Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) Nightmare Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) Sb10 Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 21o6g49

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen)

4 posters

Go down

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) Empty Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen)

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:26 am

Yeah, yeah, mono teams, blah blah...ANYWAY.
(YES, THE RED FONT IS A SIGNATURE.)

Now, I don't know about this being my..Gym Leader Team Per SE(If I remember correctly, Elec was open...), but in any case, I think a RMT would be ok here...given the circumstances.
SO. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. Let the team explanations...BEGIN.

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) Spr_3e_243
Raidese (Raikou) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 42 HP/252 Spd/216 SpAtk
Rash nature (+SpAtk,-SpDef)
- Calm Mind
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power(Ice)
- Thunderbolt

More or Less, my Sweeper. Generic BoltBeam is obvious, Calm Mind also Obvious, and Extrasensory for Coverage...for what, I forget. Lum Berry is there just in case someone gets an idea to try to cripple Raikou's longevity with a Toxic or such. Hell, it's worked for me countless times.
The EVs are more or less obvious, although the extra HP was just something I threw in there as a Safety Thing. Not like Raikou needs it, but it's nice to know he a couple extra points....even if 42 isn't divisible by 4. >_<

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 310
Techanoir (Manectric) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef
Timid nature (+Spd,-Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power(Grass)
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

Personally, this is one of the "I just like him" pokemon, but he has amazing Coverage thanks to Flamethrower, not to mention HP Grass. This is basically the Life Orb Set w/Sub, but still.

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 145
Seiryu (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 228 HP/154 Def/128 Spd
Bold nature (+Def,-Atk)
- Roar
- Roost
- Substitute
- Thunder

This Zapdos is a new set I'm trying out, basically modified from my own Custom Set. Roar is being used here as a Personal Preference, although I know how people love to Switch in something that Either Outspeeds Zap, or somehow Resists BoltBeam and annoys the hell out of me. So Sub+Roar w/Roost is kinda the main theme here. Same Custom Bulk+Speed Build I have, but different moveset.

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 101
Officer Ballboy (Electrode) @ Life Orb
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 38 Atk/252 Spd/216 SpAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd,-Def)
- Explosion
- Rain Dance
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt

HAHA. To be honest, I forgot why I exactly picked him, but I thought "Elec Mono+Electrode+Rain Dance? DUH." And since then, he's been here. He's a lol pokemon, because of him having one of the fastest taunts EVER, which is good. It's more or less a Rain Dancer Setup, whicn probably should be a lead, but hey.

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 135
Metatron (Jolteon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef
Timid nature (+Spd,-Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Charge Beam
- Hidden Power(Ice)
- Substitute

*sigh* Jolteon. Why must you be my second favorite Eeveelution? I don't really run Jolteon in OU myself, but in a Elec Mono team...this is kinda mandatory.
This Jolteon is a Regular Special Attacker...EV Wise. But it's actually very good for Passing on Stat Boosts+Subs, thanks to it's Amazing speed. It's not so...defensive. I want to say frail, even. But Jolteon is just plain Awesome. Generic Bolt+Beam is obvious as hell here, as well as Baton Pass and Sub.

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) 479-spin

Windmillz (Rotom-s) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP/212 Spd/168 SpAtk
Timid nature (+Spd,-Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power(Fighting)
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

Nothing special at all about this Rotom. It's the same one I use on my regular OU team, and mose of you should know of this set by now. 128 HP for good Subs, more or less, just Charge Beam being replaced with Tbolt. (I usually alternate...depends.)

And there you have it, My Mono Elec team. Leave your comments down below, blah blah blah, If you flame you'll catch a pitcher of kool-aid in your face, etc, etc....enjoy.
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) Empty Re: Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen)

Post by nightmareforums Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 am

I can see your team is all specially orientated so Blissey will wall your whole team. I do like the team however. But is Raikou suppose to be your lead? I would suggest Electrode for that spot. Anyway nice team. :B
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen) Empty Re: Oh great, a team from the Black guy. And it's a Elec Mono!. Joy. >_> (4th Gen)

Post by Safiliwen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Hmm yeah a physical would be very nice but the problem is the only decent physical electric type is Electivire and we all know about Electevire and how much he blows. So it would be good to get a cover for blissey and he does get Cross Chop so it's worth thinking about idk who'd be replaced though, or you could change manectric to a physical set, trololol.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Manetric to Physical...bahaha.
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 pm

You seriously lack type variation. Since your Electric mono, I know physical sweepers aren't exactly prominent, but other than Electivire, I've had success with a Choice Scarf Luxray. Mainly because people underestimate it's massive attack. It would also solve your Bliss problem with Superpower.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down