Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] Nightmare Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] Sb10 Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] 21o6g49

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

+4
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
Aaron
Awakening
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] Empty Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

Post by Awakening Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 am

For those in the know, the last official leaks of X and Y info through the japanese magazine will be coming out either tomorrow or very shortly after that. Corocoro is the monthly magazine that always brings new information like Sylveon, Mega Mewtwo, ect. Last month they revealed the first six Mega Evolutions as well as Dedenne, Bunnelby, and Skiddo.

Considering it's the last issue of Corocoro before X and Y are released, we can only hope we get a lot of info to help us continue the hype until next month. Things that could come out are more Mega Evolutions, new characters/Pokemon, plot elements, Starter Evolutions, and so on.

get excited

Last edited by Awakening on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

Post by Aaron Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:25 am

#excitementbuildingpocketbuilding
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED] Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y: Last Pre-Release Corocoro leak[IT HAPPENED]

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 am

I'm ready to see some starter evolutions.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 am

I'm brushing up on competitive battling atm just for this. :DDDD
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Inb4 they give us nothing and troll us.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:30 pm

You wont get anything till wednesday anyway #causeshithappens
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 pm

The japs will find a way!
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 am

Taken from Serebii:

Pokémon - CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information on the upcoming games Pokémon X & Y. We have the cover that showcases a new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo as well as Mega Garchomp in the bottom right
The middle starter evolutions have also been revealed. First is Hariboogu (ハリボーグ), Chespin's evolution. It is pure Grass-type and knows the move Mud Shot. Next is Fennekin's evolution, Teerunaa (テールナー) which is pure Fire-type. It knows the move Psycho Cut and finally is Froakie's evolution, Gerogashira (ゲロガシラ) which is pure Water-type and knows Bounce
It lists two fossil Pokémon, Chigorasu (チゴラス) which is Rock/Dragon T-Rex which has a new ability 'Hard Jaw' that increases attack power of biting moves and knows Crunch, and Amarusu (アマルス) which is Rock/Ice Diplodocus which has a new ability called Freeze Skin which turns Normal type moves into Ice-type moves and raises their power. It knows Aurora Beam
There is a white dog called Torimian (トリミアン) which is the Pokémon from the Pokémon Direct and is a Normal-type It has a new ability called Fure Coat which reduces Physical Damage. You can also customise its appearance
Finally, the Psychic-type cat called Nyaonikusu (ニャオニクス) which has male and female appearances. Male is on the right, Female is on the left in the third picture below. movepool varies by gender. The male is more of a supporter while the female is more of an attacker with, female Nyaonikusu knowing Extrasensory and male knowing Miracle Eye. It has Keen Eye or Infiltrator
He also listed the Fairy-type chart. According to this, Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon.
The new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo is exclusive to X and is called Mega Mewtwo X. It is Psychic/Fighting-type and has the ability Steadfast. The previous Mega Mewtwo is Mega Mewtwo Y and is exclusive to Pokémon Y. They use the items Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y to Mega Evolve. Mega Garchomp has the ability Sandforce
10:53: Change your hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon, reflected in the graphics, with a famous actress called Karune. Team Flare has five scientists, Kuseroshiki, Momiji, Bara, Akebi, Corea
11:06: According to the leaker, Steel has lost its resistance to Dark and Ghost. Like the rest of this information this is unconfirmed until we get a picture.
11:56: Re-organised for easier readability
12:34: The actress Karena is a trainer you will also have the ability of battling. Team Flare are looking to create a beautiful world.
10:45: In addition to this, some anime details were shown. Mega Blaziken was shown on the new anime poster, alongside Clemont and a new female. Like the above, this isn't 100% confirmed but comes from the same person as the cover, so don't count it as 100% confirmed yet
HOLY SHIT FAIRY IS IMMUNE TO DRAGON GUYS

Also check out the starter evolutions. Chespin's is just cute, Fennekin's looks weird to me, and Froakie's actually looks cool. I KNEW FROAKIE WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 am

Welp, Fairy seems like a decent typing.

Only resisted by fire, steel, poison (one of which doesn't matter) and while the other two are common we still use things that they both resist already. Defensively it resists Fighting, Dark, and Bug all of which are somewhat common and is Immune to dragon which alone would make it really good as a secondary defensive type. It's also only weak to poison and steel which is great for its defensive typing as those are probably the two least common types of moves.

I don't like that they reduced steels defensive power if true, but it was only dark and ghost so it might not be that bad.

So the second Fossil with Freeze Skin I am actually kind of excited about it sounds like it could be cool though maybe slightly overpowered. The first one with Rock/Dragon is cool, it gives a new typing with Dragon which could make for another great physical attacker... depending on how Dragon does overall with the new Fairy typing in the mix.

Damnit the more I see about this the more it not only makes me want to play more but to get back into actual battling as well.

Last edited by Drathmar on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 am

The evolutions all kinda seem meh to me, but that's just me they'll probably grow on me over time. BUT HOLY SHIT FAIRY TYPE THO. The new ice fossil mon looks pretty interesting with it's ability it just now depends on move pool/stats to whether it'l be any good or not. I really like the design of the Rock/Dragon guy but again probably just me.

The Nyaonikusu Female/Male duo could be interesting for double battles.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am

Fennekin's evolution looks the best. Froakie is just weird as fuck and chespin is just meh.

Last edited by Drathmar on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Chespin's evolution starter to grow on me after the initial shock. Very Pignite ish to me. I ended up loving the hell out of the Tepig line, so I'm not worried at all for the final stage.

But honestly, the designs for everyone look so great. Mega Garchomp is pretty death metal now.

The cat things look very Animal Crossing to me, am I the only one?

The based fossils are based of course. Very interesting typings.

Fairy seems to be getting a lot of praise all of the sudden. Poor Steel type, though. I didn't see that coming. I remember when Steel was made to nerf Psychic types from Gen I. Fairy being at a complete advantage over Fighting makes me sad though. Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y are really silly names, but I really like how the X one is Fighting type.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Chespin looks stupid to me, for me I think fennekin won again! Buti won't chose it if it ends up psychic cause I want one of the cat things to be my psychic types. Also I'll give it time with chespin cause em boar was my favourite starter from gen 5. I like the new fossils and I guess it's hinting that its gonna be grass ground, water flying and fire psychic for the final starters...
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 pm

I don't remember from old news, can anyone let me know what we have as confirmed Fairy types so far from old pokemon that are getting the new typing?

I am hoping/dreading there being a Fairy/Steel or Fairy/Dragon type with good bulk, those would both be really good defensive typings for gen 6.

Fairy is also pretty good offensively super hitting Fighting and Dragon, and Dark just for Tyranitar and could be better depending on new pokes. I can see most teams (depending on new moves/meta shifts/new pokes) almost requiring a fairy type, somewhat how most teams now almost have to have a steel type just to counter dragon.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Mawile was retyped into Steel/Fairy. Along side Mawile, Marill is Water/Fairy, and Jigglypuff is Normal/Fairy.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:42 pm

fennekin gets psychocut
fennekin is going to be physical
it looks like a fire/psychic gallade
WE GET PHYSICAL FIRE/PSYCHIC GALLADE
FUCK BITCHES

my team now consists of fennekin, skrelp, and little rock dragon man.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Evan wrote:fennekin gets psychocut
FUCK BITCHES

I r confused. Buck says psycho cut serebii says psychoshock what's the dela
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:19 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:
Evan wrote:fennekin gets psychocut
FUCK BITCHES

I r confused. Buck says psycho cut serebii says psychoshock what's the dela
Wat. Serebii says Psycho Cut and Buck said Psycho Cut too so yeah idk what you're on about.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 pm

They changed it to Psyshock

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Froakie looks badass. Chespin is a failed abortion and Fennekin is a bipedal spaghetti fox. Garchomp is a pirate, Mewtwo is Gallade with toesies, etc. etc.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Froakie looks like he needs a top hat.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:58 pm

One can only imagine what froakie and fennekin will look in final form, I'm disappointed with the way they went with chespin. But he is suppose to be a chestnut, so his final form is gonna be a full blown chestnut?
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 pm

I was gonna have Fenniken as my starter anyways. Yay. Very Happy
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Fennekin's evo's limbs just make it look too stringy to me. Froakie's evo looks way more like an actual frog now, and Chespin's is Chespin's. Overall I'm liking the starters though.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:23 pm

From a "reliable" source according to the internet this is the final list of mega evolutions for 1-5 gen. Look with your own caution but know this is a rumor..

Spoiler:
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next