Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

+8
Evan
L
Aaron
Frashu
ChronoDuck
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by Zai Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:19 pm

inb4 wolves win

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS]: Detective Edition

Post by Safiliwen Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Evan wrote:oh wow look
i wasn't the wolf
gee willikers batman, i wonder who would have said that
Because people are going to believe you when you say you're not a wolf. Hue.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm

So. I have two conclusions as of now.
Regarding my Wepkier contention, Safi could be a wolf because there was a picture frame involved and Safi is a photographer.
However.
Buck's PO name was "iownahorse". There is a reference to the "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Death". But that is a weaker idea, so I'd advise to go with Safi. inb4mockery
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Korasi's first point holds some weight, however let's consider that a "frame" could also mean the verb frame; so it may be someone framing him.

Although I'm not sure because depending on each possible wolf, their intentions and ways of procedure could be different. Someone who knows Safi a bit more would know about that he was a photographer and frames him instead (l0l).

Pretty sure your analysis of Buck is just overthinking the situation though Korasi. Or maybe it could be him, and is using the frame as a way to target Safi.

Or, Safi could be the wolf and he decided to give himself away for some damn odd reason.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm

I wasn't overthinking, merely considering extreme circumstances.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:44 am

•Ducks aren't mammalsz
•The frame is 12 inches by 10 inches. And has a picture of a rat.
•Goodness Gracious

Help
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 am

THOSE ARE NOT THE FUCKING CLUES. NO WAY.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:14 am

Let's say Winter's not just fucking with us....

Ducks aren't mammals. The mammals mentioned in what seem to be hints so far are rats and wolves. A rat usually symbolizes someone who betrayed their friends or team, or something like that, or someone very untrustworthy. A wolf in this situation symbolizes the killer.

It was clarified that both pictures were of Zai, so why does it mention another picture? Maybe it's talking about one of the other pictures, calling the person in the picture a rat. Zai could have betrayed the villagers somehow. Maybe he purposely stayed away from the village so the villagers would choose the wrong person to kill, maybe he purposely drove the truck into Evan, maybe he was even trying to hit more people than just Evan.

Korasi has already been proven to have betrayed the villagers, and maybe that was symbolized by the rats around his body as well, which supports my theory.

But at Aizen's death there were WOLVES. Now, why is this? He was also symbolized as a key to a lock. It seems to me Aizen's death may have been significantly more important than the others.... Maybe he said something that was RIGHT in a theory of his? Maybe it's something else that makes his death more significant, what do you all think?

Of course, I might just be wrong too. Very Happy
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Okay. That was Awake's way of saying Chrono isn't the killer. Ducks can't be wolves, they aren't mammals and wolves are. As for the rats, it's a good theory.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 pm

The only people willing to think are dead. Neutral
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Frame is 12 by 10 inches.

Welp, here we go back to finding out what the rats mean.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Voting is open. Get to it. 24 Hours.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 pm

I vote for Flash

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm voting for buck, since he's practically the only other person who have any knowledge on 2hu

Also the picture frame bit made me believe he could be the one "framing" Safi
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Voting for Buck trying to frame me ;w;
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Until I can figure out what the Goodness Gracious hint means I'm voting for buck.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Buck dies, Safi wins.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Voting for Flash. The only thing that I see in "Goodness Gracious" is GG, something Flash says often. I know almost nothing about touhou, but Flash and Safi know a lot. Still, I've been feeling like it's Flash so Flash it is.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 pm

it's still flash.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Yeah, that's pretty.... Obvious.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 am

JUST FIGURE OUT WHAT THE 12 AND 10 MEAN AND YOU WILL WIN YOU ASSHOLES.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:28 am

Did Awake tell you that?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:41 am

No, but it is the only real hint that can be for sure identified as a hint from the first killing and the same hint comes back a second time, so it's obviously very important.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Or there's twelve and ten rats and the frame is 12x10 and has a picture of a rat in it.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh right voting's closed.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next