Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 Nightmare New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 Sb10 New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 21o6g49

New Topic: Song Revolutionaries

+8
AbsoulAwaken
Phanpy7266
buckthefuffalo
Luck
Eduardo
Evan
Lynjabear
Anubis
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 Empty Re: New Topic: Song Revolutionaries

Post by Aaron Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Let us talk about music. I love all kinds. I ESPECIALLY like Metal, Dubstep, and Barbershop.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

New Topic: Song Revolutionaries - Page 2 Empty Re: New Topic: Song Revolutionaries

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Korasi wrote:Let us talk about music. I love all kinds. I ESPECIALLY like Metal, Dubstep, and Barbershop.
So does that means your supporting me? Dubstep is the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by thetimmon Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm

i think it would be really cool. but im just wondering if minecraft songs are all right or at least parodies.
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm

thetimmon wrote:i think it would be really cool. but im just wondering if minecraft songs are all right or at least parodies.
Yeah those are fine , any kind of music really except for rap ( eminem is fine since he raps about life) because the songs are always about money,sexy and drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Leo wrote:We have other stuff that doesn't get enough posts and topics and its a section . So I don't see why those sections are still sections and why I have to get so many supporters just for this to become a section when we have other stuff that isn't pokemon related when it can easily be made a section like the ones that don't get much post and topics.I've seen on other forums that they have a music section. And I've been giving alot of effort into this just for it to be come a section so I would give alot of amount into it otherwise I wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

After looking through, I don't really see any non-Pokemon related sections that don't get posts. Sure, there are those that don't get as much as others, but nothing that's totally useless and could blend with something else. But if you feel that way about any sections in particular, you can bring it to the staff's attention in either a thread in this section, or you can PM the staff about it and we'll look into it.

And you need supporters because it's something that most of the staff is against. We can't just make a section on a member's whim. We need to make sure that it's at least worthwhile. And honestly, I don't care what other forums do as far as their sections go. We're an independent site. We can take care of what sections to make on our own.

I appreciate the effort you've put forth to try and make a music section, but I still don't feel it's in the site's best interest. It's just much too specific to be a section on a Pokemon forum in my opinion.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
Leo wrote:We have other stuff that doesn't get enough posts and topics and its a section . So I don't see why those sections are still sections and why I have to get so many supporters just for this to become a section when we have other stuff that isn't pokemon related when it can easily be made a section like the ones that don't get much post and topics.I've seen on other forums that they have a music section. And I've been giving alot of effort into this just for it to be come a section so I would give alot of amount into it otherwise I wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

After looking through, I don't really see any non-Pokemon related sections that don't get posts. Sure, there are those that don't get as much as others, but nothing that's totally useless and could blend with something else. But if you feel that way about any sections in particular, you can bring it to the staff's attention in either a thread in this section, or you can PM the staff about it and we'll look into it.

And you need supporters because it's something that most of the staff is against. We can't just make a section on a member's whim. We need to make sure that it's at least worthwhile. And honestly, I don't care what other forums do as far as their sections go. We're an independent site. We can take care of what sections to make on our own.

I appreciate the effort you've put forth to try and make a music section, but I still don't feel it's in the site's best interest. It's just much too specific to be a section on a Pokemon forum in my opinion.

Buck even tho this is a Pokemon Forum. You should have a spot for Non-Pokemon related things.
This "Music of the Week" or whatever it is called would be great to put in there.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

It's not music of the week, don't you read?

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Zai wrote:Buck even tho this is a Pokemon Forum. You should have a spot for Non-Pokemon related things.
This "Music of the Week" or whatever it is called would be great to put in there.

I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying. Of course we should have non-Pokemon sections. Otherwise the forum would be incredibly bland. However, I've explained why we don't need a section for Music already, and why it should be a sticky thread instead, with other threads relating to music being posted in GD.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Who frankly gives this many shits? Why can't we just DO it?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Korasi wrote:Who frankly gives this many shits? Why can't we just DO it?
Lmao. This so much. I agree. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2