Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Some small suggestions EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Some small suggestions EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Some small suggestions EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Some small suggestions EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Some small suggestions EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Some small suggestions EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Some small suggestions EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Some small suggestions EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Some small suggestions EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Some small suggestions 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Some small suggestions Nightmare Some small suggestions Sb10 Some small suggestions 21o6g49

Some small suggestions

+4
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
L
Luck
8 posters

Go down

Some small suggestions Empty Some small suggestions

Post by Luck Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm

First of all, I think It would be cool for a XAT or a normal chatbox for each clan like one for Wepkier one for Heroes.Also, one for just us normal members.Another thing is we should have tutors for people who are having a bit of trouble understanding how to build Pokemon teams and things of that matter.We can make a forum called Trainer School for them to post in,also.My last idea for this post is we could have a "Pokemon Of the Week" it'll be really cool and the members could vote for 3 Pokemon nominated.Well that's all for now I still have buttloads of ideas but I'll save them for later.Comment telling me what you think of these ides. Very Happy Thanks!

Last edited by Lucario on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Some small suggestions Empty Re: Some small suggestions

Post by L Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

i like the chat ideas for clans and stuff.... but not Xat. i hate those chats. lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Well yeah we can just make a normal chatbox your right Razz
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Bringing Tutors back would be interesting. Just that we need people who want to learn.

We discussed Pokemon of the Week, in the chat, and we'll mention it to Admins. :3

As for the chat for Clans/Normal Members, I think that at most, Clans would get it, but of course, 4 person chats would be dead and would make much more sense when we had many members on both sides. Normal members still have the normal chat, and I don't think there would be much activity from member's chat compared to the site chat as a whole.

Otherwise, I like the ideas, and I believe this is what we are looking for when it comes to member's opinions.

So thaaaaanks Luck. :3
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 pm

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for taking the time to make a post giving us some suggestions.

About XATs, well there's a PM feature that will let all members of a certain group (such as clan members) see a PM you've sent, provided you indicate that it goes out to all members of the clan. It would basically work as a chat, only somewhat slower. As Awake said, an entire chat just for the clan members wouldn't get much if any activity, so I really don't see a need for one. Unless there's some issue with the PM setting, it should work fine. The chatbox at the bottom of the main page is the one for regular chit-chat with members, and I really don't feel we need to make one just for the regular members, since it would have no moderators to settle any issues that arise in said chat.

I like the Trainer School idea, and to add to what you said, I think it'd be great if you could also just ask simple questions about something competitive Pokemon related in the section as well.

As for your last idea, the staff has been discussing what to do with the Pokemon of the Week part of the Workshop section. Expect to see something regarding it in the near future.

So yeah, overall good stuff, and thanks again for the feedback.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 am

We used to have Pokemon of the Week. It wasn't really seeing much action though, so we took it down. Litterally it had like 12 views over a week XD
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm

I don't think separate chatboxes for clans would be good. Also, I doubt Forumotion allows more than one chatbox, and Xat sucks.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

The Tutors could be back. Also i'm not too sure about a Xat for seperate clans. Since they aren't really important atm and there wouldn't be too much point imo. :c And a Xat for normal members isn't really needed either. And we were discussing Pokemon of the week as well.
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Trainer School was something that I suggested back when the original Nightmare was here. It actually DID exist. I helped run it. But it is still a good idea in spite of that.

As for Tutors, some people are just impossible to teach. The Tutors would have to be competent enough to make a team specifically SUITED to teach. Like, take two of my teams into hand. Anyone remember my Smeargle/Ninjask Passing Team? That shit wasn't made to teach. It was made to fuck anyone's world up if they even hinted at being nooby. But then look at my Sandstorm team. People get ideas from teams that promote Synergy. If you look at the way a successful team operates, you may get ideas. Not blowing my own horn, but you know Razz. i CAN blow my own horn, but I have your mom to do that for me. JUST KIDDING. But back to being serious. You can indeed play teaching games. As well you should. And don't just, like, TRY to defeat the person. But don't lose either. They will learn nothing from that. I might consider being a Tutor, but not here. I have an MSN account. Add me there. If you want me to teach you the basics. And PM me if in fact you are interested. Oyahmun. Korasi, out.

-Korasi
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Kor, your Passing team would be absolutely fucked in 5th Gen. Whimsicott/Thundurus says hi XD

But he has a point. Some people are DIFFICULT to teach. And Synergy is the most important thing in a team.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down