Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition)

+9
Lynjabear
Camelsue
Zai
Frashu
L
MasterDudex5
Luck
Awakening
Danye West
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition)

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 8:39 pm

OBVIOUSLY it was just GM/wolf trying to frame Ice Cube. It was just too too obvious. So Camel is still a big option because Ice Cube was framed so that means it's not how the wolf really talks.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition)

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Reshiram wrote:OBVIOUSLY it was just GM/wolf trying to frame Ice Cube. It was just too too obvious. So Camel is still a big option because Ice Cube was framed so that means it's not how the wolf really talks.
But then again you told us you live in a neighborhood with lots of African Americans.

So.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Its resh lol he owns a ice gym

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 8:46 pm

But I don't talk like that.... ._.' But I can see it might not be him on account of Flash's "you guys are so stupid if you can't get this your stupid okay let me show you the hints again" lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Reshiram wrote:But I don't talk like that.... ._.'
But you just got done saying
Reshiram wrote:OBVIOUSLY it was just GM/wolf trying to frame Ice Cube. It was just too too obvious. So Camel is still a big option because Ice Cube was framed so that means it's not how the wolf really talks.

Yup I'm convinced, Resh is the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Well you were trying to imply that I talk like that because I live in a mostly black neighborhood. I do like the cold but I talk to people a lot and I have skype. Flash showed that the hints point to someone who enjoys the cold/ice and doesn't talk to people in some way that most of us do.

Camel doesn't have skype and he likes ice too, he also had the ice gym for a time.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Reshiram wrote:Well you were trying to imply that I talk like that because I live in a mostly black neighborhood. I do like the cold but I talk to people a lot and I have skype. Flash showed that the hints point to someone who enjoys the cold/ice and doesn't talk to people in some way that most of us do.

Camel doesn't have skype and he likes ice too, he also had the ice gym for a time.

The wolf has redeemed himself. I suspect Camel again.

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm

c: hey if I redeemed my self why are you still calling me a wolf? xD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Mmm so you think it's me... well i could be, or i could not be the wolf Laughing ...I wouldn't be that obvious, don't you see? I don't think anyone would give such an obvious hint ( Unless you would want the game to end faster or something ), that's why I said ( in the chat hohohoho ) that it could be just someone fooling us, since the hint could come from a wolf like Aizen said. I think it's a bit weird Reshie isn't dead already like other games ( If I remember correctly ) Razz mmm... It could be Resh ( Or someone else, there's lot of possibilities :3 ) but i don't really think so, he is too smart to give such a clue.. ( I think ) unless he ( or someone else ) is a meanie and wants to take 2 players out :3 and, isn't he insisting too much about killing me? ( I meant only Resh here Razz )

Well that's it :3 probably it'll help or probably not ♫
Oh, and, sorry if it's a bit long Razz
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue May 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Long response; Camel's wolf. :3
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Resh I'm not talking about Skype. This isn't about Skype. This is about the real life world I'm talking about.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Awakening wrote:Long response; Camel's wolf. :3

lol Razz
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Voting Resh, Camel,

and buck.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 09, 2012 12:58 am

Flash your voting for 3 people? Also, you know who the wolf is so why are you voting for me? 3:>

Oh and Flash if your talking about real life NONE of us know each other irl....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Camel. Sorry bro.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Just in case Resh. Also pretty sure we can call up to 3..can we?
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 09, 2012 5:54 pm

I think we can only call one. There's only one wolf left. You said something about buck, I see no evidence that could mean he's a wolf.... So whats up? I'm sure you saw something no one else did, right?

In that case, I vote for buck.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Wed May 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Voting now open for 24 hours
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed May 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Voting for Camel.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Voting for Resh and Camel based off the reasoning I've seen in this thread.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed May 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Fine! kill me... boohoo Sad
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm

You are all fools.
Can't you see the GM is trying to frame Camel?
The wolf isn't Camel nor Reshiram. It's someone else. Hmm..... I wonder who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed May 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, if he's framing camel, it's working. Sorry bro...
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

My theory is that..I'm being framed into framing someone. Now who would be smart enough to think that out?
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Voting for Camel and Buck. I ask no questions, Flash is a winner and that's all there is to it.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next