Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 Nightmare Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 Sb10 Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 21o6g49

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion

+6
Aaron
buckthefuffalo
Frashu
Awakening
Safiliwen
Evan
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion

Post by Diqlips Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Korasi wrote:Dragunity is for fucking assholes. XD
One of my best friends used it and fucked me like 3/5 times. I hated it.

My 2nd favorite deck at the moment is my Prophecy deck which I will put up once I am home or tomorrow.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Decklists and Discussion

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Japan says Dragunity is like Tier 1.5. XD

I've changed the F.Ladies to a full on Prophecy deck. Little more content with it.
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Where is this tier list lol I want to see it.

I tend to like Prophecy because of the power to search and recycle cards which makes it easier to create advantageous situations.

Dragunity I like just because of how quickly you can get 6-8 Synchro's out and because Trident is really good.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Dragunity's really fast. I like Machina-Gadgets because of the flood potential with Ultimate Offering. Also, Fortress can be run in on powerful shit to get rid of it.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I need to find other fast and/or toolbox like styles to play

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Drathmar wrote:I need to find other fast and/or toolbox like styles to play

If you want to be a dick, you could try Chain Burn. Rather than search or multiple summons, it focuses on lots of draw power, stalling, and traps for direct damage. Granted, there are ways to thwart it, but I don't think they're exactly common, and unlike many decks you don't have to use multiple turns to combo something for massive damage in one turn.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:

If you want to be a dick, you could try Chain Burn. Rather than search or multiple summons, it focuses on lots of draw power, stalling, and traps for direct damage. Granted, there are ways to thwart it, but I don't think they're exactly common, and unlike many decks you don't have to use multiple turns to combo something for massive damage in one turn.

*cough* dark simorgh *cough*
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Evan wrote:
buckthefuffalo wrote:

I was actually thinking of a Dragunity Blackwing Simorgh deck

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Drathmar wrote:
Evan wrote:
buckthefuffalo wrote:

I was actually thinking of a Dragunity Blackwing Simorgh deck

I'm running the Tour Guide/Rescue Rabbit variant. Works pretty well.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm

That's like... God, what's next. Wind-Ups? Make something new and crazy! Play something exciting or classic and ballsy.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Korasi wrote:That's like... God, what's next. Wind-Ups? Make something new and crazy! Play something exciting or classic and ballsy.

Wind-Ups actually look fun, and most new things that you would make (if any good) are just variations on something already made anyway, the game has been out long enough that unless you use a lot of the newest cards most of the combos that work have been found out already. Like machine-gadget... there's already decklists out for a machine gadget deck.

Also I do have a stall/burn that does fairly well which is more classic. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it non-exciting.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Drathmar wrote:
Korasi wrote:That's like... God, what's next. Wind-Ups? Make something new and crazy! Play something exciting or classic and ballsy.

Wind-Ups actually look fun, and most new things that you would make (if any good) are just variations on something already made anyway, the game has been out long enough that unless you use a lot of the newest cards most of the combos that work have been found out already. Like machine-gadget... there's already decklists out for a machine gadget deck.

Also I do have a stall/burn that does fairly well which is more classic. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it non-exciting.

Wind Ups are top tier. Deck is literally autopilot.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 am

Your Inzektor deck was tier 1 in 2012, so is hopeless dragon (well chaos variant of it which I believe is what you run) along with wind-ups. Also Korasi, Machine/Gadget actually made the tier list in 2012, unlike dragunity or prophecy, or dark simogh decks (most of the decks I make arent tier 1-3 for 20120 so your the one who needs something new and exciting or classic and ballsy Razz

2 sources:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Tier_List
http://omnivium.hubpages.com/hub/Top-Tier-Yu-Gi-Oh-Decks-2012

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 am

Sorry, Drath. I wasn't trying to insult you. I just hate Wind-Ups. Anything that is household in every tournament (Chaos, TeleDAD back in '08, Quickdraw DandyWarrior in '10) is what I consider unexciting. But yeah. I've played Machina-Gadgets since release simply because it's a cheap and efficient deck.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 am

Evan wrote:
That's literally what I said to you in verbatim.

Also Korasi, your deck can get royally screwed if someone decides to side Chimeratech Fortress.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 am

I know. I hate that fucking card. That's why I run a Solemn. To be like "Nah, bitch".
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 am

Qualna wrote:
Evan wrote:
That's literally what I said to you in verbatim.

Also Korasi, your deck can get royally screwed if someone decides to side Chimeratech Fortress.

"Wind Ups are top tier. Deck is literally autopilot," ~ Vergil.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 am

Korasi wrote:I know. I hate that fucking card. That's why I run a Solemn. To be like "Nah, bitch".

Okay, so not only do you still lose every machine on your side of the field, you also spend half your life points just to negate its summon. Yeah, that's so worth the trade-off right there.

Sarcasm aside, you're better off using Bottomless/Torrential, hell even Solemn Warning would most likely be of less cost to you in most situations anyway. If anything, side a Macro Cosmos, because then your opponent cannot send your monsters to the graveyard to summon it.

And Evan, if you're running Hopeless/Chaos Dragon, I'd watch out for Necro Valley and Chaos Hunter/Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer. So add cards to your side deck accordingly.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Qualna wrote:
Korasi wrote:I know. I hate that fucking card. That's why I run a Solemn. To be like "Nah, bitch".

Okay, so not only do you still lose every machine on your side of the field, you also spend half your life points just to negate its summon. Yeah, that's so worth the trade-off right there.

Sarcasm aside, you're better off using Bottomless/Torrential, hell even Solemn Warning would most likely be of less cost to you in most situations anyway. If anything, side a Macro Cosmos, because then your opponent cannot send your monsters to the graveyard to summon it.

And Evan, if you're running Hopeless/Chaos Dragon, I'd watch out for Necro Valley and Chaos Hunter/Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer. So add cards to your side deck accordingly.

Thank you. I'll look into those and see what I can find to side to counter them.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Or play Dark World. Lolololololol
Anyway, here's the revised BW deck. I have another build, but I don't like it as much as this one, for the simple reason that I was told to take out Dark Eruption. :/

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy
Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North x3
Blackwing - Bora the Spear x3
Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr x2
Blackwing - Elphin the Raven
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow x2
Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame x3
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x2
Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor x1
Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
Dark Armed Dragon
Effect Veiler x2
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Allure of Darkness
Black Whirlwind
Cards for Black Feathers
Dark Eruption x2
Dark Hole
Forbidden Lance x2
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Pot of Duality x2
Dark Bribe
Blackwing - Anti Reverse
Icarus Attack x2
Mirror Force
Solemn Warning x2

Side:
Blackwing - Breeze the Zepyhr
Blackwing - Jetstream the Blue Sky x2
Blackwing - Kogarashi the Wanderer x2
Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield x2
Chaos Sorcerer
Maxx "C" x2
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Solidarity
Blackwing -Backlash x2

Extra:
Ally of Justice Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant
Blackwing Armed Wing x2
Blackwing Armor Master x3
Dark End Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Sirius the Blue Wolf Star
Stardust Dragon
Stardust Radiance Dragon
Evilswarm Thanatos
Steelswarm Roach

inb4don'tneedtoexplainsinceit'sblackwings
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 am

Dude. You've got all of the expensive-ass niggas in there. Steelswarm Roach? Sirius? Maxx 'C'? Sheeyat.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Korasi wrote:Dude. You've got all of the expensive-ass niggas in there. Steelswarm Roach? Sirius? Maxx 'C'? Sheeyat.

Well, Steelswarm is honestly filler, since I can't run Solemn on legs(Evolzar Laggia), and Utopia is too basic for me, since if I would want to run him, I'd need to run Utopia Ray. It helps that he's a Solemn Warning for Level 5+ Monsters, though.
Sirius is my new nigga since Brio got banned. xD;
Maxx "C" is Maxx "C", and I don't like the idea of Cardcar "D", so.
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Korasi wrote:Dude. You've got all of the expensive-ass niggas in there. Steelswarm Roach? Sirius? Maxx 'C'? Sheeyat.

Steelswarm Roach and Maxx C are foils that come within the latest tins. They're not that hard to get.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

They ruined that too? Fantastic. When I played (2 months ago locally), Steelswarm was approximately $45-$50 and Maxx 'C' was running around $30-$40 a pop (since most ran 2).
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Korasi wrote:They ruined that too? Fantastic. When I played (2 months ago locally), Steelswarm was approximately $45-$50 and Maxx 'C' was running around $30-$40 a pop (since most ran 2).
What do you mean? That makes the game SO much more accessible, and is better for a community.
y u hatin playa
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next