Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

+8
Evan
L
Aaron
Frashu
ChronoDuck
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by Awakening Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 am

Oh as I didn't make clear before, voting is opened for 24 hours. As in, until 6:38 PM EST or in 8 hours and 19 minutes from this post.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by L Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:56 am

I've found some new evidence.... So, Korasi was killed in Aizen's apartment, at night when he shouldn't have been there. But why there? His finger prints were also on the knife....but why? Why were they? Lastly, that note wasn't anything to do with me, that would be so painfully obvious....so why did he have it?

Korasi was embarrassed and angered by being dipped in the....what ever the fuck that food was called. He wanted revenge on the others. So he went after someone, to kill them. Now, remember that the detective is supposed to die every turn. Korasi was going for the detective, Aizen, which is why he was in Aizen's apartment. Korasi originally had the murder weapon, which is why his finger prints were on it....but someone took the weapon and killed him with it instead.

So, from this we can also judge some other 'clues', and seeing everything from this point of view, almost everything is a red herring. Well, more like everything is for Korasi as the killer. Someone stole his spotlight, but who was that? What piece of evidence isn't explained by Korasi being the original killer....

The rats. I was wrong to originally say the rats were a red herring, I guess everything BUT the rats was one big red herring. So, the rats are the only way I can see to be able to figure out the killer. I personally think Flash's insane theory is it, but maybe if we all work together instead of the majority of you focusing on getting me out of the way, we can figure it out....

Though, until someone figures it out, I'm sticking with Evan.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:11 pm

L wrote:I've found some new evidence.... So, Korasi was killed in Aizen's apartment, at night when he shouldn't have been there. But why there? His finger prints were also on the knife....but why? Why were they? Lastly, that note wasn't anything to do with me, that would be so painfully obvious....so why did he have it?

Korasi was embarrassed and angered by being dipped in the....what ever the fuck that food was called. He wanted revenge on the others. So he went after someone, to kill them. Now, remember that the detective is supposed to die every turn. Korasi was going for the detective, Aizen, which is why he was in Aizen's apartment. Korasi originally had the murder weapon, which is why his finger prints were on it....but someone took the weapon and killed him with it instead.

So, from this we can also judge some other 'clues', and seeing everything from this point of view, almost everything is a red herring. Well, more like everything is for Korasi as the killer. Someone stole his spotlight, but who was that? What piece of evidence isn't explained by Korasi being the original killer....

The rats. I was wrong to originally say the rats were a red herring, I guess everything BUT the rats was one big red herring. So, the rats are the only way I can see to be able to figure out the killer. I personally think Flash's insane theory is it, but maybe if we all work together instead of the majority of you focusing on getting me out of the way, we can figure it out....

12 rats.

10 rats.

12-10= 2

Revenge is sweet.

"is"

2 letters.

"Z"

Looks like a 2.

Z=2

Zai
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Frashu wrote:
L wrote:I've found some new evidence.... So, Korasi was killed in Aizen's apartment, at night when he shouldn't have been there. But why there? His finger prints were also on the knife....but why? Why were they? Lastly, that note wasn't anything to do with me, that would be so painfully obvious....so why did he have it?

12 rats.

10 rats.

12-10= 2

Revenge is sweet.

"is"

2 letters.

"Z"

Looks like a 2.

Z=2

Zai
Try it without LoL logic if you could....Singed isn't hiding in Aizen's house, after all.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 pm

It was funny until somebody stated where the joke is from.
That's like telling a fucking awesome joke, and then saying:
"See, it's funny because L likes dick in his ass"
Explaining the Singed joke essentially ruined the entire premise of the humour.
Good job, Sir Clint.

And that is why L wanted revenge on Korasi.
Therefore, L is the culprit.

Last edited by Korasi on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:04 pm

pls don't get this closed u fgt
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:04 pm

since when am i that obvious
for fucks sake resh, if you're going to claim i'm the killer, at least back it up with some shit that doesn't make me look like I have downs.
I'm a villager. Rule #1 Resh.
RULE
NUMBER
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Frashu wrote:
12 rats.

10 rats.

12-10= 2

Revenge is sweet.

"is"

2 letters.

"Z"

Looks like a 2.

Z=2

Zai
12+10= 22

Therefore Taylor Swift is the culprit...

also not sure what rule #1 is
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Your entire theory is inference, as you have no proof to back up the idea that "Korasi was the killer". The fingerprints on the weapon were mine. What if I struggled and grabbed it? If you want to be a detective, it's okay to have theories. But developing your whole case off of inferences you make isn't good work.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Voting is closed
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:55 pm

You shall realize your mistake heathens
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Frashu wrote:You shall realize your mistake heathens
What mistakes? I'm not a wolf. Tbh I'm starting to think your a wolf because no self respecting villager would make a argument such as that and on another villager. But, I'm gonna still vote for L.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Zai wrote:
Frashu wrote:You shall realize your mistake heathens
What mistakes? I'm not a wolf. Tbh I'm starting to think your a wolf because no self respecting villager would make a argument such as that and on another villager. But, I'm gonna still vote for L.
I coulda joined the wagon and voted for L to guarantee his death.

But you won't be fooling me, wolf.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:37 pm

I will be away for a week so if worst come to worse I vote for buck, why? Because its a useless vote as no one wil vote for buck as the killer

#buck4lyfe
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Korasi wrote:Your entire theory is inference, as you have no proof to back up the idea that "Korasi was the killer". The fingerprints on the weapon were mine. What if I struggled and grabbed it? If you want to be a detective, it's okay to have theories. But developing your whole case off of inferences you make isn't good work.
You were in Aizen's apartment, and it was stated that you shouldn't be there. There was nothing to suggest you were dragged there or taken there against your will. The only reason you'd be there is to kill someone.

L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Sadly I must admit that you are right. I maintain that I give credit where credit is due, and while it is not frequent that credit is received from me, by way of the evidence stated, you have bested me.

tl;dr Your guess was right, good job.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Korasi wrote:Sadly I must admit that you are right. I maintain that I give credit where credit is due, and while it is not frequent that credit is received from me, by way of the evidence stated, you have bested me.

tl;dr Your guess was right, good job.
I'm still gonna die first round I assume, but that made entering this game of doubt worth it. Thank you. Very Happy
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Chapter 2: If We Can Finger the Culprit

After the sun rose, Aizen called all the villagers into the his apartment to announce the corpse of Korasi. He decided to share with everyone three important pieces of evidence he discovered. By then, the 12 large rats and 10 smaller rats that had gathered all left with their fill.

Aizen showed them how the knife used to kill Korasi oddly enough had Korasi's own fingerprints on it.

"But why was he at your apartment?" asked Chrono.

"How can we be sure it wasn't you Aizen?" WINTERFRESH added.

Aizen thought for a moment, then remembered the tape at the supermarket. It had his full innocence on it. Along with that, he showed everyone the note that was written.

"Revenge is sweet"

No one knew who the writer of the note was, or to what it was referring.

Other than that, Aizen's room was off limits for the time being, seeing that it was now a crime scene.

What did these clues mean?

----------------------
During the day, L figured it out. The only way all those clues fit in was through one little fact.

Everyone skipped over the fact that Korasi may have been the one to plan a murder Aizen who had knocked him out of their murder mystery dinner with his mad crazy detective skills, being foiled in the last minute. It explained the fingerprints, the note, and the location. None of those helped to figure out who murdered Korasi though.

L heard a knock on his door and found the entire village storming in.

Surprisingly enough, L was being suspected as the murderer!

Bound and gagged, L had been fingered as the culprit. With all the left over Selamat Pagi from the dinner that was used to dip Korasi in, the village had their plan. They super heated it, and hosed L down until he died from burns or because he was sick of Selamat Pagi.

If only they had known he was right.
------------------------
Aizen was heading back home after the execution to clean up Korasi's body. Inspecting the body one more time, he found a recently placed note.

"Thanks for solving my murder, Aizen! Come to the cliff to celebrate!" - Korasi

It was a set up, Aizen knew it. But as the Detective, he had no choice. As he walked towards the cliff during the bright full moon. And it'd be the phase that Aizen would get to see.

Aizen walked closer to the edge of the cliff to see the ocean with the moon shining brightly. One step closer and he felt like falling off. And it really did happen when something tripped him.

Last thing he knew, he was falling straight down to the rocky coastline. He had been tripped off the cliff into MAGICANNON: FINAL SPARK.
---------------
Aizen's tragedy soon reached word in the village. No one knew who started it.

The only thing that really stood out afterwards was a message on Zai's door, in a bold red ink:

catch me if you can

Chapter 2: End

Remaining Villagers:
buckthefuffalo
Safiliwen
ChronoDuck
Frashu
Korasi
L
Evan
Aizen
WINTERFRESH
Zai[Detective]
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:28 pm

>final spark
>implying it's not Devin
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Whoever added that Touhou reference is clever as fuck.

Welp. Do away at me fools.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Here are the blues clues

•Aizen's body was later found ramp like rock. He was stuck on it somehow like a key to a lock.
•Zai had been helping L's execution and couldn't be the murderer.
•The only animal noises around the murder were a pack of Wolves howling.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:01 am

Killer has 6 letters.
Frashu has 6 letters. GG I'M DONEPHAN
(but seriously yes i def added a blatant 2hu reference to death)

EDIT: Found a pattern, detective dies and next one might be another dead detective
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:30 am

Wolves.
Wepkier clan.
Buck, Evan, Flash, Safi.

Touhou = Flash

However, I'm the first person to usually die in all of these. I'm trying to discern motive.
I'm feeling that the murderer is Evan. Don't know why.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:03 am

Korasi wrote:Wolves.
Wepkier clan.
Buck, Evan, Flash, Safi.

Touhou = Flash

However, I'm the first person to usually die in all of these. I'm trying to discern motive.
I'm feeling that the murderer is Evan. Don't know why.
So Korasi, you agree with my original theory that the murderer is Evan or Flash, more likely Evan?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 am

I don't necessarily completely agree with your theory, as the evidence is too inconclusive in my opinion. However, given that Evan wanted to be the detective and lost out to Aizen, I could see him stating "catch me if you can", as a taunt to imply that the detective is dead now. Also, Wolves howling could be a Wepkier reference, which Evan founded. However, what does "ramp like rock" mean? Also, what is the lock and key reference?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next