Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition)

+9
Lynjabear
Camelsue
Zai
Frashu
L
MasterDudex5
Luck
Awakening
Danye West
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition)

Post by L Mon May 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Good point :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 7! (Aizen Edition)

Post by Frashu Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

i don't like the unintelligent.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Mon May 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Evan and Ice Cube Very Happy
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Voting is now closed with the consent of the Villagers.

Ice Cube an innocent villager was killed.

Evan a Wolf was killed.

The remaining wolf has 24 hours to pick their victim.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I TOLD YOU. I TOOOOOOLD YOU. I'M NEVER WRONG DAMMIT.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

CAMEL IS THE WOLF!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 pm

K Flash work your fattyjuice magic and find the other wolf c:
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Wow, flash o.o
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon May 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Waiting for the hint first.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

The next person to die was Awake.

Awake was found with a cold, bloody blow into his stomach, his body was found numb, like he had just got out of a blizzard.

villagers have 24 hours to send their votes.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 pm

So Evans the one with the hints about a wooden steak and the moon.... Well that makes no sense lol.

K so the other wolf obviously likes the cold.... Winter is not in this round, Ice cube is dead.... ._.' who else likes the cold?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Well the wolf now is obviously...

Okay never mind, it's so obvious I'll be devastated if you guys literally can't get this one.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon May 07, 2012 10:40 pm

EVAN YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME!?!??!??!?!??1

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Ice Gym Leader Reshiram likes the cold.

Camelsue's Hail Teams like the cold.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:03 pm

I honestly think these hints are bad. Either that or idk.

First Aizen said

" The second to go was LEO. He was frozen to death locked inside a refrigerator. The killer had left a note saying "You niggas won't catch me, none of you barely even KNOW me."

Okay, we have a new member named Ice Cube. Well, first off, aren't ice cubes originally come from the refrigerator when you put some water and freeze them?Ice Cube is fairly new here to nightmare, and of course we barely even know him. And Camel is not that new to nightmare so we know him more, as for Resh, he is a old member here.

Resh runs an ice gym here at nightmare and Camel's favorite type is Ice ( Explains why his favorite pokemon is Snorunt )

So OBVIOUSLY the killer would be Ice Cube.

Then we find out Ice Cube wasn't the killer, that he was a innocent bystander. Plot twist Lol.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYMORE

Oh Well, I'm voting for Resh and Camel. If I can only vote for 1, my first choice will be Camel.
inb4heisin'tthewolflolololo

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 2:43 am

I love the cold :3. Btw Camel had the Ice gym at one point too lol. My vote goes to Camel~
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 am

The stake was meant to relate to Vampires. Vampires don't sleep. Neither do I. and Aizen added the moon part and made it super obvious. Dick.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 am

Since you never sleep, how about staying on the chat for more than ten seconds at night? -.-'
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 am

How much info do we know about people in Nightmare...

In real life.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

....Flash are you saying the hints about the cold point to the climate where someone lives?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

...You derp.

"You niggas won't catch me, none of you barely even KNOW me"
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Someone who doesn't skype? Camel doesn't skype and he likes ice.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Flash wrote:...You derp.
"You niggas won't catch me, none of you barely even KNOW me"
Reshiram wrote:Someone who doesn't skype? Camel doesn't skype and he likes ice.

But Camel doesn't talk black.
He's more of a " Hiya ! Very Happy "

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

But all our black guys talk and have skype lol. ._. And I don't think any of them really like ice, its just me Camel and Ice Cube =/.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Reshiram wrote:But all our black guys talk and have skype lol. ._. And I don't think any of them really like ice, its just me Camel and Ice Cube =/.
Well if you remember from a while back, Ice Cube told us that he was black.
Which is why Aizen gives out horrible hints and I was like " Lol Wut ", when I found out Ice Cube was just a villager. Camel would never say " Nigga " ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next