Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Leo's Uber RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Leo's Uber RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Leo's Uber RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Leo's Uber RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Leo's Uber RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Leo's Uber RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Leo's Uber RMT EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Leo's Uber RMT EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Leo's Uber RMT EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Leo's Uber RMT 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Leo's Uber RMT Nightmare Leo's Uber RMT Sb10 Leo's Uber RMT 21o6g49

Leo's Uber RMT

5 posters

Go down

Leo's Uber RMT Empty Leo's Uber RMT

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

The team.
Leo's Uber RMT 643
Reshiram @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse
My usual lead would be a stealth rocker but the only good one is Groudon and since I've already used him I didn't want to use him again, plus you don't see any Choice scarf Reshiram as a lead so its something new. I chose modest over timid because with a choice scarf it already out speeds anything with 416 speed except for Deoxys-S which you don't see much in a uber team. Focus Blast is for hitting Dialga,Ferrothorn and especially Darkrai since it a big threat for my team with that Dark void. I usualy do Draco Meteor first right off the bat in battle just to cause some heavy damage, Dragon pulse is just for not losing SP.ATK and I can stay in cause damage. I chose Fusion Flare over Fire Blast/Over Heat/and Blue Fire mainly because of their auccracy and I don't want to risk it , plus I already have focus blast, Fusion Flare comes in handy when it has sun support because that thing can whreck sh*t and this is where Groudon comes in handy (:
Leo's Uber RMT 383
Groudon @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw
You expect that my Groudon would be a supporter right? Wrong. No its just my sweeper and with 1 rock polish it can 2 hitKo anything and out speeds Deoxys-S with 558 speed which comes in handy cause they're annoying as f*ck with their spikes and stealth rock which my team doesn't like because I dont have a forretress. I chose Adament over Jolly because I wanted that extra power with Life orb,I was actually considering replacing Dragon Claw with Swords dance for more power but its been working out for me.
Earthquake for SB Blaziken Fawk You , Dragon claw for those annoying dragons that everyone hates. And stone edge for Shaymin-S .
Leo's Uber RMT 249
Lugia @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Reflect
- Dragon Tail
- Thunder Wave
Impish over Jolly because Lugia doesn't need it if its just gonna be a supporter, I don't know what those smogon people were thinking. Roost helps me get rid of my Rock,Electric,Ice weakness and geting my HP back so I don't die. Reflect is for those annoying sweepers such as Arceus,Groudon,Blaziken. After a Thunderwave Blaziken and Arceus has nothing on me and I can just phaze it out with a dragon tail.

Last edited by Leo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Leo's Uber RMT Empty Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Leo's Uber RMT 598
Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
I chose Gyro Ball over power whip because Power Whip doesn't do much damage to the uber pokes and since theres a bunch of speed demons in the Uber tier Gyro Ball does alot of damage. Spikes over stealth rock just for the hell of it. Leech seed instead of Thunderwave because I have Thunderwave on my Lugia. If my opponent has a arceus I will set up Leech seed first, then use Gyro ball and when im at low health I use Protect and the Arceus goes down. Ferrothorn is a boss in Ubers, He also helps me get rid of Choice scarf Kyogres which my team gets raped by.
Leo's Uber RMT 487
Giratina @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 212 HP / 96 Def / 148 SAtk / 52 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Dragon Pulse
- Shadow Ball
This Giratina helps me PP stall Chansey with substitute and set up calm mind while the opponent switches out . Giratina also stops Ferrothorn and Lugia to use Thunder wave or toxic, if there is a Darkrai I just Sack my Ferrothorn and go out into my Reshiram to defeat it. Shadow ball over Aura sphere because of the stab, I could use it for Ferrothorn i'll just switch in to someone else and Giratina is too slow to take down Darkrai before it begins to use Dark void. It usally isn't my style to run two sweepers but its uber, people are whores so whatever.
Leo's Uber RMT 250
Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Flame Charge
- Recover
Ho-Oh is not playing games! He is not one to take lightly especially in the sun! Believe it or not Flame Charge can 2 HitKo anything in the sun. After 1 Flame charge Ho-Oh can basically rape the opponent. Sacred Fire 1 hitKo's anything except for the dragons and Kyogre . But Brave Bird can 1HitKo Kyogre but if the Kyogre is choiced scarf, well im scruewd thats why I have to be careful when facing a Kyogre. Recover
is for living longer cause of Life orb + Brave Bird recoil. Brave Bird is for the Dragons, and Sacred fire is for Shaymin-S,Ferrothorn and Groudon.

Synergie: Ferrothorn takes the Water,Grass,Rock,Dragon,Ice Moves all day Err Day.
Groudon takes the Electric moves that are aimed for Ho-Oh.
Giratina , Reshiram, Lugia, Ho-Oh take the Fire and Fighting moves targeting Ferrothorn
This team has won me 2 Uber tourneys ( The only ones I entered) , PP stalled Ferrothorn vs Ferrothorn.
And I haven't lost once.
Well that's it for my team,tell me what you think of my team.......don't just read and leave -__-
Make any suggestions .. blah blah blah etc. FUCKING MOOTCHERS

Last edited by Leo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Leo's Uber RMT Empty Re: Leo's Uber RMT

Post by Luck Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 pm

I usually use Darkrai as an uber lead and your team if perfect, mind if I try it out sometime?Btw, have you tried scarfed palkia?
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Its fine Luc. And no I haven't I only tried Sub Punching Palkia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Leo, I'd like to challenge that team on PO.
I'm curious to see which team will do better.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Ok Ed, tell me when you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm

I LOVE THE MOVING PICTURES <3

This team looks really good actually, but you will have massive wobbofett issues (but again, what doesn't?)
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm

I never thought of that but I can just use ferrothorn or giratina but then again you dont see wobbuffet in ubers anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm

I actually see it all the time. i see it often paired up with shadow tag changelure, and let me tell you, they are WICKED together.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Whoa. I never seen that before.Well I actually have a team of Shadow Tag Chandelure and wobbuffet

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Seems pretty good but you don't really have much to deal with dem SR having a Ho-Oh crippled by SR is never a good sight but other than that the team looks pretty solid on the whole so good job ^_^ also having sun and a Ferrothorn seems kinda counter productive to me, but eh it's your call.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Safiliwen wrote:Seems pretty good but you don't really have much to deal with dem SR having a Ho-Oh crippled by SR is never a good sight but other than that the team looks pretty solid on the whole so good job ^_^ also having sun and a Ferrothorn seems kinda counter productive to me, but eh it's your call.

Yeah I know but I never had any trouble with Stealth rock. Thats why I have Regenerator on my Ho-Oh cause the SR weakness. Ferrothorn is there to stop Arceus,Water spout Kyogre and taking the super effective hits aimed at my pokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Sounds good but the other issue is if you've lost Groudon and Ferro and a palkia pops into say hi he could from there be pretty much free to proceed in raping face on that team XD
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Safiliwen wrote:Sounds good but the other issue is if you've lost Groudon and Ferro and a palkia pops into say hi he could from there be pretty much free to proceed in raping face on that team XD
Nope . My choice scarf Reshiram would take care of it. And I never had a problem with Palkia or Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by sheppy_spooks Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

this team is really good but it has a couple of kyogre issues

sheppy_spooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 pm

sheppy_spooks wrote:this team is really good but it has a couple of kyogre issues
T_T Did you not read? "Ferrothorn is a boss in Ubers, He also helps me get rid of Choice scarf Kyogres which my team gets raped by. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 am

True enough. If you Leech Seed Kyogre, it's just Protect, recover HP and Gyro Ball sometimes.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah Blue, It really does help geting rid of Kyogre. Or at least get him at low HP so Water spout won't do as much to my pokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down