Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) Nightmare oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) Sb10 oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) 21o6g49

oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team)

5 posters

Go down

oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) Empty oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team)

Post by samurott Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 204 HP / 52 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
my lead, stops hazards, giga drain for sustain, scald for the burn (STAB helps)

Golurk @ Choice Band
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
choice band sweeper

Chandelure (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef / 128 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Trick
Choice Specs sweeper with trick

Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Foul Play
Offensive sableye, taunt to stop late game set ups

Gengar (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
special sweeper

Legion (Spiritomb) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SDef
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Ball
defensive poke
samurott
samurott
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) Empty Re: oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team)

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Recover over Giga Drain on Jellicent. Shadow Ball over Dark Pulse. Cursed Body is okay, but Water Absorb provides the sustain that you were looking for. I would personally recommend 252 HP/ 252 Attack No Guard Golurk with Dynamicpunch simply for the sake of not having to worry about Rock type moves. You'll have to tell me WHAT the fuck the EV spread on Chandelure is for, as Chandelure dies to most all super effective moves, like Rock, Water, Ghost, Ground, and Dark. Probably looking at HP Ground over HP Fighting as well. I like the Sableye set. Sableye is hell, so Standard is good. Substitute over Protect (what the fuck?) on Gengar and Black Sludge if you want to play HP FIre. Because, after Stealth Rock and Weather residual, Choice Band Scizor can OHKO you with Bullet Punch anyway, so what's the point? Also, HP Fire is a 2HKO on 252/252 Ferrothorn, but Focus Blast is too. It's a legitimate waste of a moveslot unless you can confirm that the Scizor is going to try to set up on you. I can't recall if there is a Ghost that gets Stealth Rock, but I'd replace Spiritomb with Froslass. I love Spiritomb, but I feel that it absolutely sucks any momentum that your team once had straight out. Froslass and Golurk have decent Synergy together, and Froslass gets Spikes to rack up residual damage.

Hope I helped a little.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team) Empty Re: oh so much work to be done. (MONOTYPE ghost team)

Post by Safiliwen Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm

I think the only Ghost type to get SR that I recall is infact Golurk but seeing as that's your Choice Bander idk if you'll want to squeeze that in there and just drop the CB or not.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamm Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 am

I've got a chandelure with 31 iv's in everything (except attack) if you want to borrow it from me?

Jamm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Jamm wrote:I've got a chandelure with 31 iv's in everything (except attack) if you want to borrow it from me?
Taking offers? .___. For borrowing of course.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamm Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:31 pm

I don't mind, as you would only be borrowing I'll take anything

Jamm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down