Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 Nightmare Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 Sb10 Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 21o6g49

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

+4
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
Aaron
Awakening
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Are you prepared for suicide CB Tyrantrum with STAB Head Smash?
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

Post by Evan Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:21 pm

i'd honestly be surprised if it didn't have rockhead
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

It has Strong Jaw, and because it's only available through a fossil I feel like it might not have a second ability, unless we get one from something similar to DW.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Whaaaaat

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] - Page 3 Doublade
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:33 pm

so about those gay innuendos

I like it more than magnets and gigigigigears
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 pm

I bet some guy was like HEY GUISE HEY HEY WHAT'S COOLER THAN ONE SWORD? TWO SWORDS! "By jove you've got it make that an evolution to Honedge Steve"
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Safiliwen wrote:I bet some guy was like HEY GUISE HEY HEY WHAT'S COOLER THAN ONE SWORD? TWO SWORDS! "By jove you've got it make that an evolution to Honedge Steve"
To be fair, what would a sword otherwise even evolve into while still fitting the ghost typing AND being consistent?
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:39 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
Safiliwen wrote:I bet some guy was like HEY GUISE HEY HEY WHAT'S COOLER THAN ONE SWORD? TWO SWORDS! "By jove you've got it make that an evolution to Honedge Steve"
To be fair, what would a sword otherwise even evolve into while still fitting the ghost typing AND being consistent?

Ghost sword wielding armor when?
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 am

Awakening wrote:
buckthefuffalo wrote:
Ghost sword wielding armor when?
It could also change in design/size with some slight alterations and still fit the bill. Adding a second Honedge with a colour change is kinda like the epitome of lazy design.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:05 am

EXP. Share got a major buff too. It's now giving the main Pokemon 100% for the battle, and everyone else receives an additional 50% to not just one other Pokemon, but the rest of your team.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Awakening wrote:EXP. Share got a major buff too. It's now giving the main Pokemon 100% for the battle, and everyone else receives an additional 50% to not just one other Pokemon, but the rest of your team.
I don't know if I like that, mainly for what if say you only want to share exp to boost the levels of one guy (without the hassle of first place switching every fight.)
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Then you only have those 2 pokemon... I dunno could be quite helpful... 16 more days!
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Considering that a lot of us won't be able to get quick premade level 100 Pokemon, I think the EXP stuff might really help out.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:02 pm

It'l be better for very end game sure. But I'm on about before that for just standard playing.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:51 am

There's a chance using Exp. Share might be more efficient than the Super Training if you have a lot of Pokemon that need a specific EV stat, depending on how many EVs Super Training gives and how quickly.

For just regular play I don't think it'd be that much of an issue since 50% isn't usually enough to make a huge difference anyway, at least not when there's so large a gap in levels that using Exp. Share is more beneficial for the underleveled Pokemon (in other words, when half the experience of what the rest of your party can fight is greater than what the underleveled Pokemon can fight on its own).
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 am

And if they keep the leveling curve from BW, that 50% will weigh a lot more on that weaker Pokemon.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm

lol they could use HG and SS levelig system, by far my least favorite exp system
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:37 pm

What is the difference between the HGSS and the BW systems?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Korasi wrote:What is the difference between the HGSS and the BW systems?
Every time you leveled up in HGSS, Gamefreak sent a representative to punch you in the dick.

Or something.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3