Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Team That I Just Made On The Spot EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Team That I Just Made On The Spot 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Team That I Just Made On The Spot Nightmare Team That I Just Made On The Spot Sb10 Team That I Just Made On The Spot 21o6g49

Team That I Just Made On The Spot

+2
Eduardo
Zai
6 posters

Go down

Team That I Just Made On The Spot Empty Team That I Just Made On The Spot

Post by Zai Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Team That I Just Made On The Spot 392
Infernape@ Focus sash
~Fake Out
~Stealth Rock
~Fire Blast
~Close Combat
Ability:Blaze
Nature: Naive
Evs :80 ATK/ 178 SpA / 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Well I use infernape as a lead pretty much all of the time, well atleast when I cant think of something better to start off with in battle. Infernape can pretty much take on almost all of the leads in OU, except any water leaders such as Politoad or Tentacruel but i did bring a Pokemon as back up encase i ran into such things.

Team That I Just Made On The Spot 423
Gastrodon@ Leftovers
~Earth Power
~Scald
~Toxic
~Recover
Ability: Storm Drain
Nature: Calm
Evs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD

Great Cover for Infernape if anyone is feeling to hit it with water type move. Then its storm drain take over and you know the rest. Not to mention it can Stall a lot of Pokemon u can trow it, it makes it a win in my book.Gastrodon brings a Grass weakness on the board but i brought something deadly to fix that. Ohh yeah ever sense it became OU it has gotten quite cute in my eyes of-course.

Team That I Just Made On The Spot 373
Salamence @Leftovers
~Draco Meteor
~Dragon Pulse
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
Ability: Movie
Nature: Naive
Evs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

Salamence is great, you can Draco Meteor and get a Potential 1 Hit K.O on squishy Pokemon, and then Moxie can take over and soon or later if your opponent isn't prepared for Salamence, it could sweep a hole team. Not to also mention it is covered by Gastrodon and Genesect if anyone be fitting to Ice Beam it.

Team That I Just Made On The Spot 649
Genesect@Life Orb
~Rock Polish
~Bug Buzz
~Flamethrower
~Thunderbolt
Ability: Download
Evs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Nature: Timid

This thing is all sorts of fun to use, Its ability Download and after a Rock Polish that thing's speed and SpA are just monstrous. It has a perfect move pool, perfect resistances,stats that can be fixed, and it makes people upset as it not being released yet, I'm in love <3. Genesect has a pretty gay fire weakness but that's nothing Gastrodon and Infernape (hopefully) cant fix.

Team That I Just Made On The Spot 472
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
~Earthquake
~Ice Fang
~Swords Dance
~Protect
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spe

You guys already know the deal with this, i dont have to explain it.

Team That I Just Made On The Spot 479-heat
Rotom-H@Choice Scarf
~Overheat
~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power Ice
~Trick
Abilty: Levitate
Nature: Modest
Evs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP

Well your probably thinking another fire type? whats wrong with you bro! Well Rotom H works to the advantage of my team it can out speed and do damage to Pokemon because its Scarf.And it draws water type attacks at it so it can feed Gastrodon.

Last edited by Zai on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Team That I Just Made On The Spot Empty Re: Team That I Just Made On The Spot

Post by Eduardo Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

This team looks awesome. An your lead really does a good job, I remember how annoying it was.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am

This team actually looks really good, but have you ever seen a quagasire? That will destroy this.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

I would be carefull with genesect, i wouldn't use it on people who dont know you zai, or you could get labelled...

And why dont you get a flash fire pokemon? If you 100% sure a fire move is gonna be used, might aswell get some benefit from it right?
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Epic, Menco OHKO's Quag iirc.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:06 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:I would be carefull with genesect, i wouldn't use it on people who dont know you zai, or you could get labelled...

And why dont you get a flash fire pokemon? If you 100% sure a fire move is gonna be used, might aswell get some benefit from it right?

Meh, I don't care bout being labelled in Pokemon the only place i'm going to use this team is on PO and I don't even talk on the chat in P.O most of the time. If i do use it some where else chances are i'm not staying at that place.

EpicNinjaBear wrote:This team actually looks really good, but have you ever seen a quagasire? That will destroy this.

Uhh I believe Salamence can take care of it but if I do come across one and face that problem. I will probably change moves on one my Pokemon.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:57 pm

I have a few suggestions.
1. Change the EV spread on Infernape. I believe you should give your ape more SP atk evs rather than attack. Fire blast has increased damage from Blaze since your gonna be down to 1 hp from Focus Sash.
2. Give your Salamence Fire Blast and Life Orb. Since your running a mix set Life orb can give you the extra power you need. Fire Blast because of all the Ferrothorn's running around. And since your running Draco Meteor and Dragon pulse as main stab maybe you could run more SP atk Evs? Just a thought.
3.This isn't as important but, I would run Protect over Taunt. Reason for this is for the extra survivablity you can get with Protect. Maybe taunt is better but I prefer protect.
4. Make your rotom timid nature. I say this because all the rotom forms have the same base speed. Since Scarfed Rotom-W is pretty common you can save yourself with a speed tie in certain situations. But don't hope to win all of them. o:

Great team here and hope to see more RMTs from you in the future. :B
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Aizen wrote:I have a few suggestions.
1. Change the EV spread on Infernape. I believe you should give your ape more SP atk evs rather than attack. Fire blast has increased damage from Blaze since your gonna be down to 1 hp from Focus Sash.
2. Give your Salamence Fire Blast and Life Orb. Since your running a mix set Life orb can give you the extra power you need. Fire Blast because of all the Ferrothorn's running around. And since your running Draco Meteor and Dragon pulse as main stab maybe you could run more SP atk Evs? Just a thought.
3.This isn't as important but, I would run Protect over Taunt. Reason for this is for the extra survivablity you can get with Protect. Maybe taunt is better but I prefer protect.
4. Make your rotom timid nature. I say this because all the rotom forms have the same base speed. Since Scarfed Rotom-W is pretty common you can save yourself with a speed tie in certain situations. But don't hope to win all of them. o:

Great team here and hope to see more RMTs from you in the future. :B

1.You have a Point with that Fire Blast on infernape. 2. I gave Salamence Leftovers because i kinda want it to live and not die due to the damage from life orb and i have two fire types on my team, Im pretty sure Ferrothorn is the least of my problems. 3. i did run protect but i accidently put taunt on the RMT thats myfault. 4. I guess so, why not.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Well I just put Life Orb on my Salamence for that extra power, it's all personal preference really. Razz And your right about Ferrothorn as you have three pokes with Fire moves already. But lemme just tell you, When Ferrothorn threatens Gastrodon it'l be much more effective to switch into Salamence, take the power whip and hit him back with Fire Blast. Rotom is scarfed so it's prob more easier to wall.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm

This team looks solid, mind if I try it out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Zai, Infernape would work better with only Atk EVs and Fire Blitz. It smashed down many things at Blaze zone with Fire Blitz.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Aizen wrote:Well I just put Life Orb on my Salamence for that extra power, it's all personal preference really. Razz And your right about Ferrothorn as you have three pokes with Fire moves already. But lemme just tell you, When Ferrothorn threatens Gastrodon it'l be much more effective to switch into Salamence, take the power whip and hit him back with Fire Blast. Rotom is scarfed so it's prob more easier to wall.

Its just that im kind of picky when it comes to life orb because if life orb is on all of my offensive Pokemon and say they all faint early. Then im just left with a Scarf and 2 defensive Pokemon.

Leo wrote:This team looks solid, mind if I try it out?

No, have fun.

Blues wrote:Zai, Infernape would work better with only Atk EVs and Fire Blitz. It smashed down many things at Blaze zone with Fire Blitz.

That kind of defeats the purpose of why i put focus sash on it, I use infernape as a lead to just set up and faint as many pokemon that i can before it dies.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down