Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 Nightmare The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 Sb10 The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 21o6g49

The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story.

+4
Eduardo
Evan
Danye West
Qualna
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story.

Post by Qualna Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 pm

"In the old village, there was once a small society. Everything was fine until one day a woman was sentenced to death by the high council. As she burned at the stake she swore she would take her vengeance on the village, that her curse would taint the land for all eternity. Many believed this to be superstition... that was until residents began dying mysterious, gruesome deaths. A group banded together quickly in response. They blamed the other villagers for the curse that had befallen the town and would sacrifice anyone they could get their hands on that was not a part of the cult in order to try to appease the woman sentenced to death. Fearing for their lives, many of the villagers joined the cult. Those that didn't were eventually sacrificed. My family was the next to be 'chosen,' so we ran as far as we could. It seems to be quieting down for now, but recently I've noticed my wife acting strangely lately."

1) Keep reading
2) Play the record player
3) Grab the shotgun
4) Nap on the couch
5) Go into the dining room
6) Go upstairs
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dreamscaped Frontier: An Interactive Story.

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 pm

1. Keep reading
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm

"My wife began to stop speaking to me, she only stares blankly at the wall. I noticed she had been wandering out into the woods occasionally and merely sits at a tree... striking an instrument. I tried constantly to snap her our of whatever trance she was in but to no avail. Then there was my daughter. She had locked herself in her room for days, and I could not get her to come out. What had befallen my family I wonder? What could possibly be happening? And then I realized..."

The next page seems to have traces of blood.

1) Keep reading
2) Play the record player
3) Grab the shotgun
4) Nap on the couch
5) Go into the dining room
6) Go upstairs
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

1. Keep reading

"What?! That's just like the woman I met earlier. I have to keep reading. Hopefully the blood hasn't made it illegible."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 pm

"The curse had been afflicted upon my family and I now fear for the worst. I don't know how those villagers died, but from the looks of it, it seems to have been murder. Perhaps someone was possessed, and I believe I may know who that person is. The possessed being that killed all those villagers were none other than-"

At that moment, you feel a sharp object plunge into your back, and you begin to lose consciousness. You bleed out slowly and awaken back at the Dreamscaped Frontier.

Miose: "Desmond. I believe I have a clearer understanding of who you are. You are courageous and valiant, a very altruistic being. However you are very shortsighted and not very analytical. You don't seem to plan ahead and focus mainly on the present situation. Have you forgotten that you originally entered the forest searching for the wish? The whole dream sequence was originally intended around the two brothers you met in the beginning, but you seemed to stray away from that. That is not necessarily a bad thing, in fact, it shows that you indeed have the potential to achieve alternate means. Your kindness and bravery will get you far, but I recommend you find people that can help lay down the path for you. This is what I see. When you are ready, I shall send you to one of three destinations."

~Desmond's stats~
Personality Strength: Courage
Personality Weakness: Analysis
Logical: D
Combat: A+
Social: B
Physique: B
Deceive: B+
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Enforcer

Choose a starting location:
1) Sihilos, the Frozen Paradise.
2) Ikurine, the Chain-linked Metropolis
3) Zeroheim, the Forbidden Settlement

Miose: "Now, Enrique... are you ready for your trial?"

Last edited by Qualna on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected: It's Aizen's turn.)
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:25 pm

"Thank you Miose, for giving me a better vision of myself. I will now head to Ikurine."
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 am

Minor correction, it's Aizen's turn. When you are ready, please respond in character.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 am

"I'm ready"
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 am

~Enrique's Dream Sequence~

You arrive at a panicking city. Sirens are blaring and citizens are fleeing. A soldier approaches you.
"You there! What are you doing just stand there? Get yourself outta here!"

1) "What's going on?"
2) "Who are you?"
3) "Okay."
4) (Custom Dialogue)
5) Dance for no reason.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 pm

1) "What's going on?"
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 pm

"Are you kidding me? We're in the middle of a warzone here! Either get with the resistance and join the fight, or get with the evacuation group and get outta here!"

1) "War with who?"
2) "Give me a weapon. I'll fight."
3) "Where's the evac group?"
4) (Custom Dialogue)
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm

1) "War with who?"
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

"You're joking right? We're being invaded by the Askura Empire! They're trying to expand their beliefs with their new ways and new technology and force it upon everyone else! We're trying to preserve the old traditions and values, and we're damn sure gonna fight to the death to preserve it. Now are you with me or are you-"
Before he could even finish, a shot fires straight through his skull. Now's the time to act.

1) Run to the evacuation group.
2) Grab the soldier's combat knife and prepare for war.
3) Do the Mexican Hat Dance.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:54 pm

2) Grab the soldier's combat knife and prepare for war.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Feeling pretty ballsy, you grab the knife and prepare to go Ezio Auditore on anyone that stand in your way. You head into the direction of the sounds of battle and find a skirmish in the plains. Two soldiers are taking cover behind a metal girder.

Soldier 1: "Alright, I think their snipers are falling back."
Soldier 2: "Don't get too comfortable... it looks like their sending in their footmen to finish the job themselves. Wait... hey you!"

The soldier calls to you.

Soldier 2: "Did you enlist with the militia? You would've had to, you have the standard issue knife. I'm treating a wound on my partner right now, I need you to hold off the footmen until I treat all injuries. Can you do this?"

1) (Custom Dialogue)
2) "Si, Señor!"
3) "Actually I was thinking of joining the other team."
4) Do the Mexican Hat Dance.

Tooltip: You may have noticed you have an option in red, and an option in light blue. These are morality options. Morality options are choices you can pick to influence your alignment. Red options will bend your character towards evil, as blue options will bring you towards good. It doesn't necessarily matter what alignment you choose to aim for, just be wary that each of these actions will have varying responses from your allies, personality, and ultimately the types of choices you will consistently receive.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 pm

2) "Si, Señor!"
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Soldier 2: "Alright, get ready! Here comes one now!"

Footman: "Oy, you thar! Wuttya think ya doin' wittat knoif, eh boy? Ya think ya gon' take on me comrades wittat knoif, boy?"

1) "Dewut."
2) Fight
3) Run
4) Do the Mexican Hat Dance
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

2) Fight
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Footman: "You really think ya can take me on? Well, joke's on you, 'cause I'm actually three blokes!"

Battle Engaged

Footman 1 ~ 5/5 HP
Footman 2 ~ 5/5 HP
Footman 3 ~ 5/5 HP

Enrique ~ 10/10 HP : 15/15 SP

First, select an action:

1) Normal attack
2) Use skill (Throw Knife: 4 SP, Neck Slice: 6 SP, Epic Lunge 5 SP)
3) Use Item (Sombrero)
4) Guard Stance

Then, select a target.

A) Self
B) Footman 1
C) Footman 2
D) Footman 3
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Epic Lunge 5 SP on footman 1
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Critical Hit!

Footman 1 5/5 HP -> 0/5 HP

Footman 1 was defeated!

Footman 2: "Oy! Don't think we'ya a buncha pushovers! We'll show ya!"

Footman 2 used item: "Military Fortitude Stimulant Pack!" - Max HP of party members was raised!

Footman 2 5/5 HP -> 10/10 HP
Footman 3 5/5 HP -> 10/10 HP

Footman 3: "You tell 'im, numbuh two!"
Footman 3 used skill: "Durahanga Uppercut"!

Enrique 10/10 HP -> 6/10 HP

1) Normal attack
3) Use Item (Sombrero)
4) Guard Stance

A) Self
B) Footman 2
C) Footman 3
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:01 pm

3) Use Item (Sombrero) on footman 2
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 pm

You throw your sombrero at the second Footman. At first nothing seems to happen. Both the footmen look at each other, and then the second footman suddenly bursts into flames and dies.

Footman 2 10/10 HP -> 0/10 HP

Sombrero has been used up.

Footman 3: "Oh shit!"

Footman 3 uses skill: "Rahongahey Kick"!

Enrique 6/10 HP -> 4/10 HP

1) Normal attack
3) Guard Stance

A) Self
B) Footman 3
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 pm

1) Normal attack
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Footman 3 10/10 HP -> 7/10 HP

Footman 3: "Ya ready for this?!"

Footman 3 uses skill: "Rahongahey Kick"!

Enrique 4/10 HP -> 2/10 HP

1) Normal attack
3) Guard Stance

A) Self
B) Footman 3
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next