Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings Nightmare Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings Sb10 Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings 21o6g49

Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings

+3
Danye West
Str8dominican
Aaron
7 posters

Go down

Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings Empty Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 am

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/chat-room-quotes-f17/starrk-s-story-t159.htm
My original story^^^.

A long time ago, in a land widely inhabited by warriors of varying stature, there lived a boy of 13. He was well known in his sect as a "good battler". He was able to parry any attack from people his age. Due to his skill, he was nicknamed "Ace". Ace was always working to hone his skills against others. Eventually, he became the strongest in his sect. He grew tired of constantly winning. So seeking challenges, he ventured to many different lands, each posing no threat to him at all. But one day, upon traveling to a new land, he met a boy, quite near his age. The boy told Ace that his name was Rook. Rook offered to spar with Ace, and brought him to his knees. Ace didn't understand. Rook then took him to the land of Shadows to be treated of his wounds. Ace made many friends there. He wasn't always the victor in battles anymore! His dream had come true. Ace prayed to the star-stricken horizon that this dream would never end. The next day, Ace stumbled upon a grave. One made entirely of metal. The gravekeeper called,"Hey! Watch your step!" Ace, donning a new sword, was itching to fight anyone who came his way. But he had heard rumors. "Beware the Keeper". Ace figured that this man in dark leather would surely not be the one they were speaking of. Ace challenged him. Within thirty seconds, the Keeper had disarmed Ace and cut through his new armor. Ace, humbled, wished for the man to teach him in the way of the sword. But the man preferred to walk alone on the road of life. So Ace kept training, every once in a while challenging the Keeper to see if his skills were being honed through his rigorous training. He even challenged the lord, Nox, to a battle to test his worthiness of a higher position. Ace proved himself to the land, and took up his sword to defend it. A few weeks later, a boy, the same age as Ace, came to him with a dream of making a new civilization where all were welcome and equal. The boy's name represented his homeland, Dominican. So Ace and Dominican made two civilizations together. The first prospered not, and was soon forgotten. The second became a selling point. It was the biggest new civilization. With Ace and Dominican at the helm, even the Keeper came to marvel at the empire being built. After a few months had passed, Ace needed a feeling of nostalgia. So he ventured to the land of Shadows. But he soon found that the Elite warrior had ransacked it and had the lord, Nox, close the area. Ace was destroyed. So he ventured to his second land, Elitetrainers, only to find that Dominican had been overcome with power and alienated the entire population. Ace cornered Dominican, asking him what his problem was. But Dominican, having become the supreme ruler, officially demoted Ace. Ace left Elitetrainers. Ace found the Gravekeeper on the way home. He bartered with him some rare items from long ago for lessons in combat. But the deal kept getting modified for more and less. And thus, Ace lost favor with the Keeper, as he was so overcome with items to find that he could not properly fulfill his end of the bargain. Ace wandered Shadows, now reopened. It was not the same. Not many people to talk to, but with his newfound power from training with the Gravekeeper, he knew that he was ready for anything that came along. He and Elite reminisced about the good old days. Elite had never agreed with Ace one time, but he put their differences aside for these few moments. Finally, word spread of a large civilization called Nightmare. He was elated at this, and set out at once. He found many of his old friends on the path: Evan, Eduardo, even the Gravekeeper. In one final duel, Ace was able to draw a clean cut across the Gravekeeper's chest, bending his knee. But, as an experienced fighter would, he bounced right back up and ran his blade through Ace, defeating him once again. The Gravekeeper admired Ace's courage and power. He told Ace that he would see him again one day, hoping to face him as an equal. Ace knew that Nightmare would be his home for a long time. He flourished there, and soon made his place at the very top of the battling hierarchy. His rival, Azn, was always trying to find ways to better himself, even if it involved unfairness. Ace, now known as Starrk for his ruthless cunning, was one of the heads of Nightmare's combat squad. Then on one fateful day, Starrk heard of the returning of the Gravekeeper, whose given name was Qualna. Qualna had written about his journeys, and Starrk was horrified to see that Qualna had not said kind things about him. Starrk then took up his sword, shield, armor, and hat, and set out to find Qualna to challenge him.........

Upon arriving at the place where Qualna was said to be at the given hour, Starrk envisioned a new empire. One where everyone did their share and fought for the same cause. He posted a memo for ten people, talking about his vision and the future empire of Psyren. Qualna arrived and scoffed at Starrk’s choice of armor. The knight Evan soon backed him up. Both scolded Starrk for being disloyal to Nightmare, and told him that they would have him demoted for such despicable behaviour. Starrk, horrified, tried to defend himself from the constant heckling that he was being bombarded with. To no avail. Starrk grew impatient, and finally ended up losing his temper on the two. Qualna walked away, shaking his head. Evan, on the other hand, stood shaking his fist in Starrk’s face. He would not let Starrk live his actions down. The Captains of the Nightmare militia came to calm the two before things got even more heated. Evan swore and followed Qualna’s trail. Starrk sighed and sat. The once dream-like land had now become nothing more than a slaughterhouse resembling a heap of rubble with very expensive windows. And thus, Starrk, now 14 and considered a man in his homeland, ventured, looking for another place to fulfill his thirst for battle. For he had uncovered the one common fear in the land. The fear of having no one there for you………………

Starrk came to the town square the next day. Qualna had been waiting for him. He explained his true purpose, that he had meant no harm. Starrk apologized to him and thanked him for his generosity in taking time to help him. Then suddenly, lightning cracked the sky as dusk fell over the village. A truly frightening, ghoulish face appeared in the clouds that caused Starrk to shake in fear behind Qualna (no homo). The face was that of the Nightmare, the once creator of the land which he named. He had been cast from his position by the paladin known as PK. Nightmare's voice thundered,"I will end Nightmare just like I did Elitepokes." Qualna, now furious at the lack of peace, thrust his sword made of diamonds into the night sky. Lightning rained down onto the blade, and he hurled it at the clouds, dispersing them. Starrk vowed that he would not let his once friend destroy another land of his. He said his goodbye and departed from the Nightmarian empire. He traveled, spying for some from Pokevolution, but came to realize that he had no place in these lands anymore. So he traveled home to his parents. They welcomed him and allowed him to stay for a while. Soon came Christmas, and with it was a whole new wave of worries among Nightmare. The tyrant warrior Dominican had come into power, along with the Brazillian duke, Eduardo Coronato Nogueira Constantino. The rule was in balance, but barely so, as recent attacks from the Nightmare had weakened the empire's defenses dramatically so. Starrk came and quickly became one of the heads of the force devoted to defending the Nightmarian Empire, Void.

Starrk was renamed Korasi, a name passed down in his family that was his great great grandfathers and now his own. Korasi was a new man. He met many challengers, and was never defeated in battle. Then, one fateful day, Qualna came to challenge him. He had a limp due to a broken leg, and had been defeated many times recently because of it. He took off the splint and rested the leg on a stump, offering Korasi some Ginger Ale. Korasi graciously accepted and they reminisced about their time in the SPL Academy with Elite and Nox. They realized that only four had survived the ransacking that closed it forever, and they were the most well-equipped of all of the warriors. While on that note, Korasi asked Qualna for one more chance. He wanted to prove that he had grown from being the argumentative child that Qualna had once known to being the man that stood before him today. Qualna accepted and stood up with a grunt, his leg still causing him pain. They began to cross swords, sparks clashing in the now dusk. Their battle raged on for what seemed like hours to them, not even noticing that the entire village of Nightmare had gathered around to watch this historic event. Korasi made a swift cut at Qualna's abdomen, only to be riddled by many slashes across his chest. He fell and stuck his sword into the ground. "God damnit.... why...?! I, even with a minor advantage, cannot defeat you! What was the point of all of that training!" he said. "Shut up, take up your sword, and quit bitshing, you stupid little mutt! If you don't believe in yourself, you'll never be as great as you have always wanted to be!" Qualna yelled. Korasi, surprised by this sudden reaction, stood up, saluted, and began deliver heavy blows (no homo) onto Qualna's sword. Qualna smirked, as if not even this was enough. Suddenly, Korasi yelled,"DISRUPT!" and a bolt of lightning fell onto his blade. He slashed Qualna's chest, paralyzing him with lightning. "Damn it!" Qualna spat. Korasi struck Qualna's sword in a way that forced Qualna to release it. But Qualna had not been defeated. "Hmph. Child's play." He called out the name of a spell that encased his boot in flames and struck Korasi across the face with the boot, causing him to fall to the ground and curse. Qualna picked up his sword and thrust downwards. There was a strong noise of steel entering flesh. Blood fell to the ground. Qualna looked down with a shocked look on his face and saw that Korasi had run him through, defeating him for the very first time. Qualna found that removing the blade was very painful, but he had faced worse. He noticed that Korasi had tears in his eyes. "Good fight, Sensei," he said as he cried tears of joy. Qualna, proud of his student, pulled him up by his arm, dusted him off, and shook his hand. "Good fight, Korasi."

A few days passed, and Qualna's leg was fully healed. As was his sword wound, thanks to magic. He and Korasi drew their swords. Korasi slashed out quickly. Qualna, now recovered, dropped the full weight of his sword on Korasi's shoulder. Korasi was defeated easily. "Damn it..." he muttered as he lost consciousness.

Many months passed. Qualna ventured in and out of Nightmare. The squire Aizen came into power. Korasi became Commander of Nightmare forces, but was heavily insulted by str8dominican. Korasi fled Nightmare, so mad at str8dominican that words couldn't describe it. Korasi, bored of lackluster fights, returned to SPL, where he found nothing but Qualna and empty land. He and Qualna rarely talked, but instead gazed off of the cliffs and into the valley that once housed the great nation of SPL. Korasi decided to venture, despite Qualna's protest, back into SPL. There he regained the position of a normal citizen. He returned to being a warrior and defeating rivals one by one. But one day, Korasi heard of the returning of Qualna. Korasi went to Aizen and requested that he be let back in to the land. Aizen, never one to argue, talked with Qualna at length, which resulted in Qualna's returning. Korasi polished his sword (no homo) and swore that he would once again clash swords with Qualna.

Korasi and Qualna clashed swords many times after that. Perhaps many times daily, or many times weekly. Korasi couldn't tell; his mind had been exposed to the Nightmare for too long. Korasi gave his reasoning, but was met with no compromise. Korasi, furious, left a note on the city bulletin and left Nightmare. He ascended into the sky with his newly found powers of wind, given to him through his training with Qualna, and became the being known as Ventus. He joined hands with the North Wind and West Wind and sailed off, only to visit his friends once in a while.

Last edited by Korasi on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings Empty Re: Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings

Post by Str8dominican Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Btw it was the sites decision to demote you, not me. You knw i gave you many chances so did evan if he recalls. Also, chill out wit this tyrant thing goshh

Str8dominican
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings Empty Re: Starrk's Story: The Envoy of Beginnings

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:28 pm

str8dominican wrote:Btw it was the sites decision to demote you, not me. You knw i gave you many chances so did evan if he recalls. Also, chill out wit this tyrant thing goshh

Yes but that process in itself makes for another good 2 pages. This makes for easier reading. Plus, everyone who is here for the most part knows what I mean. Yur ma bud.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8dominican Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Starrk wrote:
str8dominican wrote:Btw it was the sites decision to demote you, not me. You knw i gave you many chances so did evan if he recalls. Also, chill out wit this tyrant thing goshh

Yes but that process in itself makes for another good 2 pages. This makes for easier reading. Plus, everyone who is here for the most part knows what I mean. Yur ma bud.
Oh ok, didnt knw.

Str8dominican
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 pm

always trying to find ways to better himself? even if it was unfair??
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

PokeSAVing. I can't say that you PokeSAV in that! I never use my SAVd teams except for one. And that's rare.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm

So using an advantage at your disposal is unfair? Coming from a warrior as noble and humble as yourself, I might just rethink my ways {sarcasm}.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Evan wrote:So using an advantage at your disposal is unfair? Coming from a warrior as noble and humble as yourself, I might just rethink my ways {sarcasm}.

How have you been in my absence?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Cynical. Bored. Messing with you was one of my main interests. No homo.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Evan wrote:Cynical. Bored. Messing with you was one of my main interests. No homo.

Awww. That's nice (no homo). I'm coming back for a while, so no worries. Very Happy
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 am

Interesting story. I'm surprised my character didn't shout, "THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS, HO!"
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:56 pm

THUNDERCATS ARE LOOSE!!!!

- Omega Brock
Brock~
Brock~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thetimmon Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 am

its a pretty long story i didnt feel like reading it all the way but the point i got to its a really good story maybe u could try to publish it if u want to just saying it has potential to me anyway
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:03 am

Love this story!(:
<3 if only there was more to it.. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Updated.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:17 pm

The Final update of this story has been published. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down