Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition

+9
buckthefuffalo
Luck
Zai
Safiliwen
Frashu
Danye West
Evan
L
Awakening
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Flash wrote:You're all forgetting Safeh.

I accused him first round, no one followed. But eh I'm just a wolf anyway.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 11 fruits edition

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Okay srs buznizz tiem.

This is what I got from chapter 2, as always I'm not too sure about it but whatever this is all I could think of.

"The items that were found at the scene of the crime were a key to the cell that only a few held "

Only a few held it? If they had a key that would mean they were important right? That they had power?...

Admins have power. What if one of the wolves was an admin and that's what the hint was pointing to?
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Voting Safi.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Flash and Safi.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 pm

There are six villagers left, meaning that all we have to do is make sure we get at least one wolf this round. Otherwise, the village looses.

I'm pretty sure that Saf is the wolf because of clues in the second chapter -

A second later Evan fell down. His own red, rich juice flowed out of his after being hit with a long object. Aizen, Zai, and buckthefuffalo looked in awe.

Evan was a pineapple. He doesn't have red juice. Out of those who started, only Buck and Safiliwen have red juice (Watermelon, Strawberry). The others don't (obscure ones - Starfruit is Yellow http://rainnysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/star-fruit-juice.html, Dragonfruit is clear-gray http://importfood.com/rtfd1101.html, Passion fruit is yellow http://rainnysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/star-fruit-juice.html). Since Saf is the only one left alive with red juice, I think it's Saf.

Saf still has the evidence of knocking over the blender earlier against him from chapter one as well.

As for the next wolf, the power makes me think Flash as he's also an admin, but I'm guessing randomly on that one.

As for this -

Zai wrote:Now, LYNJA IS THE WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You've been saying that this entire game without proof. If you are so sure, why can't you prove it? Your evidence of me being the wolf is impulse alone. We need to concentrate on killing the wolves this round, not jumping on random impressions.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Well, im done. I just give up, i gave proof like ever sense first round....

even if you arn't a wolf 2 more people are going to die when the wolves vote, and then its down to four people left. So in order to win you must get both, which i completely have no faith that you guys can do...

GG PLS RE

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:28 pm

You know, I think that with all the evidence that Lyn is providing, she must be covering something up. She's working "for the good of the village" and "focusing on catching the wolves". I do have a proposition. A straw is a rather long object, and Safi is a "straw"berry. Something that clamps must have a sort of jaw or method of gripping. Something with a jaw is a dragon, and Lynjabear is a "dragon"fruit. Jussayin'.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Or maybe something that clamps would just have to be powerful? Like an admin, right? Maybe Saf and Flash are the wolves. That's why I'm voting for them. Plus I would think if Lyn were a wolf it would be more elegant or merciful than that....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 pm

L wrote:Flash and Safi.

Okay I'll say it ONE more time.

Awake would never give a hint that lead to both of the wolves.

Pick one or the other Resh.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 pm

L wrote:Or maybe something that clamps would just have to be powerful? Like an admin, right? Maybe Saf and Flash are the wolves. That's why I'm voting for them. Plus I would think if Lyn were a wolf it would be more elegant or merciful than that....

You basically just took all of my evidence and tried to make it look like you have an argument. You even took the writing style I had it written in. That kind of pisses me off
The whole game you've been trying to follow everything I've done.
That looks pretty suspicious Resh.

I'm voting for Resh and Saf.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm not a wolf.

/end Flash discussion.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 pm

I don't think that Resh is smart enough to be the wolf.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Winter I was moreso agreeing with you than stealing from you. I wasn't trying to steal your writing style or anything....The only thing you could say I stole was the admin idea. And I think it's both admins, not one.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Korasi wrote:I don't think that Resh is smart enough to be the wolf.

I thought this at first too. It's probably the best evidence we have. But I would say killing off Saf and Resh isn't a bad idea. It could set off a chain reaction.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am

Flash wrote:I'm not a wolf.

/end Flash discussion.

Unfortunately, your proof of not being a wolf is simply stating that you aren't one. So long as we bash one wolf this round, we are safe. Because of the power clue, I vote Saf, and Flash (which is subject to change). I don't think L would have survived this far, quite frankly (no offense meant).

If there are still people who think I'm a wolf, PM me. I can prove to you that I'm not without showing you the PM Awake sent me, which I but, but it's against the rules.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 am

Blech.
You know who I want.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Lynjabear wrote:

/end Flash discussion.

Unfortunately, your proof of not being a wolf is simply stating that you aren't one. So long as we bash one wolf this round, we are safe. Because of the power clue, I vote Saf, and Flash (which is subject to change). I don't think L would have survived this far, quite frankly (no offense meant).

If there are still people who think I'm a wolf, PM me. I can prove to you that I'm not without showing you the PM Awake sent me, which I but, but it's against the rules.

.-.

Changing my vote to Lynja and Saf.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Lynjabear wrote:

/end Flash discussion.

Constantly going out of your way to write long-winded explanations even when others don't accuse you makes you look suspicious. It's also incredibly easy to feign innocence by saying "B-but I'm not a wolf! I have a PM and everything that I would totally show you if I could!" It's an easy way to get people off your back and make you seem genuine.

I bet you've got a real nice explanation for why you aren't a wolf prepared if someone sends you a PM, too. Furthermore, why not just prove it here?

Oh yeah, since I'm a ghost, OOOOOoooOOOO!
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Safi and Lyn please.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Flash and Saf.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:16 am

I would vote for L and Saf. I think that Lyn might be telling the truth.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am

[Due to undecisiveness, there are three hangings instead of two]

Chapter 3: The Lonely Fruit

All remaining six villagers stood at the plaza. Normally they would do this during festvals, but there weren't enough people.

Instead three Villagers were being rampant.

Safiliwen was tied up, but there was arguments on who would join him.

Lynjabear had L with her to vote for Flash, and Flash had WINTERFRESH to help him vote for Lynjabear.

So they ended up having a duel. A duel that would decide who would get "hanged". The truth was that one person would die from the gunshot. Lynjabear's Dragonfruit Rifle was ready and loaded as Flash's Orange Revolver was ready.

They both loaded up and walked to each other. They looked at each other one last time. Flash had a determined look, but Lynjabear's eyes were storming inside. Then they faced away from each other, and began their twelve steps. One for each Villager, dead or alive.

After the eighth step, Flash began to look back at one particular method of murder. Korasi and Aizen were both killed through grosteque wounds. Lynjabear eyes looked fierce, she wasn't going to lose to him.

But Flash had figured it out now. And now quickly turned back from path unexpectedly. Unfortunately, Lynjabear had expected it and faced him with the same dangerous features.

Flash quickly aimed to fire, but dropped his gun as he felt something pierce him.

She was faster and as soon as Flash fell forward, she began to shoot again and again until Flash wouldn't have any juice left. After all, she was fickle. Blood was a juice that added too much iron in a body for her taste.

Then she felt her own back being shot at.

WINTERFRESH's shot with his Grapefruit Crossbow. It wasn't as direct hit; it made itself be burried in Lynjabear's right leg. She fell quickly and in agony.

L yelled out while Bambii gasped. Safiliwen couldn't say much, being gagged and bound to his post.

WINTERFRESH then looked at the three surprised faces.

"Flash's look at the last second said everything. Lynjabear was one of killers, not him." he walked away, then turned back. "Now which one of you three is the other one?"

L and Bambii made a run for the woods as WINTERFRESH chased. They needed to get away from WINTERFRESH, who would surely kill them. The forest were thick and shady that morning, which made it hard for the two to keep up.

Eventually Bambii found herself by herself. If only she had brought her own Lime shotgun!

L knew what he had to do, though.

He had ran back home to pick up his Banana Crowbar. He was going to get to WINTERFRESH before it was the other way around.

Bambii kept running until she tripped and fell over a dramatically placed branch. She stayed there sobbing in her ocean of tears, as she heard footsteps.

"...L?"

"Sorry, you won't see him again after I'm done with you." WINTERFRESH glared. Bambii whimpered some more.

Until WINTERFRESH fell over. L stood behind him, breathing heavily. He had made it just in time.

He couldn't let WINTERFRESH kill her. Because L needed to kill Bambii himself.

He struck his fallen fellow Villager over the head once more as he took his Grapefruit Crossbow and fired until WINTERFRESH didn't react anymore.

He then turned to Bambii. She was saved, until L shot her in the chest.

"Sorry Bambii, but the alliance is over. I have no use for you anymore."

He left her to die in the forest. But he wasn't done yet. He walked a half hour back to the village to see Safiliwen.

"...and that's how I killed Luck, Evan, WINTERFRESH, and Bambii. It was a fun match. I beat Lyn by one person. We shared buckthefuffalo and Zai." he told Safiliwen.

The last innocent Villager didn't respond to L's confession, however. He had been dead before L even began to tell him his story.

"You're boring." L said. Then he walked off.

Chapter 3/Game 11 END

Remaining Villagers:

L

Game Result:

Luck: Killed by L. Stabbed and beheaded on the day of the Fruits festival. Head was found inside the cooler that L used to keep his Banana Split Ice cream in.

Korasi: Killed by Lynjabear. Dismembered and dumped in the ricer after Lynjabear visciously attacked him.

Evan: Killed by L. Strucked on the head by L's Banana Crowbar multiple times.

Aizen: Killed by Lynjabear. Was attacked in the same manner as Korasi.

buckthefuffalo: Hanged by Lynjabear and L.

Zai: Hanged by Lynjabear and L.

Flash: Killed by Lynjabear in their duel. Died due to gunshot.

Lynjabear: Killed by WINTERFRESH after he victory in the duel. Died due to Grapefruit Crossbow arrow fire. She chose Dragonfruit, didn't she? Held the key to the cell.

WINTERFRESH: Killed by L. Struck with Banana crowbar. He had the right idea killing Lynjabear.

Bambii: Was saved by L, then killed by him. Died due to Grapefruit Crossbow arrow fire causing quick infection in the hungry forest.

Safiliwen: Hanged by L. Never knew what happened.

L: Alone in a lonely Village, enjoying everyone's leftover fruits.

Game 11: Wolf win

Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Aww, I died. I've actually never lived through a game of Doubt. I suck at this, lol D:

Sorry about the manipulation, Bambii, lol. I'm surprised that was the last round. So in the tiebreaker, both people die? idk.

Well, GG!
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm

During the tie, I either had to to wait for Bambii or Saf to make a vote, so I gave the order of both people in the tie to die if they didn't by the end of last night.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:35 pm

I had control of Bambii. She would have voted for Saf and Flash, lol. @Flash - I just too quick for you. Knew I could kill you in a duel, had winter not taken that dishonorable shot Razz

When Bsmbii comes on, she's gonna rage, lol
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next