Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi Nightmare Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi Sb10 Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi 21o6g49

Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi

+8
buckthefuffalo
Lynjabear
ChronoDuck
Zai
Evan
Luck
Danye West
Qualna
12 posters

Go down

Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi Empty Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 pm

We were bored over MSN and decided to have a rap battle. Verses in cyan are mine, purple is Korasi.

I'm Metal Motherfucking Grave, you're just a Harry Potter. It's no wonder your parents raised you as their daughter.

Yo, Qualna, my Asian derpin' brotha. Not my fault you got an o'erprotective mother.

My mudda ain't o'eprotectice, just crazy. And when it comes to makin' rhymes, you just damn lazy. I stand out to be outstanding, I'm the real winner. Let me take this home dawg, you'll be home for dinner.

Put a sock in it, dweeb. You can't step to me. When I go into public, they call me Homie G. I got a better reputation; people call me nice. So why don't you just go home and eat your god damn rice?

I don't see why not, son, you just a doormat. I command the ultimate respect, I'm the top tomcat. You wanna dis on my rep, well I'll tell you what. 'Least I ain't gotta resort to Asian jokes like a white trash cracka mutt. I'll eat my rice when this is all done. You think you're bad, holmes? Nigga, I've just begun.

Word, I've got a couple fo' you. In my honest opinion, you just some random foo'! I got a bigger coccus, it just comes naturally. When you start rappin' in the big leagues, people do things FACTUALLY.

Ain't nobody know you, the nerdlinger. I've got more manliness and skill in my little pinky finger. A coccus is a tailbone, not a cock. Don't be preachin' your so-called facts, if you don't know how to talk. When it comes to comparing endowment to computers, I'm packing hard drives like a fuckin' alienware, anywhere, all up in the dragon's lair. I'm more beast than the zoo. You? You're like a TI-82.

Nigga, I gotchu on the ropes. The way you playin' tempos, you be lookin' like a dope. I got all the bitches lustin' for me, you're cooped up in your room. When I bust my rhymes, it comes the time, your little words go boom.

At the end verse, the turns become reversed.

Bitch, you be fuckin' crazy. You could be working on your rhymes, but you call ME flippin' lazy. You wanna talk computers? I run that fuckin' business! When I run Microsoft and Apple, you'll be paying me visits! You got nothing on me, I'm a straight up pro. I been busting rhymes like these for longer than you know! I got women in my room, that's enough said. But don't let rhyming with me get inside your head!

You be getting women as much as Ashton Kutcher's IQ. I'm about to end this battle, before you can even say, "Who?" You're trippin', your flippin', you don't get any girls, so why you gotta be lippin'? You wanna talk about sex and say you've been bustin' rhymes longer than I know? You look enough like Bieber, so go ahead and say, "Baby, baby, oh." Microsoft and Apple ain't the same biz, no way you can run both. If you were the president of the USA, there's no way you could take the oath. At the end of the day you're all talk. You don't bang girls, you just gawk. I'll school you anytime, and anywhere you wanna go, from Pokemon, LoL, all the way to Yu-Gi-Oh. Before I drop the mic I'll leave you with Confucious just for what. Man who has penis in peanut butter is fucking nuts.

Who won? You decide. Be sure to comment and post your rap battles here as well.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi Empty Re: Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi

Post by Danye West Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 pm

This was so epic. And I believe Qualna to be the winner. c:
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi Empty Re: Epic Rap Battles of the Internet: Qualna Versus Korasi

Post by Luck Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Both did EPICLY but Qualna had much funnier Verses and rhymes so I have to say that I believe Qualna won! Good job bro >:3
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Qualna fucked some shit up.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 am

Kora won Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Qualna won hands down

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Qualna, Home dog, you have gots them mad skillz. Dog. There are more skillz comming froms your asian invasion than the korsai....
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:42 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:Qualna, Home dog, you have gots them mad skillz. Dog. There are more skillz comming froms your asian invasion than the korsai....
Word.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:20 pm

oh my goodness...

nice improv Very Happy

Qualna won.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Daaayum, nigga, you got some skillz! You were the boss, and even though Korasi dun' good, he was just there for thrillz.

Buck out, bitches.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Beast ∞ Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 am

I'd murder both of y'all.
Slash Beast ∞
Slash Beast ∞
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoulAwaken Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:12 am

Best rap battle ever. Qualina, you murdered him. Awesome.
AbsoulAwaken
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 am

I have to necro this. Because I smile when I read it. And all of my rhymes were in ebonics. That's so cute.
Nonetheless, I believe Qualna won content, but I won in tempo.
Overall, Qualna took the cake.
We need more shit like this.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:11 am

Pretty funny to read.

I think Qualna won, but Korasi I think you could have easily won simply by countering him calling himself a tomcat with one of your animal fucking jokes. d:
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down