Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition Nightmare Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition Sb10 Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition

+8
L
ChronoDuck
Safiliwen
Awakening
Evan
Danye West
Aaron
buckthefuffalo
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition Empty Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:14 am

Our lighthearted tale begins in the town of Kawaii, a small but closely knit community that, by pure coincidence, was inhabited entirely by lolis. No one really knew exactly when or how the town had been founded, but the local legend was that some sort of moon-man settled in Kawaii ages ago, naming the territory after something from his ancient language. In the center of the town stood a statue of "Old Man Kawaii", or at least, what the villagers envisioned him to look like. Of course, most of the lolis didn't know how to make a real statue, so it was more or less a pile of candy glued together to vaguely resemble a human shape.

The lolis often worked together, but then again, they rarely did anything alone. They were all bestest friends, and had all naturally come to know each other like the back of their little hands due to the town's meager population of eleven. The occasional traveler or tourist would show up, but the eleven cuties were the only ones who stayed. But the lolis didn't care; they had each other, and what was more important than that?

Each of the lolis had their own little quirks, but they accepted each other all the same. There was Zai, who was noted for being a very pretty little girl but not very bright (she couldn't read, in fact); it helped that she always wore colorful dresses to complement her blonde hair. Evan's wardrobe, however, included nothing but black, and her hobbies included having edgy opinions and other things that you've probably never heard of. Aizen and Frashu were twins; they especially loved playing a game that involved eating the cake at the other's base while they each tried to protect their own cake by hugging each other before they got to it. L was the youngest of the group and cried a lot. ChronoDuck would do anything for chocolate and was always seen with some in her mouth. Dnite liked to play pretend a lot, thought she was a dragon queen in her past life, and was certain that dragons exist. Safiliwen was pretty playful in a mischievous way, and at first the other girls were timid around her because she always groped them at every opportunity. Korasi acted like she hated the other girls, but past her tough exterior she really loved them all and considered them true friends. Awakening was very clumsy but pretty energetic and resilient. Finally, WINTERFRESH possessed the unusual ability to tilt her head at a 90-degree angle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On one happy, bright, sunny day, the eleven lolis were playing together as usual. They were all playing their fourth round of hug-tag, and Awakening was just about to catch L. However, her victory was cut short and she tripped, causing both her and L to fall like two dominoes. L immediately burst into tears.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," cried L.

In a panic, Awakening immediately apologized.

"S-sorry L, I wasn't watching where I was going! I knew we should have just stuck to picking flowers!"

Everyone rushed to them to make sure they were okay. L got a scraped knee but wasn't in any real danger. Chronoduck's immediate response was to rub chocolate on the wound, but it didn't really help. Evan recited a dark chant that was supposed to make the scrape heal quicker. The other girls all kissed L on the knee, except Korasi who just blushed at the sight and pretended to ignore it.

After that was done, Zai said, "L, I'm not trying to be mean or anything because I wub you, but you need to not...oh, what was word...cry! That's it! Yeah, you need to try to not cry so much, because being a big girl means you don't let anything hurt you". Unfortunately, this had the opposite effect and just made L cry more.

"I know! Let's all bake some cookies! That should cheer everyone up," suggested Aizen while cutely pressing against her cheeks.

"I can get the chocolate chips!" volunteered ChronoDuck.

"I'll grab some spoons and bowls and stuff," said Zai.

"I shall let the dragons guide me to making excellent dough," declared Dnite.

So they all happily set out to the community kitchen, the only place with a big enough oven to bake all the cookies they would need. Everyone put on their cute aprons and started helping any way they could. Suddenly, Zai remembered she was supposed to get spoons and bowls, but wasn't sure where they were. She ended up wandering into a large compartment of the kitchen, looked around, and realized she was in luck! She could see the what she needed from where she stood! Zai grabbed the supplies and began to turn around to walk back to her precious friends.

However, something that could only be described as supernatural happened. Well, you could probably also call it paranormal, or strange, but either way it was a word poor little Zai didn't know.

Zai could not move. She wasn't quite sure what had happened, thinking maybe she had caught her dress on something. But this wasn't the case. A blue, obscure symbol inside a circle appeared beneath Zai. She was panicking, but all she could do was scream.

Back in the main compartment of the kitchen, the rest of the lolis looked at each other and shouted, "Zai's in trouble desu!"

It was already too late by the time they made it to the other compartment. L started crying. Aizen and Frashu were holding onto each other. WINTERFRESH titled her head. Dnite began to pray to the elder dragons on her knees. Chrono began to vomit chocolate everywhere. Evan, Safiliwen, and Korasi were all speechless.

Both of Zai's arms appeared to be torn off as well as her head, and there was probably enough blood to fill the small kiddie pool the girls owned. Zai's hands were still attached to the lost limbs, and one of them was holding a note. WINTERFRESH noticed the note, un-tilted her head, and reached for the note. She took it from her palm, and opened it while her hands shook jerkingly. The note read:

"ur a faget"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMAINING:
Zai
Safiliwen
Evan
Dnite
Aizen
Frashu
Awakening
L
Korasi
ChronoDuck
WINTERFRESH

You may now vote for who will be executed. Don't forget, the dead can talk, but they can't vote. Voting will end at 6 PM EDT.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt: Loli Edition

Post by Aaron Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:33 am

Voting for Evan. Hands down.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 am

voting for evan. hands up.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:39 am

420ENFORCEITFAGGOT
RULE 1

Edit: If we aren't going to enforce rule 1, then I am voting for Awake. He was absent for the discovery of Zai's body, and the blue, obscure BLUE symbol could be referencing the fact that we never really had moderators on the forums, just admins. There were occasional ones, but no mainstays. In addition to this, we can see attempts at implicating both myself and Flash. The odd chant could be alluding to me, being as edgy as I am, as well as the limbs being cut off, likely by a sharp edge. Flash often says "ur a faget", which could implicate him.

but i'll probably still get voted out
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:16 am

I would like to retract my vote and vote for Flash.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 am

Voting for myself, the strongest.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:37 am

Voting for Evan on previous evidence stated.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 pm

I would lik to vote for Flash...
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Everyone who's sticking with Evan is very, very wrong. The only way the wolf could turn out to be Evan is if Buck is an absolutely horrible GM. It's an obvious frame.

Voting for Awake, I suppose. Evan's evidence is notable. Of course it could point to Korasi as well, just wanted to point that out.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 pm

pls teach me oh mesiah.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 pm

L wrote:Everyone who's sticking with Evan is very, very wrong. The only way the wolf could turn out to be Evan is if Buck is an absolutely horrible GM. It's an obvious frame.
bucks logic could be, he will make it so painfully obviously it was Evan so people like you wont choose evan...
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

I think it was safi ....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Zai you know you're dead so you can't vote...right?
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 pm

So I ate my riceball and this is the hint I got.

"Zai had given you a riceball a while ago before things went awry! It was a long time ago when Zai accidentally tripped and got her hair in a bucket of blue paint. That stuff wouldn't come out for weeks!

You pull out the Riceball and start eating it. As you begin chewing, you notice something. You have a vision of someone on a mountain picking a violet flower and placing it near the statue of Old Man Kawaii."
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Safiliwen wrote:Voting for Evan on previous evidence stated.
what previous evidence
literally, nobody said anything about me, except "i'm voting for evan"
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 pm

I honestly don't think it's Evan. He's just being scapegoated.

However, I have the feeling that the loli killer is indeed Awakening, as we can see from the shades of blue that appear during the killing that may point to Awake.

So far, doubt has been where the complete obvious ends up being the answer. So basically the killer knows that we might just skip over details
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:12 pm

We should however look at our real rule #1.

If Frashu gets the Vampire Loli wrong, she is the culprit.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Evan isn't the killer. I know that. I also know that I'm not the killer.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Korasi wrote:Evan isn't the killer. I know that. I also know that I'm not the killer.
In that case I'm not the killer either. l0l
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:31 pm

No one is the killer. It was Loli suicide.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:33 pm

lol suicide by chopping off their own arms and then head
ggnore
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 pm

It's what happens when you eat too many sweets man, that's why they warn you as a kid.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Voting for Korasi.

WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:23 pm

@

You pull out the Riceball and start eating it. As you begin chewing, you notice something. You have a vision of someone on a mountain picking a violet flower and placing it near the statue of Old Man Kawaii."

In a panic, Awakening immediately apologized.

"S-sorry L, I wasn't watching where I was going! I knew we should have just stuck to picking flowers!"
Guys

Even I can't believe it's anyone but me anymore.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

The happy-go-lucky atmosphere of the town of Kawaii had shifted. Everyone decided to go home for the day after looking at their dismembered friend and go to bed. Maybe this was all just some sort of nightmare, like dreaming of running out of candy canes at Christmas time. Tomorrow Zai would be back and the group would frolic around town together like they always did, from dusk until dawn!

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Nor did it happen the next day, nor the next, nor the next.

The lolis finally met up near the statue of Old Man Kawaii to discuss that eventful day. Evan was the first to speak up.

"We need to face facts. Zai is... is gone. And she's never coming ba-"

L started crying. The others were all getting teary eyed as well, but they knew they had to figure out what happened to their bestest friend Zai, for her sake.

After L stopped bawling, the group began to discuss how they were going to solve this problem.

"Someone here had to have done this most shamefur dispray," they all reluctantly thought.

And so, after a long, emotional, talk that seemed to last forever, they made their decision as a group. They would make a system to determine who would be accused of the murder. This system was referred to as the Court of Loli. Everyone would get to vote, and whoever had the most votes would be considered guilty. It wasn't the most complex system in the world, but it was all they could think of. They would analyze the evidence and decide.

When the time came, the votes were counted up. Awakening had the most votes, and under the Court of Loli was guilty. But there was one thing the little girls didn't think of.

"What should we do with the culprit desu~?" asked WINTERFRESH while tilting her head.

"I think we should be allowed to grope them forever!" exclaimed Safiliwen. Her attempt at a joke wasn't well received though. Or at least everyone hoped she was joking.

"Well, the only fair thing to do would be to do to the culprit what they did to Zai," Evan bluntly stated.

Aizen and Flash were on the same wavelength, as usual. "I-I guess you h-have a point there..."

"They should be subject to the eternal fire of the Dragon King Levshnir for what they did to Zai!" exclaimed Dnite.

Instead, they combined the two ideas. They all hugged Awakening really hard so she couldn't run from them and brought her to the kitchen where Zai was slain.

"What are you all doing?! I thought we were all friends!" cried Awake.

In what was an impressive retort for a little girl, Chronoduck took the chocolate out of her mouth and replied, "That's right. We are friends. But you aren't our friend anymore".

The mob of lolis pushed Awakening into the oven. It was pretty easy to fit her in there since the oven was so big and she was small. They turned the temperature dial as high as it would go. It was a slow, painful death for Awakening. But they tried to look on the bright side, ignoring Awakening's screams of pain. After this, it would be all over. After ten minutes they could hear her skin sizzling. An hour later they were sure the deed had been done, and it was. Awakening was baked to a crisp. It was the first time the lolis had ever made anything that wasn't a sweet with that oven, and it would hopefully be the last, for Old Man Kawaii's sake, and theirs.

None of them got any sleep that day, not even at nap time.

Awakening was a Loli. This means the Vampire Loli is still out and about.

And now, time for a TWEEST!

Now that the first round is over, along with selecting another victim, the Vampire Loli may also choose to infect another player to also become a Vampire Loli! However, there are some rules to this:

1. The new vampire loli is allowed to select a victim. However, the two vampire lolis need to communicate and agree on who is killed and how.

2. The players (except the dead) will be able to make a vote for two different players for each execution until one of the Vampire Lolis is executed. Then it will go back to the normal amount of one vote.

3. The Vampire Lolis cannot infect more players when round 2 starts due to player group size.

The next round will start when I get the details from the Vampire Lolis. But first, the Vampire Loli needs to message me to infect the new one.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next