like giving me an insta-win). If I don't open with one, I can search it out by getting White Stone of Legend destroyed, and if I don't have either, I can stall out. If I can't do any of that I will take a Blue Eyes from my deck while the opponent isn't looking (Kaiba never gave 2 shits about any of that).

I have multiple ways to stall with this deck, allowing me to both wait for the Blue Eyes (if I feel like it) and keep it protected once it gets out. Better watch your step muthafucka or I will SEND YOUR ASS TO THE SHADOW REALM with traps like Bottomless Trap Hole, Mirror Force, and Dimensional Prison.

My extra deck consists of Armory Arm, giving my Blue Eyes an advantage in battle when I equip it by giving it 3 arms total, which is 3 more than it needs to wipe out all of your life points. Thunder End Dragon is there if I feel like being merciful by getting rid of one or more of my Blue Eyes White Dragon.

The only way to beat this deck is by cheating with fake cards produced by Mexican sweatshops.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:01 am

buckthefuffalo wrote:
The only way to beat this deck is by cheating with fake cards produced by Mexican sweatshops.

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 Fake_Card___Darkly_Big_Rabbi_by_GaaraxHinata6666
Behold the answer to your challenge: The Almighty Darkly Big Rabbi. He is true warrior race that the Mayan Alpacas prophesied of. You have no chance to survive. Make your time.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 pm

MEXICAN SWEAT SHOPS.

NIGGA I'M DONE.
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am

Is it bad if I actually own that card? That and this?

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 3 Black+girl+001
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3