Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

+9
buckthefuffalo
Luck
Lynjabear
Danye West
Frashu
Awakening
L
Zai
Evan
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

Post by L Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 pm

In that case the wolves will probably have a whole two rounds or so to chill....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

Post by Awakening Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Wolves are...

The most beautiful people here. Any objections?
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 pm

I'll join Very Happy
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I'll join for the hell of it if there are any spots open left.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Wolves have 24 hours to PM me their victims. And if any PMs are released, this doubt is instantly over and the wolves win.

Skype Messages count as PM.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Wolves, I'm pretty sure my inbox was full. PM me your victims again :s
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Wolves, hurry up and kill someone >.>
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

You wolves hurry up and kill me. That means you Lyn. jk
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 pm

No pressure Awake.

The Village will never catch you

he he he he
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 am

By the way they're acting I already conclude Resh and Awake are wolves.
GG everybody cause I just won.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 am

Yes Awake no one will think you're wolf.

You're still golden.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Isn't this game supposed to take just three days? The first round has taken that long...
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

I actually think one of the people who has posted now, between me Awake Lyn and Leo, is a wolf. The other wolf clearly hasn't been on in a bit.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Lyn, 3 days in game time. Like I have the patience to do one doubt game. And i'll try to post it today.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Each death post will be a diary entry from the narrator. Enjoy.

*Please note names marked in red are the victims.

~

Reed Corona

Day 1

I woke up today to find something horrible had occurred over the course of the night. After coming home from the meal car at around 10:00, I promptly fell asleep. At about 2 in the morning, I heard a loud bang that woke me up, but I figured it was just the train passing over some sketchy track. Either way, I fell back asleep.

When I woke up at 8:00, still in my pajamas, I walked to the meal car again, but something was different. It was much too quiet, and there as a bitter, metallic smell in the air. As I entered the car, I understood why.

Upon entering, I found the gruesome site of
Aizen hanging from the rafters. However, this is not what disturbed me. His small intestine had been ripped out, and he was hung from it, hovering just above the floor, while the rest of his innards were on the floor. I turned to the side as I began dry heaving, but came to no better site. Awakening was sat in the corner, the lower half of his jaw nowhere to be found, along with two slight incisions under his rib cage. I was told at a later time that those incisions had in fact punctured his lungs.

And it was at that time that I left the cart, screamed, and collapsed to the ground.

~

Both Awakening and Aizen were Innocents.

You may start discussion now.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I knew they would never catch me

They never learn
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm

....Where are the hints?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Zai
Reshiram
Awakening
Flash
Aizen
Lynjabear
Lucario
BucktheFuffalo
Leo
TheTimmon
Camelsue
Qualna

Current Casualty list.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Reshiram, the hints are right there.

It's simple to see...
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Zai
Reshiram
Awakening
Flash
Aizen
Lynjabear
Lucario
BucktheFuffalo
Leo
TheTimmon
Camelsue
Qualna

People with strikes are to me, very highly unlikely to be killers. The killers are very violent/mean. All the people I marked out are either dead or non-violent/mean.

Last edited by Reshiram on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Killers did not make the hints.
J/s.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:26 am

Just one thing Resh. You cleared your own name off the list. That doesn't look good and doesn't validate anything. You're gonna have to convince someone else to do clear you.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 am

Well the hint's couldn't point to me, now could they? It's only my personal opinion though. Besides, I thought you said your self that I was cleared as a villager.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 am

I'll just say that sneaking past the radar by taking your name off the list isn't the best move to make, from everyone else's point of view. At least share why you wouldn't be wolf before trying to establish it as fact.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 am

I have two theories.

We need the next round to occur first.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next