Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Nightmare The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Sb10 The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze 21o6g49

The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze

3 posters

Go down

The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Empty The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze

Post by Aaron Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

I believe in free speech. IN MOST CASES. But while I have been here, I have had MORE fights than ANYWHERE else in my entire history of Communities. It has been almost a year since I first joined SPL, the best Pokemon Community to date, and to me, nothing will ever change that. I was demoted for "inactivity" while I watched my friends rise in rank, even when I gave to the site. Ownership has changed too many times for my taste. If you can't take care of your own site, then why did you make (or take) it in the first place? And Dan Kuso. WELL. I've had my share of stories with Dan Kuso. He is a freakin' DESPERATE LITTLE KID. And you know what? That new member, tails prower? He's reshiram. But I bet you didn't know that. I've profiled every single person on this site for their likes and dislikes. reshiram from EPT liked Sonic the Hedgehog. So it would ONLY make sense (though I haven't been on recently for reasons to be further explained later) that the little cock-knocker reshiram has taken up a new name as TAILS, from SONIC. So as for my leaving, I'm leaving because of people like Nagato (Jugo, Sasuke, Hebi, Snake, Hawk, Fox, Mayuri) who just won't get the fuck off. Also, because of people kind of like my friends here who are leaving. Evan, Qualna, Elite (never really came), PK... Yeah. So, as for the rest of your sorry asses that decided to stay, I feel very bad and hope that you come to our side. The side of Truth, and gettting the fuck out of here. Thank you for reading. If you're reshiram, tell Dan that Gregar said "hi" and wants to connect with him again, and if you're a gay little emo with drawn-on scars, well, then go fuck yourself. And try not to recite too many horror movie scenarios as your reasons for being emo.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Empty reshiram?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:37 am

who is reshiram? i just found this site on the internet. i was looking up pokemon sites and stuff and found this. its a cool site but it is dead. and in the forums i read a little about reshiram and he stole a pokemons name and he seems to be a jerk.

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Empty Re: The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze

Post by Str8dominican Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 am

May i ask where this light leads to?

Str8dominican
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Empty Re: The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

tails prower wrote:who is reshiram? i just found this site on the internet. i was looking up pokemon sites and stuff and found this. its a cool site but it is dead. and in the forums i read a little about reshiram and he stole a pokemons name and he seems to be a jerk.

You're so full of shit. If you aren't reshiram then:
1. Why are you talking about him so much and freaking out about it
2. Why is your name spelled only with lower-case letters, just like him
3. Why is it that reshiram liked Sonic the Hedgehog, and as SOON as he's banned, someone with a Sonic name comes on the site
And 4. Why must children like you make it SO obvious to elders that they wish to repent by "becoming" someone they're not?

Maybe if you had thought before you had spoken, you wouldn't be in this mess right now. Also, if you knew that this message was directed at you, how come you just happened to stumble upon it? Do you think it is possible that you were looking for opportunities to clear your name and you deliberately posted here just like reshiram would? If you had been smarter, this could have been fun. Bye bye for now. And whoever else that reads this, I won't be "leaving" leaving. I just won't be that active anymore. And again. This is why I am the head of Void. Goodbye, reshiram (tails).
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

... Huh. Everyone is leaving because of the childish stuff happening here right?
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of Many Pasts- Gone with the Zephyr Breeze Empty Re:

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 pm

A1zen wrote:... Huh. Everyone is leaving because of the childish stuff happening here right?

Pretty much. We don't want to have to put up with kids. Sooooo, Qualna and myself will be seeking haven in SPL. Join us if you wish.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

You know.. you didnt have to leave.. I mean you couldve just told them to shut up and threaten to ban them if they tried to do something foolish. And also i tried to go to the site but it doesnt let me for some reason O_O
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down