Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? Nightmare If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? Sb10 If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? 21o6g49

If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be?

+9
Eduardo
nightmareforums
Frashu
Evan
Luck
Aaron
griffin★
Lynjabear
Baluc
13 posters

Go down

If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? Empty If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be?

Post by Baluc Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

For me, it would most likely be Seviper. I always had a fascination with serpentine creatures, but snakes always were a favourite animal of mine.

Plus, Seviper is one of my favourite Pokemon. B]

So, which Pokemon would you be, and why?

Last edited by Severin Viper on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical error)
Baluc
Baluc

Back to top Go down

If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? Empty Re: If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be?

Post by Lynjabear Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

I would like to be flygon. It is in part because I love flygons, and partly because of some of the abilities flygon has. It is the mirage pokemon, and what would be more cool than making mirages appear? Also, it has the ability of flight, which garchomp lacks, and can summon great earthquakes. I have always dreamed of flying, and not just in an airplane, and being a flygon for one day seems amazing. I wouldn't want to be something (no offense made) stuck on the ground like seviper, as it doesn't seem too fun to be attached to the floor all day, even if it is cool to be able to slither, which flygon can infact, do.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? Empty Re: If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be?

Post by griffin★ Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 pm

I would be a torchic because they're warm <3
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:31 am

I would probably be a Zoroark. Illusion my ass into Kim Kardashian's boyfriend, fuck the shit out of her, yeah.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Definitely Zoroark, I could transform into Rebecca Black and fake my death XD
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 am

Smeargle or Roserade.

Smeargle because he has a brush for a tail that changes color. And a hat. :3

Roserade because he's fricken Roserade. Nuff said.

Or I could be Meowth and constantly use Payday and make myself rich.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 am

It's all about the Banettes. I'd love to claw people all night. =3
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 pm

I would be a Zapdos because I can fly :O and I could also Electrify the shit out of people.
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

@Korasi - Who is Kim Kardashin?
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 pm

EpicNinjaBear wrote:@Korasi - Who is Kim Kardashin?

If you could be a Pokemon for a day, which would you be? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-pvlN85FDCRmlZMp9O3dMnHrdtVnWXgaQeDaWr9jepu-hrd1p6A&t=1
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

I'd be a Garchomp Very Happy
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 am

Hmm...

I'd be a Ninjask. Steal stuff at the speed of light, all day ere day. xD
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 am

Korasi please don't post inappropriate pictures like that...
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:09 pm

It would be inappropriate if she were naked.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by thetimmon Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

i would like to be a zoruark
because i would become some1 i hate then make them break up with there girlfriend
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

Slash Beast ∞ wrote:Hmm...

I'd be a Ninjask. Steal stuff at the speed of light, all day ere day. xD
Stereotypes: Gotta love 'em.

I would be a Gengar. Getting to scare people would be fun, plus I have invisibility.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoulAwaken Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 am

A Gengar.
I can imagine it being fun to jump out of shadows and scare people.
Or a Mudkip.

Last edited by AbsoulAwaken on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
AbsoulAwaken
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down