Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition

+9
buckthefuffalo
Luck
Zai
Safiliwen
Frashu
Danye West
Evan
L
Awakening
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
Lynjabear wrote:
Flash wrote:I'm not a wolf.

/end Flash discussion.

Unfortunately, your proof of not being a wolf is simply stating that you aren't one. So long as we bash one wolf this round, we are safe. Because of the power clue, I vote Saf, and Flash (which is subject to change). I don't think L would have survived this far, quite frankly (no offense meant).

If there are still people who think I'm a wolf, PM me. I can prove to you that I'm not without showing you the PM Awake sent me, which I but, but it's against the rules.

Constantly going out of your way to write long-winded explanations even when others don't accuse you makes you look suspicious. It's also incredibly easy to feign innocence by saying "B-but I'm not a wolf! I have a PM and everything that I would totally show you if I could!" It's an easy way to get people off your back and make you seem genuine.

I bet you've got a real nice explanation for why you aren't a wolf prepared if someone sends you a PM, too. Furthermore, why not just prove it here?

Oh yeah, since I'm a ghost, OOOOOoooOOOO!

Worship me.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition

Post by WINTERFRESH Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
buckthefuffalo wrote:
Lynjabear wrote:
Flash wrote:I'm not a wolf.

/end Flash discussion.

Unfortunately, your proof of not being a wolf is simply stating that you aren't one. So long as we bash one wolf this round, we are safe. Because of the power clue, I vote Saf, and Flash (which is subject to change). I don't think L would have survived this far, quite frankly (no offense meant).

If there are still people who think I'm a wolf, PM me. I can prove to you that I'm not without showing you the PM Awake sent me, which I but, but it's against the rules.

Constantly going out of your way to write long-winded explanations even when others don't accuse you makes you look suspicious. It's also incredibly easy to feign innocence by saying "B-but I'm not a wolf! I have a PM and everything that I would totally show you if I could!" It's an easy way to get people off your back and make you seem genuine.

I bet you've got a real nice explanation for why you aren't a wolf prepared if someone sends you a PM, too. Furthermore, why not just prove it here?

Oh yeah, since I'm a ghost, OOOOOoooOOOO!

Worship me.

bit plz i waz da jaun hoo vote 4 herr.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Lynjabear wrote:I had control of Bambii. She would have voted for Saf and Flash, lol. @Flash - I just too quick for you. Knew I could kill you in a duel, had winter not taken that dishonorable shot Razz

When Bsmbii comes on, she's gonna rage, lol

:c.

This was disappointing.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Me-when-i-m-home-alone_o_580160

I TOLD YOU SO

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Told-you-so-dance-o

I TOLD YOU SO

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 I-told-you-so-o

I TOLD YOU SO

The feeling of always being right in doubt... and no one listens to you ,_,

I BLAME KORASI for his stupid knife idea

Last edited by Zai on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Zai wrote:Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 -I-Told-You-So-Dance-scrubs-2717902-132-132

I TOLD YOU SO

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Told-you-so-dance-o

I TOLD YOU SO

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 I-told-you-so-o

I TOLD YOU SO

Hey. It was the only idea we had and the only evidence that presented itself.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Korasi wrote:
Zai wrote:

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 7 Me-when-i-m-home-alone_o_580160

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO

Hey. It was the only idea we had and the only evidence that presented itself.

"lYNJAa is one of the wolfs because when buck looked at the knifes that killed luck to see what on it there was fruit juice and one of lynja's martial artist people slipped from fruit juice"

How the fuck is not evidence at it's finest?

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Because a martial artist slipping on fruit juice has nothing to do with Lynja having any sort of contact with it at all. That's like saying that because a man smokes a cigarette, and cigarette ashes were found at the crime, that one man is automatically guilty because he happens to have had contact with a cigarette.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:39 pm

I beg to differ, Lynja's stall was the only one who actually mentioned having fruit juice there. Mines was drink/pasteries and cheese cake, Aize/Safi's was smoothies, L's was ice cream, Buck's was smashing water melons.

Lynja's stall was the only thing that had anything to actually do with fruit juice so that makes perfect sense.

And thats not related cigarettes are everywhere so in sense there would probably be more then one person with a cigarette.

Ohh and i was right .... sooooo

Invalid Argument ?

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm pretty sure that it's well known that if you get a watermelon and cut it, the juice comes out. Pretty sure you use fruit juice to make smoothies.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Hahaha. I hope now you all will stop saying I'm bad at doubt and stop underestimating me. ;3 Also how did Lyn die if she was hit in the leg?

Last but not least, sorry Bambii. Lyn and I both wanted you on our side before either of us even mentioned it to each other. We needed you to help us win. But you didn't vote last round so Lyn died. >.>
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm

L wrote:Hahaha. I hope now you all will stop saying I'm bad at doubt and stop underestimating me. ;3 Also how did Lyn die if she was hit in the leg?

Last but not least, sorry Bambii. Lyn and I both wanted you on our side before either of us even mentioned it to each other. We needed you to help us win. But you didn't vote last round so Lyn died. >.>

I figured it was you. You were really bad at hiding it. Unfortunately, Winter's stunt made me doubt myself. In addition, I wasn't expecting some kind of alliance. It was a witty trick. Cheap, but witty nonetheless.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 am

Korasi wrote:I'm pretty sure that it's well known that if you get a watermelon and cut it, the juice comes out. Pretty sure you use fruit juice to make smoothies.

Pst. Korasi guess what tho?

Guess who was right and guess who was wrong?

Ohh yea i was right and you were wrong ....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 am

Zai, that wasn't the hint in Chapter one, lol. It was random. The hint was in the method of death, which was mauling, a reference to bear, most likely. Chapter 2 seemed like an assassination, like a ninja. Or that's my take on it.

@Zai - Sorry. I tried to make the others not believe you. Razz

But it's all good because the Ninjabear has defeated Canas in a duel Very Happy
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Zai wrote:
Korasi wrote:I'm pretty sure that it's well known that if you get a watermelon and cut it, the juice comes out. Pretty sure you use fruit juice to make smoothies.

Pst. Korasi guess what tho?

Guess who was right and guess who was wrong?

Ohh yea i was right and you were wrong ....

Yes, you were right. And if I told you that Mitt Romney isn't going to be the next president, I would also be right. Unfortunately, there is no evidence pointing to your statement. There is evidence that pointed to mine. So in a battle of logicality vs. luck, luck won out.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

It makes sense you just can't see it.

Isn't it logic that in a village of people with fruit, everyone would have knives ... to cut there fruits?

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:52 pm

But only two people (the number of wolves) had knives that were mentioned.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Okay but i don't know why i was mentioned as a wolf because last time i checked the only thing used to cut cheese cakes are butter knives

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm

I use a real knife. And again, it was one of two knives mentioned.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7